𝗙𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗔𝗹𝗽𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗲𝘁: 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀

A = Attractive (What do they find attractive about the other?)

louis loves everything about izzy from head to toe, from appearance to personality but he's always loved izzy's ocean blue eyes. they're captivating and he'd always have a hard time looking away from izzy and her eyes.

B = Baby (Do they want a family? Why/Why not?)

obviously it's still too early for them to have children but louis would love to have twins with izzy and another one with her. the gender doesn't matter. he has always imagined waking up next to izzy with the sun shining through their window and picking up their adorable babies who has their mother's eyes.

C = Cuddle (How do they cuddle?)

louis secretly likes it when izzy sits on his lap and wraps her arms around his neck and he'd play with her hair or when she just randomly hugs him from behind while he's laying down on his side.

D = Dates (What are dates with them like?)

louis loves to think of many ideas for their dates. he'd always surprise her with them and it would always be full of smiles and stealing kisses. he personally enjoyed their haunted house date in a carnival since it gave him more reason to cling onto izzy.

E = Everything (You are my ____ (e.g. my life, my world...))

"you'll always be the one for me," louis would always whisper softly when they cuddle. izzy would always laugh it off, but deep inside it meant the whole world to her.

"and i will always be yours," izzy would reply with a cheeky smile.

F = Feelings (When did they know they were in love?)

louis definitely knew he had a crush on izzy when she bumped into him on the first day. these feelings grew as time passed by but he'd always deny it since he thought izzy wasn't into him.

he was definitely lost when he found himself wanting to be more than friends with izzy. he wanted more than just laughing and smiling with her, he wanted to kiss her and tell her sweet things a friend wouldn't normally do and say.

izzy has always been there for him. she was there when he failed a test, she was there when he didn't get a role he desperately wanted, she was always there for him.

after being casted in a movie together, he finally admitted these feelings to himself, realising how truly amazing and beautiful izzy is.

G = Gentle (Are they gentle? If so, how?)

louis has always been a gentle guy. he'd take care of izzy everyday, he holds her as if she was made of porcelain, he'd put her first before himself. he doesn't care if he wasn't "manly" enough in other's eyes. all that matters is izzy is always being loved and cared for properly.

H = Hands (How do they like to hold hands?)

louis loves intwining their hands together. it helps the two of them feel secured with each other.

I = Impression (What was their first impression?)

when louis first met izzy, he definitely found izzy cute like a lost puppy. she was alone and looked nervous but it disappeared as soon as she met eyes with him.

he admired how soft she talked and her cute habits like biting her lip or sucking her cheek.

J = Jealousy (Do they get jealous?)

as much as he hates to admit it, louis gets jealous a bit more than people think.

izzy isn't hard to like and she has many attractive qualities and sometimes he couldn't help but think she's too good for him.