❒ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤❒

Galing kay simp4youwastaken

"ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss" 🄲🄾🄼🄿🄻🄴🅃🄴🄳 Higit pa

○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6○
○ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 71○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 72○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 73○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 74○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 75○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 76○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 77○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 78○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 79○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 80○

○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48○

2.8K 49 12
Galing kay simp4youwastaken

Time skip...
August 20th
1 month later.

"No stop!" I laughed at Jaden who held Demi and shiloh in his arms running around.

"I want my babies!" I giggled as Jaden came back over to me on the couch.

"Well if you want your babies then we're here." He said sitting down.

"Morning buttercup." I kissed Demi's nose.

"Morning little baby" I kissed Shiloh's head.

"What about me!!" Jaden said like a child.

"Good morning baby boy" I smiled pecking his lips.

"Good morning princess" he said.

"What are we doing today?" I asked Jaden.

"I was hanging out with josh and Anthony today." He said as I put Demi down to play with her toys.

"Oh tell him that I want ness and vani to come over then." I said as he typed something in his phone.

"Okay they said they want to come" he said as I smiled.

"Nice. Okay well let me make breakfast." I said about to get up.

"No let me make something. I feel bad that you make breakfast everyday, let me help." He said pecking my forehead and got up.

"Thank you love you!" I said as he walked into the kitchen yelling back an "I love you too".

Later I could smell the sent of bacon and eggs walking into the kitchen.

"Demi and I have decided that she's going to try eggs." I said proudly as Jaden turned around with his smile so big.

"Really!" He said putting something on a plate.
"Perfect, cause I made them extra child worthy." He said placing a plate of scrambled eggs on the table.

I put Demi in her chair and sat in mine when Jaden gave us plates he prepared for us.

"Okay princess, you grab a little and put it in your mouth. Watch me" he said then putting a piece of egg in my his mouth.

Demi grab some egg and put it in her mouth as she had a look of thought. She ate it and continued to eat more.

"Yes! I did it!!" He said clapping.

I laughed and watched her eat the egg.
"She's going to be 2 next month" I frowned as Jaden looked up at me.

"Well then I can teach her house to vacuum the living room." He said acting like he was a pro.

"Jaden I said 2 NOT 12" I said as he chuckled a
"She can't grow up to fast!" I said kissing her cheek.

She started to talk her gibberish when Jaden and her where having a conversation about absolutely nothing.

"Da da ja je" Jaden said as she repeated.

"Dada, ha je" she said which made me look at her.

"Did she just-"
"She said dada!" Jaden said looking at me and then may Demi's confused eating face.

"Dada?" He said.

"Dada" she repeated like nothing.

"What the fuck!" I said,

she said it so clear. Is that normal?!

"HA jealous much" Jaden said picking her up dancing around with her.

"Actually yes. Yes I am." I said crossing my arms.

"Dada dada!" He cheered making Demi laugh.

"Whatever at least she likes to cuddle me at night." I say jokingly with sass.

He laughed and came around to me.

"Sorry chula, my other princess just had me in shock." He said laughing.

"Me too! She's one? Well actually going to be 2.. I guess she would start talking." I said as he nodded.

Time skip
Afternoon

"Okay they're here" Jaden said opening the doors for Avani and Nessa.

"Hi!!!!!!" Nessa said hugging me.

"Hey girl!" Avani said hugging me and putting her stuff down.
"Hey guys!" I hugged back.

"Bye baby I'll see you later tonight. I love you" he said pecking my lips. "Bye, I love you too" I said to him.

"Say bye!" I said to Demi as she waved bye.

"Dada" he winked at me.
"Dada!!" Demi said clapping her hands a little, Avani and Nessa squealing in the back.

"Bye princess. Love you guys!" he kissed her head leaving into joshes car.

"Okay first off, you'll are so cute second, DADA!??"
Avani yelled.

"When? where? why? how?" Nessa said pulling me to the living room.

