Gate: Thus S.A.T.O Fought The...

By IMajorBeast

IW/AW and Halo - Gate Crossover S.A.T.O Infinity was exploring the vast distance of space, when they discover... More

Chapter 1: A New Discovery
Chapter 2: Welcome To Falmart
Chapter 3: Lone Wolf
Chapter 4: Past meets Future
Chapter 5: Battle Of Italica and Diet Meeting
Chapter 6: Diet Session
Chapter 7: Tour Of Japan
Chapter 8: The Hakone Mountain Night Battle
Chapter 9: Hotel Fight
Chapter 10: Return To Falmart (Gun Show)
Chapter 11: Vehicle and Weapon Demonstration
Chapter 12: Recon Duty (Short Story)
Chapter 13: Operation: Hunting Party
Chapter 14: Tour of the Infinity
Chapter 15: New Troops, New Missions
Chapter 16: Training Facility
Chapter 17: Crew Expandable
Chapter 18: Team Player
Chapter 19: Capital Assault
Chapter 20: Wolverines
Chapter 21: Down The Rabbit Hole
Chapter 22: Holiday Visitors
Chapter 23: Daddy's Home
Chapter 24: Merry Christmas
Chapter 25: Preperations
Chapter 26: London Has Fallen
Chapter 27: Escaping London
Chapter 28: Embassy Siege
Chapter 29: Preparing for Battle (Short Story)
Chapter 30: Welcome To My World
Chapter 31: The Easy Day Was Yesterday
Chapter 32: Seahawkins Seafort
Chapter 33: Next Operation (Short Story)
Chapter 34: Operation: Goalpost
Chapter 35: Deniable Ops
Chapter 36: American Consumption
Chapter 37: Bag and Drag
Chapter 38: Manhunt
Chapter 39: Street Fight
Chapter 40: Battle of Los Angeles (Updated)
Chapter 41: Site F
Chapter 43: First Contact
Chapter 44: Battle of Italica II
Chapter 45: A New Enemy
Chapter 46: Reinforcements
Chapter 47: Battle Of Eliptical Sagittarius
Chapter 48: Collapse of Firebase Alpha
Chapter 49: Fighting In Two Fronts
Chapter 50: Tying Up Loose Ends (Short Brief)
Chapter 51: Loose Ends
Chapter 52: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend
Chapter 53: Site Hotel Bravo
Chapter 53: Endgame
Chapter 54: Six Invitational
Chapter 55: Spies vs Mercs

Chapter 42: The Gulag

637 22 5
By IMajorBeast

Location: Site F
Time: 1100 Hours
Date: 04/20/2013

"Amateurs." Knox commented evading the entire security team outside by just moving from the side and using the shadows as cover and finally made it to the ventilation.

He made it inside and rappelled down he stopped midway and entered another ventilation. He dropped down, flipping down his goggles he spotted several enemies all scattered around the entire building.

Knox used the underground tunnels as he made it to the bottom and made his way through the entire guards without any detection. And just as he was about to exit and enter another part of the bunker a door opened revealing a guard. Knox instinct took over and jumped from the ceiling using both he's hands to hold on. He allowed the guard to pass by as the guard is now gone before dropping from above and exited. He finally plugged in the three USB drives on the computers and started hacking their system.

'Data connection. Check.' Knox thought accessing it' system. 'They really need to upgrade their system.' He finally got inside and have accessed it's system. He disabled the AA guns and gave a signal on his OPSAT.

Location: Paladin HQ
Time: 1230 Hours
Date: 04/20/2013

Lasky is at the paladin HQ looking at the SMI map and as he finally spotted all 5 locations tagged and marked he finally gave the order to Shepherd. "Shepherd, you're clear for phase 2."

Location: US 6th Fleet
Time: 1400 Hours
Date: 04/20/2013

At the front of the carrier were two F-18 Super Hornets ready to be deployed. The pilot's from both aircraft checked their wings and gave thumbs up. The other crewmen signaled the Operator to launch and with a click of a button launched the hornet.

