A Place With No Name (revampe...

By conceited_nae

"How do you expect me to live a life that's not worth living?" (Early Dangerous era-HIStory era) Rewritten:... More

Cast/Disclaimer
Cast -- 2
Prelude
.1
.2
.3
.4
.5
.6
.7
.8
.9
.10
.11
.12
.13
.14
.15
.16
.17
.18
.19
.20
.21
.22
.23
.24
.25
.26
.27
.28
.29
.30
.31
.32
.33
.34
.35
.36
.37
.38
.39
.40
.41
.42
.43
.44
.45
.46
.47
.48
.49
.50
.51
.52
.53
.54
.55
.56
.57
.58
.59
.60
.61
.62
.63
.64
.65
.66
.67
.68
- Honesty Hour(Before We Continue With The Story) 1.
.69
.70
.71
.72
.73
.74
.75
.76
MJBFA's โคโคโค
.77
.78
.79
.80
.81
.82
A.N; A lil constructive criticism for my soul โค.
.83
.84
.85
.86
.87
.88
.89
.90
.
.91
.92
.93
.94
.95
.96
.97
.98
.99
.101
.102
.103
.104
.105
.106
.107
.108
.109
.110
She's alive (& well I think ๐Ÿ˜‰)
.111
.112
.113
.114
.115
new year , new me ๐Ÿ’‹ (please read & be informed ๐Ÿคจ)
.116
.117
.118
Publicly Service Announcement (last one before the books ends, I promise)
.119
.120
.121
.122
.123
.124
.125
Entertainment Weekly
.126
.127
.128
.129
.130
.131
.132
.133
.134
.135
Ana's Diary
.136
.137
.138
.139
.140
.141

.100

616 46 63
By conceited_nae

- whaaaat? 100 chapters? 😯 & I'm still not finished. 😉

--

- no quote inserted

--

Los Olivos, California

Annalisa Green -- May 15th, 1994
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd.

Tonight was adults night for us. We invited everyone to come out together and have fun. I wanted us to get along, and I feel like this would be the first step to mending broken friendships.

It was hard, but I managed to get in touch with Damien. I know that it might cause a few problems but I just want one moment with everyone together. They don't even have to talk to each other.

Actually before contacting Damien, I asked Angel if it was okay. There weren't any ill intentions behind my plans, I genuinely just wanted to see everyone. She surprised me a lot when she said yes. The only thing was, she was going to make sure to keep her distance. It's been a while since it happened — a year actually — but she still wants to kill them both. And I don't blame her. I'd feel the same way.

By the time it started, everyone was here, and Dame actually didn't show up. It made me a bit sad but it just made me realize how this wasn't the time for it. Rashida showed up, but only briefly. She looked as if nothing was going on in her life. It baffled me.

Before Angel showed up, she left and didn't bother coming back. Now, an hour into our night, only Michael, Angel, Semaij, Antonio, James, Kidada, Mickey, and I were present.

Michael had a path of lights everywhere. There was a large gazebo set up fit enough for us to sit and drink wine like the adults we were. Soft music played from the speakers as I leaned against the railing, staring at the sky.

Even if things didn't go as planned, I was still happy to see most of my friends today. We've just been so busy lately and I wanted them to know that I haven't forgot about them. I never will.

"Where and when is this damn food gone' be done?" Semaij asked while standing next to me. "Rico in the kitchen right?"

"Yeah," I laughed. "He told Michael it'll be done in thirty minutes." 

Semaij groaned, rubbing her stomach dramatically. "That's too long!"

I laughed. "Patience is key, Sem."

While we waited on our dinner, Semaij and I caught up on our current ventures. She has been getting into the acting career lately. I was so proud. No one really knew, but Sem's hidden talent was acting. And since I knew how great she was, she was going to be the star of many legendary movies to come. I can see it now.

Fifteen minutes into our talk, Kidada and Angel joined us with all smiles, letting me know that things between them were decent for the most part.

"What's the topic ladies?" Kidada poked at my shoulder, making me laugh.

"Semaij is working on her acting career, guys. Isn't that exciting?" I happily clapped my hands.

Kidada grinned, nodding in agreement. "It is, girl! I'm happy for you!"

"Yeah, that's amazin'" Angel smiled a little. She was rubbing her nose a bit, making me raise my eyebrow. "I know how much you love actin' on the low. Ya' gonna kill it on the big screen."

Semaij smiled and thanked them. As a group, we talked like the old times. Ugh, it felt great. Just being here together. There were no arguments, no side eyes, no shady comments. Just a couple of women doing womanly things. I hoped to experience this more often from now on.