"Today, we were sitting in The kitchen and Jaden and Demi where talking gibberish. And jade n said something with like dada in it and she repeated it making us shocked. I don't know how but she just did it." I giggled looking at the toddler on my shoulder.

"Well that's amazing. How does he feel about it?" Avani asked.

"Duh he's happy that's why he cheered it in my face this morning" I laughed and said it in a duh ton to avani.

"True true" she said as the nodded and chuckled with Nessa.

Time skip
8:20pm

Today was fun, Nessa, Avani, and I talked a lot. We also went somewhere to eat, took a trip to a store, watched movies, spilled a lot of shit going on, and played with Demi. Currently now I had just put Demi asleep so she was good. Nessa and Avani were going to leave soon. Anthony josh and Jaden said they were on their way to pick them off and drop Jaden off.

"Then he said to fuck off then realized it was me. He's so loyal!!!" Avani said smiling like crazy.

"Oh my gosh!" Nessa said playing with Shiloh on the floor.

"You made the right choice. I'm proud" I said making her smile.

"Thanks" she said.

Our conversation was cut off when the gate buzzer said it had been opened. Signaling Jaden and the boys where here.

Nessa and Avani grabbed their purses and put on their shoes and walked over to the door.

"I'll see you guys soon, text me this weekend so we can do something" I said as they nodded their heads yes.

"Thanks for letting us come!" Avani said hugging Me.

"Me too!" Nessa said as I giggled and hugged her too.

The door opened and to my surprise it wasn't Jaden.

"no te muevas o dispararé" a guy taller than all of us with arms full of tattoos said.
(Don't fucking move or I'll shoot.)

Fuck.

My eye went wide and I put my hands up, avani and Nessa did too.

"por favor no nos lastimes toma lo que quieras y vete. tengo un hija por favor" i said as three more guys came in.
(Please don't hurt us take what you want and go. I have a daughter please)

"Las agarre sabes que hacer" the other guy said as the other two grabbed Nessa and Avani bringing them into the living room.
(Grabbed them, you know what to do)

"no les hagas daño por favor! tómame en su lugar"
I yelled after them making them stop in their tracks.
(Don't hurt them please! take me instead.)

"Noquearlas la estaban tomando" the bigger guy said as Nessa and Avani's eyes widened.
(Knock them out they we're taking her)

"No no take m-" before Avani could say anything they put a cloth over Nessa and Avani's mouth putting them to sleep.

"Fuckers!" I yelled at them as the laughed maki me want to punch them.

Shiloh barked at them and attacked one by biting the guys leg. He kicked Shiloh making him go across the room.

"Noo!" I yelled as one of the guys pulled me outside into a van.

"Cállate la boca! o sera peor para ti" he said throwing me in the van, locking the door.
(Shut your mouth or it will be worse for you)

"hijos de puta, mi marido no estará contento con esto." I yelled banging on the door.
(motherfuckers, my husband won't be happy
about this)

"está bien, puta" they laughed as the van started to move farther away from the house.
(Okay you slut)

I fell on the cold flooring of the van. I felt helpless, alone, scared, cold.. tears started to flow on my face, I curled up into a little ball with my legs to my chest and head in my arms.

what am I going to do now.?

Sorry for the late update!
Thank you all for 37k!!!!

Question:
What do you think is
going to happen next!?👀

Love you allllllll🤍🤌
1378 words🤵🏻

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

46.9K 1.1K 14
(Completed) Kyle Broflovski has been in love with Eric Cartman for six year, but Cartman is in love with Heidi Turner. But when Cartman and Heidi bre...
422K 5.8K 44
✰When his celebrity crush finally notices him✰ note: I dont support J*den or any of his actions. this story was written before his tweets were relea...
95.5K 1.6K 30
Kendall and Christina are getting a bit more serious about their relationship each day, both are made for one another. But what happens when the past...
1.2K 73 19
Guys it's maya vs vyom ?? pyaar , paagalpan , gussa , evilness sab do guna hai ?? pure obsession wala love ???