𝟵𝟮- 𝗔𝗨

↳ in an alternate universe where izzy and louis broke up

every relationship has its own flaws. all couple fight. however, louis and izzy's relationship couldn't survive the difficulties and challenges of being a celebrity couple.

after their last fight, the two ultimately decided to call it quits. the couple became quiet for a month on social media before announcing their breakup. fans were immediately broken hearted at the news. many expressed their sadness but continued to support the young adults as they continue their journey.

louis has been casted as syd vicious and is more popular as ever. he has grown his fanbase and is rumored to be dating 'the lost girls' co-actor, emily carey. this rumor caused louizzy fans to feel sympathy for izzy since it's only been a month. many fans left emily carey's instagram hate comments while the others defended emily and respected her rumored relationship with the english actor.

izzy, on the other hand, has been preparing to release her first album titled, deja vu. many of her fans have been waiting eagerly. it was obvious her album was gonna be a heartbreak album.

a week passed and izzy finally released her album. fans couldn't help but assume the songs, good 4 u, deja vu, and happier were for louis due to how similar the lyrics were to their situation.

it only took a couple of weeks before izzy's album topped the charts and she grew more as an artist. whenever she is interviewed about whom the album was for, she would refer to louis as 'someone she was in a really great relationship with but they couldn't save it'. when izzy noticed how much hate emily and louis were getting from some of her toxic fans, she did an interview and asked her fans to spread love instead of hate. she asked her fans to respect others' and then teased another album.

tracks: • deja vu• good 4 u• happier• hope ur ok• brutal• jealousy, jealousy

tracks:
• deja vu
• good 4 u
• happier
• hope ur ok
• brutal
• jealousy, jealousy

---------------------------------------------------------

wrote this while listening to sour. please keep in mind that this is only an AU or alternate universe. :)

please support this story by voting and commenting <3333