𝟯𝟵- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲

↳ april, 2017

↳ april, 2017

"are your things ready, izzy?" my mother asked. the whole house was busy with people all walking around doing their tasks, boxes being moved by the movers, a few mess were on the floor. it was chaotic.

we haven't even reached the airport yet but i was already feeling tired.

i nodded at my mum who offered me a cookie, chocolate chip to be specific. i gladly accepted it.

"you really know me so well, mum," i grinned brightly at her before she flipped her hair in reply. we laughed before going back to our tasks again.

it was exhausting to move my boxes around especially because i had so many clothes and things.

it took another hour of moving and cleaning the house before we were finally on our way to the airport.

i looked at the mirror, checking my outfit which consisted of a pastel purple sweater tucked in my mom jeans, and my white pair of doc martens boots. i smiled to myself in satisfaction before following after my parents who were already outside waiting by our car.

the ride to the airport was quick, mostly because it was still around 3 am. we were expecting to arrive in london at 1:30 pm or so.

i was anxious the whole time we were at the airport. i've been to london many times before because of my dad but now that we were permanently moving there is a whole different level. i didn't know if i was gonna make friends or if i'll be outcasted. it's actually nerve racking.

[hey izzy!] my friend, william franklyn miller said on face time while i waited for my vanilla mocha frappe at starbucks. i was surprised he was still awake.

"hey will! why are you still awake?" i asked, chuckling.

[im in england right now. im so excited to finally see u again] he gave a warm smile.

i stared at him in awe. "you're so sweet, will. but we wont be there until around 1 or 2 so you should go to sleep,"

[i will, i will! im just rewatching a few episodes of medici] he said as he pointed the camera towards his laptop, showing his netflix account.

"cant relate," i pouted. i never really liked series because i often get bored and lazy to finish all the episodes hence why i only watch a few series when it really piques my interest and curiosity.

[you've gotta watch it sometimes. support me, iz] he playfully scowled at me. [okay, i've gotta go. have a safe flight] he waved goodbye before ending the call.