𝟲𝟭- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲

𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 

||

↳ early 2018before school starts ↲

↳ early 2018
before school starts ↲

it was a lovely day and i've just arrived at school. sabrina and i were holding our drinks which we got from the vending machine outside the school.

"good morning," i greeted thomas who was already in his seat in our homeroom. i looked around and found louis absent in his seat.

"do you think louis finally got the call?" sabrina leaned closer to me. louis went to an audition last month and he had practiced so hard for it. i was with him all throughout and i even helped him with his lines.

i shrugged my shoulders, also wondering the same question.

when louis came in, he had an upset look on his face. thomas immediately greeted him with their handshake but he still didn't smile.

i watched as he takes his seat in the desk beside me and prepares for our first period.

"good morning!" i chirped to him in an attempt to get a reaction from him.

he turned to me and gave me a small smile before responding with a "morning".

our homeroom teacher walked in, not giving me any chance to start a conversation with the boy beside me. i sighed as i sank back in my seat.

"sooo what happened to your audition? did you get a call back?" sabrina asked, failing to read the atmosphere. it was break time and all four of us were gathered in our usual table in the cafeteria.

i nudged her lightly, trying to get her to quiet down.

"i... didnt get the call," louis spoke. i felt my heart break for him.

"louis-" as i was about to console him, a group of students approached us asking to get a picture with me.

"go ahead. it's fine," sabrina chuckled along with thomas.

"i love your character in stranger things!" one girl squealed.

and another. "yeah! i ship you with finn so much,"

"oh no! finn and i are only friends," i shook my head with a smile.

i looked back at my friends who were laughing, louis was frowning.

after school ↲

"hey lou!" i called after the lad who had been upset the whole day.

i ran to him as he turned around and smiled at me a little.

"do you wanna get some ice cream? my treat," i offered with a smile.

i could tell he hesitated for a bit but nodded soon after.

we walked to the nearest ice cream parlour and got our orders.

as soon as our orders were served, i quickly indulged in my triple scoop cotton candy ice cream.

"this is so good!" i moaned in delight like a child who had her first ice cream.

louis laughed for the first time.

"you have something on your nose," he pointed and i gasped before wiping it off.

"sorry, it's just that i haven't been here in a while and i missed it," i apologised.

"no worries. but why did you bring me here?"

i hummed trying to make an excuse. "i simply wanted to hang out with you,"

"i think it's got something to do with me failing to get a role," he replied. i bit my lip and met his eyes, trying to see if he was offended in any way but he was smiling happily.

i sighed in relief.

"you know, i really wanted you to get that call too! but now that i think about it, you'd definitely shine in other roles more,"

"thank you, izzy. i appreciate it," he looked down on his ice cream, now with a toothy grin.

"you're charming in every role you'd play," i muttered to myself but i think he heard it.

louis raised a brow and licked his lips after taking a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.

"don't whisper things like that to yourself or i might assume you like me," he said with a teasing smile.

i rolled my eyes and bit back a smirk.

"oh yeah? but i think you'd fall for me first, mr. partridge," i leaned closer with a challenging look.

--------------------------------------------------------- 

no classes today except last period lol exams are this week too but im failing anyways so

please support this story by voting and commenting <3333