𝟯𝟯- 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲

↳ November 6, 2019

it's been days since gabriella arrived. and as planned, louis and her were together for the whole week.

i tried to contact louis but he'd always reply late to not replying at all.

i stalked gabriella and her posts about louis. i tried to be the understanding girlfriend and i kept telling myself that louis is with me not with her but honestly, seeing them together made me jealous. i started doubting myself and as much as millie tried to comfort me, i couldn't stop overthinking.

"izzy, you really need to tell louis," millie said over the phone. we were all in the face time except for louis who was busy with gabriella.

"they only have two days left, mills. i should let them enjoy," i sighed.

sabrina and thomas scoffed. "while you're moping around? hell naw, girl,"

i sat on my bed and looked at a polaroid picture of louis and me.

"to be honest, it's been bothering me since halloween but they're friends! im just a girlfriend," i tried convincing myself.

thomas shook his head.

"friends?" he repeated and i nodded confusedly. "uh... i think u should ask him again about that,"

my heart skipped a beat. did louis lie to me?

---------------------------------------------------------

did loulou lie? 😳

please support this story by voting and commenting <3333