"Hornet's are in the air. I repeat Hornet's are in the air." The Announcer said as the crewmen cleared the deck for the other Hornet's to be deploy.

On another ship is USS New York an amphibious transport ship. Aboard the ship were the assembled Task Force 141 going to retrieve the prisoner codename Zero. Bravo 6 took a seat on the Ah-6 Little Bird  helicopter while the other's went to their respective teams and ride a helicopter.

"We're up 4! We're up!" Price gave the pilots the green light as the helicopter hovers off the ground and as it's high enough starts to gain speed and head straight to the Gulag.

"Where's the Spartan's?" Alex asked putting on his helmet.

"They've got called back from their ship." Ghost replied loading his ACR. "Something about a situation on a nearby town."

The little bird helicopter now gained speed flying just 300ft above the water and underneath the chopper's are 4 Super Hornets.

"All teams, this is Lasky. You're mission is to retrieve Prisoner Zero inside the Gulag and get the hell out of there. Intel from the Sentinel's is that they're already transporting the prisoners on the lower levels of the building." Lasky reported which the 141 nodded and readied their weapons.

"Knights 1-1, this is Cormack from Sentinel. All defense towers are down you are clear to execute." Cormack said through the comms.

"Acknowledge." A Hornet pilot responded. Once close to their designated targets the Hornets waited to open fire. "Knights, we are now green." The pilot said activating his sidewinder. "Knight 1, Fox 3." The first Hornet fired.

"Knight 3, Fox 3."

"Knight 2, Fox 3"

"Knight 4, Fox 3."

The sidewinder missiles travels faster than both the jets and helicopters and hits the defense towers of the Gulag. This now gave the opening as the Hornets turned around leaving the Task Force do their work. The choppers flies faster passing the now destroyed SAM Launchers and finally spotted the Gulag.

An attack helicopter pass by the Little Birds and called in. "This is Majestic engaging targets." The pilot said shooting the Outpost tower with its Minigun and missiles.

"This is Price all sniper's prepare to engage on my mark." Price ordered getting ready. The Little Bird helicopter ascends higher and once stabilized Price gave the order.

"All teams open fire." Price ordered as he and Ghost dropped two guy's with RPG before shifting their fire at several men prepping a launcher. Ghost and Price quickly spotted this and immediately dropped the men prepping the launcher. "Pilot's, shift, shift." Price ordered as the helicopter shifted right.

"Drop'em." Price ordered dropping more enemies on the roof. Alex spotted an man wielding an RPG and was about to fire when he instead fired at the launcher which caused it explode and the shrapnel to kill the man holding it.

"Noice." Ghost said dropping down several more.

"Not a problem." Alex replied.

The helicopter shifted again and Bravo 6 was about to engage when out of nowhere an F-18 swoop by and took down the last for them, but this also caused their helicopter to lose control for a short while.

"Hang on!" Their pilot said restabilizing the helicopter.

"Shepherd, get those fighters to cease fire immediately!" Price shouted to his earpiece. "That was too close!"

"I'll try to buy much time. One man in the Gulag doesn't mean much for the Navy at this point." Shepherd replied which made the 141 a bit mad.

"Bloody yanks... I thought we were the good guy's." Thatcher said to their earpiece.

"Cut the chatter. Stay frosty." Price silenced them as the little bird landed alongside the rest of the 141. "Go! Go! Go!" Price said running with the other's to enter the Gulag.

Before the 141 could enter several bullets fly above their heads. They look up to see dozens of Russian soldier's firing at them from above. The Task Force returned fire, but they couldn't get a clear shot as the enemy above have much better vantage point and cover.

"Two-One, lasing target on the 2nd floor." Blackbeard ordered.

"Roger coming down for a gun run." The pilot's said.

