𝟳𝟯- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲

↳ nov 16, 2017

↳ nov 16, 2017

"izzy? are you ready?" sarah asked just as i finished with makeup and hair.

it was a bit after lunch and i had a photoshoot. it was tiring having to sit still for hours and getting a numb butt but it was worth it since the stylists always do an amazing job.

"yeah," i replied and stood up.

when we got to the set up, there were cameras and lighting materials everywhere. i didnt feel nervous anymore since i've been doing this for a few months now.

"izzy, he's going to be your photoshoot partner for today," the photographer gestured to a blonde boy around my age. i quickly introduced myself to him before we started the photoshoot for a magazine.

we took thousands of shots and posed in many different ways. we would take a few breaks in between just for a touch up before going back to business again. by 3pm, we finished and i changed into my regular clothes which consisted of a white tank top, blue jacket, and mom jeans along with my white converse.

"goodbye! thank you!" i bid goodbye to the staff and my partner before going with my manager to our van.

"you don't have anything left for today but you have a taping tomorrow," sarah spoke as our driver started driving to where will and i would meet. the ride was short since our meeting place was nearby.

"we'll park at the basement then call me when you finish with will, okay?" i nodded at sarah's words. i checked if i had my phone and wallet in my purse before getting off the car and entering the cafe.

i found william sitting at one of the farthest tables and waved at him.

"sorry. am i late?" i asked as he smiled and stood up to pull the chair for me.

"nope. i just arrived five minutes ago," he answered and took his seat again.

we caught up with each other for a few minutes before our orders were served.

"so what did you want to tell me?" i asked, sipping from my milkshake.

"oh, um..." he hesitated. i could tell something was off but i didnt want to press him.

"it's fine. you can tell me later," i assured him.

"do you want me to give you a ride home?" will suddenly asked. i was confused but i nodded.

"...sure. i'll just message my manager," i took out my phone and messaged sarah about the change of plans. she gave a few reminders before agreeing.

will and i talked about so many things that we decided to head out for dinner before he takes me home with his manager.

"izzy," he called out. we had just gotten off his car and we were in front of my apartment.

i stood patiently, waiting for him to talk. it was so quiet between us that we could hear the crickets singing.

he sighed. "im moving to ireland on monday. i... didnt know how to tell you,"

i didnt know what to feel. i loved william so much and i didnt know how i should react to him moving. that would mean we couldnt see each other as much anymore.

"it's... fine." i gave a sad smile. "i'll see you soon, i guess," my vision started to blur so i turned away from him.

"wait izzy-"

"goodnight, will," i hiccuped before entering my apartment building in tears.

william

it's been two days since i told izzy i was moving. she hasnt talked to me since that night.

the guilt was eating me. she should've known earlier. i should've told her earlier. she didn't deserve that. that's why on my last day in US, i decided to spend the whole day with her. im sure it would take months for us to see each other again.

'can we meet before my flight tomorrow?'

i sighed, putting my phone down. we were each other's best friends and it was depressing for us to be far from each other.

'sure' she replied to my message. i immediately stood up from my bed and took a shower. i slipped on a hoodie and sweatpants before running out of my apartment and into the nearby park where we decided to meet.

we had talked things out and i managed to cheer her up by bringing her to our favourite arcade and buying her ice cream.

she looked so beautiful when smiling. despite my growing feelings for her, i couldnt bare to confess to her. i felt like i wasnt the right person for her.

"izzy," i called out after the sun had gone down. she looked at me, still with a smile on her face.

i really wish i could continue making her smile like that.

maybe i could confess and change everything? but there was something that told me not to do it.

"...nothing. i'll miss you," i smiled softly.

---------------------------------------------------------

I BADLY WANTED TO MAKE WILLIAM CONFESS TO IZZY 😭 i just couldnt

please support this story by voting and commenting <3333