𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚...

By katie_cate

[Completed] Can all feelings be covered with a faked smile? You are a 21-year-old makeup artist for Marvel an... More

1: Getting to Work on Endgame?!
2: Going to Film
3: Girl's Night Pt.1
5: Time to Film
6: Darling
7: Girl Talk
8: Plan B
9: The Plan Worked
10: Sleepover Time
11: Are You Kidding Me?!
12: Im Sorry
13: Feelings
14: Please! Stop!
15: Real Talk
16: What is Going On?
17: Fake Smiles
18: Movie Night
19: Kisses
20: Seeing Things
21: Awkward Silences
22: Safe
23: Gone
24: Confidence
25: My Phone
26: Someone Call 911
27: The Hospital
28: Confession
29: I Love You
30: The Meme Team
31: Comfort
32: Hugs
33: I Like You Y/n
34: Fuck Off
35: We're Done
36: Leaving Atlanta
37: What Do You Want?
38: He Left
39: The Call
40: Back to the Studio
41: Who is She?
42: Going to Venice
43: Late Night Kiss
44: Decision
45: Reunite
46: On the Rooftop
47: True Love
48: Epilogue + Author's Note

4: Girl's Night Pt.2

7.4K 120 98
By katie_cate

(Your POV)

When I wake up again it's about 9am. Mai is asleep too but Sami is awake and making pancakes.

"Hi Sami." I say tiredly.

"Oh! Your awake. I'm making pancakes, you want some?" She asks.

"Yeah, thanks." I say looking over at Mai. She is sleeping with a really funny look on her face. I giggle to myself and hit her with my pillow.

"What the fuhsajwks?" The last word she says sounds super funny and Sami and I laugh.

"Do you want pancakes Stupid?" I say using our nickname for each other. It's not really a nickname but we call each other it all the time.

"Yeah stupid."

We go onto Netflix and watch The Office until Sami finishes the pancakes.

"Pancakes are done!" Sami yells as Mai and I run into the kitchen.

"Yay! Sami your pancakes are the best." Mai says as she gets herself a plate.

We eat in mostly silence because we are stuffing our faces with food. Then I speak up.

"So what are we going to do for our girl's day?" I ask.

"I don't know, I was thinking maybe going to the mall and seeing a movie and then doing some shopping afterwards." Sami says.

"Oh that sounds perfect!" I say.

"Yeah." Mai says.

"Ok let's leave at about 11:30 so we can get food too." Sami says.

"Yeah."

We finish eating and then go get ready.

(This is the outfit you are wearing.)

(You can do you hair and makeup however you want, or no makeup. It doesn't matter.)

We leave for the mall at around 11:20 so we have time to find a movie to watch and find something to eat.

We decide to get pizza at the mall before going to the movie. We are going to watch Happy Death Day because it looked like the most interesting movie to watch.

We get a bucket of popcorn for us all to share while we all get our own drinks. We get seats in about the middle row so we get the perfect view, not too close and not too far.

As we are watching the movie I swear I see someone familiar in front of me. I can't tell who but they look like a man I know. I can only see their hair but still.

I have grown up in Atlanta so they are probably a friend from high school that I forgot about.

Probably.

It bothers me the whole time we are watching the movie. Near the end of the movie I look at them again but they are gone.

What am I thinking? They probably went to the bathroom or something like that.

But they never show up again. I don't see them when we leave, or near the bathrooms.

I shrug it off, I'm just freaking myself out. Even though that hair looked very familiar....

"Y/n!" Mai's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"You haven't said anything since we left the movie. You ok?" She asks and I nod.

"Yeah I'm fine, just thinking."

"Ok..." Sami says dragging out the 'k'.

"Really! I'm fine. What did you guys think of the movie?" I ask.

"It was ok, kind of stupid though." Mai says and I laugh.

"Yeah true."

"Where should we go shopping first?" Sami asks.

"How about... Forever 21?" I ask.

"Yes!" Mai and Sami say at the same time as we run off in that direction.

(Tom's POV)

I can't stop looking at Y/n's Instagram account. She's really good at makeup and she's super pretty.

I found her account last night while I was trying to fall asleep. I couldn't get her name out of my head so I tried to find her Instagram.

All I had to do was search 'Y/nL/n' to find her. I couldn't believe she only had 50k followers, she is so good! I followed her immediately.

Right now I'm just being lazy while sitting on the couch with Haz watching movies. I check her account again because I got a notification that she posted a new photo. It's a picture of her and her friends.

@Y/nL/n

Y/nl/n- Hanging out with these crazy people today.

MaiJones- I'm probably the most crazy if we're being honest.

Samisam- @MaiJones yea lol
———————————————
I smile and like the post. I look at a few more of the comments from random fans of her's.

"Ooooh, is that your girlfriend you keep stalking?" Haz says peeking over my shoulder.

"Oh my god Haz can you stop!?" I scream at him.

"You didn't answer my question." He says wiggling his brows.

"Not my girlfriend, and I'm not stalking her." I say blankly.

"Whatever you say." He says and I punch his arm.

"Shut up mate, she's going to be my new makeup artist for Endgame and I wanted to see what she's like."

"Oh ok, she's pretty cute." He says.

"You want to date her? I could probably se you guys up." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"No thanks, she's all yours." He says and runs to his room after he sees the death glare I was giving him.

(Your POV)

After we go shopping it's about 4:30pm. So we decide to go home and get ready to go to the club.

None of us are real party animals, except Mai. We usually just let her run loose as me and Sami sit and talk at our table. Then we might laugh at how stupid Mai is being while she talks to a guy or dances on the dance floor.

We hang around for a while before leaving for the club at 10:00.

When we get there Mai runs off immediately to go do whatever she wants. Me and Sami grab a drink and sit at a table. We talk about random topics as Mai gets drunk and dances around.

Time flies until I see the same guy that I saw at the mall. But I can still only see the back of his head. I turn to Sami.

"Sami look." I pat her arm and point to the man, but when I look again he is gone.

"What?" Sami asks.

"Umm... I thought I saw someone familiar." I say. "I'm going to the restroom."

I get up and walk to the restroom to take a breather. I swear he was right there!?!

Maybe I'm just drunk.

I think to myself but realize I haven't had anything to drink. I offered to be the driver.

I sigh and go back out to Sami.

"Hey I think we should get going, Mai is about to pass out." Sami says and I look at Mai sitting at our table.

She looks like a mess.

"Yeah." I say to Sami, "hey Mai we're going to go ok?" I say grabbing her arm to help her stand.

"B-But I don't want to go. Hehe" She says.

I roll my eyes, "come on please?"

She looks at me and laughs some more.
———————————————

We finally get her back to the apartment. She falls asleep on her bed as soon as we get there.

I change, take a shower, and go to bed.

Tomorrow is the last day before I have to go set.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 21.4K 62
"𝘔𝘳. 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨." * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 (Tom Holland x Reader)-(Trigger Warn...
65K 1.1K 23
[Completed] Your boyfriend stood you up on your anniversary date night. A nice man named Tom Holland saves you from everyone's judgment and pitying l...
96.7K 3.2K 15
Peter Parker x Reader COMPLETED 2019 (UNDER HEAVY EDITING 2024) »•« "You could die because you know." "I can live with that." ...
317K 8.8K 17
Peter's life had finally been looking up. After being adopted and made Peter Stark two years prior and with a boyfriend of two years, Peter couldn't...