The little bird helicopter descended and fired its Minigun and missiles at the enemies above. Once cleared the helicopter failed back while the team advanced forward. "Let's move!" Price said moving forward. The 141 soon found the entrance and came to a stop. "Check your corners. Montagne, Blitz, you first." Price motioned forward as the Operator's took position. "On my mark. Go!" The team entered the building with the shield men in front. "Check those corners."

As they turn left they were immediately met by gunfire but thankfully Montagne and Blitz shield took most of the damage while they kept moving forward. Blackbeard peeked and took out several enemies in front.

Ash was next as he peeked through the unit and spotted several men holding riot shields. She pulls out her launcher and fired a single round. It hits the ground and exploded causing the enemies to be pushed back from the shockwave.

"That's the control room up ahead." Ghost pointed in front. "I can use that find Zero."

The 141 kept pushing forward until the control is now cleared double checking the control room it was now clear. "Clear." Price said.

"Clear." Thatcher confirmed.

"Clear." Sledge confirmed.

"I'll tap into their system and look for the prisoner." Gbost said taking a seat and hacking the computer's.

"Copy that. Montagne, Blitz, Roach, Soap with me, will find the prisoner. The rest of you stay here and provide overwatch." Price ordered as he and his team moved down.

Blitz and Montagne took the front again as they keep moving forward with their shields to provide cover fire while Alex, Roach, Price, and Soap moved from behind dropping the enemies. Blitz flashed with his shield giving the other's enough time to shoot back while the enemies were temporarily blinded. The team moved lower and soon hits the armory.

"See anything you like?" Soap asked picking up a Spas-12 shotgun and placing it behind his back.

"Bad news, mate." I'm tracking three, no, four hostiles squads coming to your position." Gbost reported.

"I can hear them coming... Come on. We're too exposed." Price said as the door open only for it to stop halfway. This earned confusion for them as the door wouldn't open. "Ghost, open the door." Price ordered.

"Bloody hell, they've locked it from the hard line. I'll have to run a bypass."

"Too late. They're coming in." Price said as they all took cover from the barrage of bullets coming from of them. "Tachanka, set your LMG and clear these bastards out." Price ordered the Spetsnaz.

"On it, Captain." Tachanka responded taking out his LMG from behind. "LMG, mounted and ready." He said now loading the gun with the magazine. "Time to get serious." He said pulling the trigger.

Down below a loud machine gun can be heard firing from above. Price and the other's looked to see Tachanka clearing their path with his LMG. He stopped firing and leaned towards his weapon. "Dasvidaniya." (Goodbye)

"Thanks for the help moving out." Price said now heading deeper to the tunnels.

"Price, I've got good news. I've bypassed their security again and prisoner zero should be in front of you." Ghost reported.

"Front of us?" Price asked in confusion as there is nothing in front of them. "You said in front. I've got nothing." As soon as Price said that something pulled Blitz to the shadows dropping his shield.

The other's turned to that direction but was surprised when something tossed him back at them. Before anyone could speak something from the shadows started picking them one-by-one only leaving Price.

"Turn around. Slowly. And lower your weapon." A deep voice said from behind. Price complied and lowered his guard down.

Price turned around to see an elderly man dressed in prison jacket with long black hair with a bit of white hair. He also has a dirty jean and old worn boots. "Who are you?" He asked.

"Captain Price, SAS." Price replied. "We're here to extract a prisoner codename: Zero."

"I see." The man lowered his weapon down. "Sam Fisher. I'm Zero." The man introduced himself.

Location: Italica, Falmart
Time: 0100 Hours
Date: 02/12/2559

Back at Falmart the team got a news from Princess Co Lada about missing Knight  at Italica and reports also said that the town went dark several days ago. This left the entire Rose Knights scared and Lasky ordered Spartan Red Team to deploy on Italica for further investigation.

The warbird helicopter landed down in front of the gate as Red Team got out holding their pulse battle rifle. Once cleared Jerome gave the signal and moved forward.