In the middle of Semaij telling a joke, Michael and the others appeared telling us that the food was now ready. With the quickness Semaij ran across the grass towards the main house making us all laugh.

"She gone' be walkin' for a while. We too far from the house," Antonio laughed.

"At least it's good exercise for her."

I laughed climbing on the back of the golf cart where Michael was. James was driving and Kidada was in the passenger seat. Antonio, Angel, and Mickey were loaded onto the other golf cart. We started to drive back as soon as everyone was ready.

From the back of the cart, Michael and I made funny faces at Antonio and Angel, who were sitting in the front. Mickey wad paying us no mind looking around at the scenery. It was really beautiful tonight so I didn't blame him.

Michael childishly blew raspberries making me laugh a hearty laugh. Angel was trying to stifle her laughter for a while but ended up laughing anyway. It was good to see her laughing and smiling now. I know for months she was feeling really sad about what happened, and I want to do now is make sure that she is feeling better. She was there for me when I was at my lowest — I'd be stupid to not be there for her.

"You two are fuckin' clowns! Stop before I drive off road!" Antonio yelled. A smile was delicately on his face.

"Concentrate!" Michael yelled back. "Don't wreck my cart!"

I continued laughing and goofing off until we arrived at the main house. Antonio hopped out beginning to chase me inside of the house. With squeals spilling out of my mouth, I sprinted inside immediately hiding behind Wayne.

"Save me Wayne!" I yelled pointing at Antonio. Wayne looked down at him, chuckling shortly after.

As Tone sighed, he said, "Turn around and walk away lil man."

"You got lucky, girl. Wayne ain't gone save you forever." He pointed to me before following the others to the dining room.

I thanked Wayne with a smile and a small jab to his arm. His response was a little ruffle of my hair, something he knew that annoyed me. And because he knew that, I threw him a glare.

Not long after I joined my friends at the dinner table, sitting next to Michael and Angel.

Nothing could prepare me for how great it was. But if it's one thing I've learned, the good times won't last forever.

People are bound to drift apart one day, but what will cause us to?

———

Los Olivos, California

Michael Jackson -- May 17th, 1994
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd.

"Why are you smiling like that? Stop." Ana blushed, shying away from my stare.

"I'm admiring my woman" I grabbed her chin, angling it toward me. "now can I continue?"

She giggled and shook her head, leaning forward to wrap her arms around me. "You're making me nervous, so no."

"Butterflies in your stomach, my love?"

"Always."

I smiled, placing my chin on top of her head. For a few long minutes I held her like this. I didn't want to let her go. Ever. Because I know if I do, my heart would yearn for hers.

As we let the warm silence engulf us I laid us back against the bed, cuddling closer and closer to my love. She had a meeting in three hours with Tommy again for this week and I was sad that she had to go. I know he was gonna keep her out until the night, and since Tommy's L.A. office is closer to her aunt and uncle's new home, she was going to crash there. Ana didn't have the time to look for a house of her own since there was so much she had to do. Maybe this was God giving the opportunity to ask her to move in with me?

Why not try right now? The worst answer she could give me was a big fat no. And besides, she practically lives here anyway! Maybe Ana was just waiting on me to ask. Yeah, that's it.

My nerves were quick to shake me up more than I already was. Actually, nervous was just an understatement at the moment.

I couldn't find a way to ask without being too up front about it, so I just spit it out in hopes that she would say yes. "Move in with me."

Ana quickly sat up, locking her eyes on me. "Huh?"

Fuck. There was no looking back now. I sat up as well, leaning my back against the headboard. She sat beside me with her hands in her lap, twiddling her thumbs. A clear sign that she was nervous. That action alone made me feel less nervous about it.

"U — Um.... I want — I want you to move in with me. I would like for you to move in with me," I repeated, slightly stumbling over my words.

"Michael" she sighed softly. "Do you think we're ready for that? I mean, what if we regret it down the line?"

I grabbed her hand in mine, kissing the back of it. "I'm certain we won't. Since we've been together I have never been more sure of the things we've done as a couple. I'd love to wake up to see your face for a lifetime and not just for a weekend or weekday. I love you so much and I'm ready for this. I just hope that you are ready for this, too," I finished kissing her hand again after.

It took her a full minute to answer but that minute felt like an eternity. My nerves were running a marathon throughout my body, making me sweat a little. My eyes stayed on her, just waiting and watching.