"Entering the gate now." Jerome said.

Upon entering the gate everything was dead silent. There were no lights, carts were abandoned with several belongings on the ground, weapons can be seen scattered around, and food and other items are broken and scattered all over the place.

"What the hell happened here?" Alice asked looking down to see a stuffed doll lying on the ground with no name.

"We were just here 2 months ago." Douglas said as they've reached the Princess building.

As they were slowly walking they've heard something running towards them. Red Team took position with Alice standing behind with Jerome and Douglas crouched in front.

The footsteps gets louder and as they were about to open fire a person saids stop. Activating their flashlight and turning off their NVGs it revealed Bozes an old several of her Rose Knights all of which are wounded.

"Captain Bozes, what happened here?" Jerome asked as Red Team helped them.

"We need to get out of here now!" She pleaded them with fear present in her tone.

BANG

As Jerome is about to ask further question a loud bang can be heard in front of them. "What was that?" Douglas asked.

"It's him." Bozes said as another loud BANG came.

"You girls get out of here. Exit the gate and you'll see our vehicle." Jerome ordered as Red Team advanced forward with the Knights exiting. Red Team got deeper into the building and using their flashlight as their only light source it was a bit hard to navigate.

Out of nowhere something grabbed Alice by the throat and raised her.

Douglas and Jerome pointed their weapons at the direction trying to make out the figure, but because of Alice it was blocking their view. "ACKK." Alice choked out before tossing her aside. Douglas fired first, but the figure slammed it's hammer launching him in the air before hitting him with a palm strike that sends Douglas to a brick wall - smashing it in the process. Jerome didn't have time to shoot as it's hammer pulled him towards it and slammed him down to the ground.

Alice now ready to fight fires off her pistol only for the shots to deflect. Before she can tackle it the figure simply swatted her away.

Douglas tries to get up and pick up his rifle, but the giant kicked him away. Jerom charged with his ripper blade cutting off it's armor and slashing its inside, but the giant didn't seem to faze as it simply knocked him off.

Alice charged again flanking her opponent as she fires off her pistol and to her surprise the giant dashed forward and knocked her as well. That remains Douglas as he picked up his rifle and was about to shoot, the giant swatted his rifle away and hold him by his shoulder. Douglas activated his ripper blade and stabbed it multiple times but didn't faze. This time the giant applied pressure on Douglas left shoulder which dented his armor. Douglas groaned in pain as he feels it and with a little bit more.

CRACK

"ARGHHHHH!" Douglas screamed in pain and held his dislocated shoulder.

The figure stood in front of him and a red mace appears. Douglas didn't have time to move as it striked him and crashed to a wall which collapsed and lands in top of him and his helmet is now moved from his armor.

The giant moved forward and looked down at the Spartan's mask. He grabbed the helmet "As I suspected." He said crashing it with his bare hands. "Nothing but a man." He growled dropping the now destroyed helmet.

"Red Team, this is Chief we've got multiple hostiles converging on your position." Chief asked through their comms.

"Alice." Jerome said stopping her from firing. "We're leaving." He ordered as Alice picked up Douglas while Jerome provide cover.

The giant chuckled as it stepped out to the shadows and to Red Teams expectation it none other than a Brute donned in a grey and red powered armor holding a red energy mace. "Yes." He said looking at Red Team. "Run. Little Demons."

"Command, this is Red Team we've got a Spartan casualty." Jerome reported moving back with his Team.

"Hunt them down." The Brute ordered walking back to the shadows.

"Immediate MEDAVAC requested." Jerome said as Alice now has Douglas on her shoulder and started sprinting back at the chopper. "Douglas, stay with me."

"And bring me back anything useful."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

624K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
4.3K 65 7
u are new to hawkins high and the first person u meet is Gareth Emerson and he convinces eddie to let u join hellfire and from then on things just go...