A soft sigh left her lips. "Michael" my heart dropped as she lifted her hand to place it on my shoulder. "Why didn't you ask me sooner!?"

My eyes raised in happiness. "I was scared!"

"Well don't be! Of course I'll move in with you, dimwit!" She laughed, accepting the bone crushing hug from me. "A little too tight, baby."

"Sorry." I giggled, running my hand down her hair. "I'm so elated, baby. I can't wait to wake up next to you for the rest of my life."

"I can't wait, either" she blushed, kissing me on the lips. "Imagine all the junk food we'll eat while watching cute little films, and the pillow fights that you're gonna lose." I laughed at that. Ana was genuinely excited.

"Oh, I can't wait, baby! And all the sheet ruffling we're gonna do." I smirked, pulling her closer. "You're gonna need all of your energy, baby."

"Oh fuck off!" She howled in laughter, pushing me away.

———

Hiiiiiii ❤

We're jumping straight to the questions because honestly I'm sleepy. I've been running errands all day. 💀

Oh, did I tell y'all that I'm gonna be an auntie in five and a half months? 😍😍😍

I'm so excited, but my negative nancy ass sister hates the fact that I'ma be the rich tete that her baby favors. 💀💀☠️

Anywaaayyyyy question number oneeeee 💋

No, don't answer these. I have a question for you. 😌❤ Somebody in the comments gon end up answering anyway cause ya don't listen. 😂🤦🏾‍♀

"If you had a choice between bringing back someone or finally having the cure to covid, which would you pick?"

Ummmm, I think I'll pick having the cure. I believe that everything happens for a reason & I'd be ruining God's plan if I'll bring someone back. As much as I miss my granny, I know for sure that she doesn't have to deal with this fake ass family & constant bs. I know that she's finally at peace and with God. And I know one day I'll be able to see her. ❤💯

So if I could change someone else's life by just having one cure, then hell yeah. I'll cure the whole world if possible. Y'all get me? ❤

Don't answer this one either. 😭😂💀

"I know this is emotional, you don't have to answer it if you're not comfortable, but what is one of your best memories with your grandmother?"

The best (or one of the best) memories I have with my granny is when I lived next door to her, and I'd go downstairs just to sit in her room & watch tv with her. 🥺❤

Or we would sit outside together talking shit about this old perverted man who liked taking pictures of us. Till this day I never knew why. 🤦🏾‍♀

Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, we were outside one time & granny was eating her snowballs. Y'all know them hostess cakes? Yeah, them.

So we was sitting outside talking & the old man decided to come and sit on his porch to watch us. My granny was fucking hilarious guys. Like seriously. 😭❤ So he sat on the porch just to record and take pictures of us & all of a sudden my granny started cursing. She was like "Why the fuck he taking pictures?" She stood up with her lil nightgown on, saying "I'm finna give his ass somethin to take a picture of" & she flashed that man. Li-ter-ally.

Omggggg I was dying. 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣💀

And another memory I have was when I had her phone. She had this flip phone that she used to call us (even though we were next door 😂🥺❤) when she wanted company. My granny HATED taking pictures y'all, she hated that shit with a passion.

I asked her could I use it for a minute and I ended up.recording this short video of her. Omg I wish I still had it. 🥺🥺 she thought I was taking a video of me & threatened to throw a whole bottle of mustard at me if I didn't give her the phone. 😭😭😭💀 & she really launched that shit at me. 🤦🏾‍♀💀💀💀

But my best memory, was just being there. Being in her pressence, sitting and watching tv or just doing those puzzles, those are my most special memories. & I hate that more memories like that can't be created with her. ☹️🥺

I just wanted one more chance, that's it. 💔

Fuck, now I'm about to cry. 🥺

My question for you guys is; What is YOUR best family memory? ❤

I'll be checking comments in the morning. Thank you as always for being patient & reading faithfully. I love you guys for that. 💋💯

Bye.

- nae 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 90 34
Living a life of a mixed girl with a racist fucked up society, she could never be a singer like she always wanted to be with judgement, the lies,the...
5.4K 92 17
Okay, I will try to update every so often on this and I will do as much as I can on each chapter.
203K 7K 79
Michael Jackson and the person he would've deserved. / set in BAD era / / actual events used for reference /
613 3 6
๐“ขึดเป‹๐ŸŒทอ™ึ’- request are open ๐“ขึดเป‹๐ŸŒทอ™ึ’- will be updating whenever I can ๐“ขึดเป‹๐ŸŒทอ™ึ’- mjj one-shots