Flawed In Love (Completed)

By JoyStansSidNaaz

Sidharth and Shehnaaz taking a different shade but the love remains the same for you to connect.. πŸ’ž More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hayeee I love you all!! ❀️
Chapter 12
Chapter "13" πŸ’•
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Thank you again! ❀️
Chapter 38
Drop a vote πŸ₯Ί
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Happy New Year πŸ’œ
Wedding Bell, Part 1
Wedding Bell, Part 2
Wedding Bell, (Last Part)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Insta ID
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
#SidNaazKiChampi
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76"
Chapter 77
Disheartened πŸ’”
Chapter 78 (last part) πŸ₯Ί
A New One πŸ₯°
Updated the new story
Check it out

Chapter 39

12.1K 1.1K 327
By JoyStansSidNaaz

Kya hua baccha...?"... Mom asks..

"Kuch nehi Aunty! Khadoos hai aap ka beta! Aap batao..do I need to chop anything else?!"

"Nehi baccha..abhi baas kuch side dishes baki hai, aur woh main karlungi..tu ja, dekh jake usko!"

"Pakka na?"

"Haan haan pakka!"

She comes back into the room and finds him sitting in the balcony, extending his legs to support on the grills. She walks up to him and sits on his leg, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck..

"Aabe girjayenge dono! Kya kar rahi hai?!"

"Pyaar!"

"Hatt na baba! Girjayenge!"

She giggles..

"Hans kyun rahi hai?!"

"Kyunki aap bohot zyada cute ho! Aur thoda sa jealous bhi!"...she inclines to kiss his neck..

"Ab yeh kya ho raha hai khulle mein?! Waise toh tujhe nautanki karni hai!"..he frowns at her..

"Pyaar aise hi karna chahiye! Bilkul khullam khulla!"

He rolls his eyes..

"Sidharthhhhh ouchh!!"...she screams suddenly..!

"Kya hua?!"...he grabs her instantly..

"Oh! God! It's paining!"...she winces..

"Kaha??!!"...he gets agitated..

As she winces more, he lifts her to carry in his arms and brings her back to the room..

"Leit ja baby..let me bring some water for you!"...he hurries to turn to the other side when suddenly she grabs him back by pulling on his kurta..

"Kaha ja rahe ho..?!"...she whispers, tracing her finger on his face..!

"Toh yeh natak tha?!"..he frowns at her..

"Hmm...! Karna padta hai sometimes..!"...she replies back in a seductive tone..🤭

He gets the hint and takes out the remote to shut the blinds again...🤣

"Main seriously darr gaya tha..!"..he says removing hair from her face..

She giggles and he keeps looking at her in daze..

"Fuck baby! I can't resist you in saree! Nehi hota hai merese!"

"Who is asking you to resist?!"..she brings his face closer to whisper, biting his ears and he reciprocates by locking his lips passionately in hers..

"I missed you so much! So nehi paya main! Pagal ho chuka tha! I can't live without you!"...he lingers the kiss, exhaling his warm breaths by stealing hers..

"I know! Mera dil rota tha aap ko dekke! Ab kabhi aise nehi jaoge na chhorke!?!".. her eyes well up, spilling all hurdles she had gone through in those two weeks..!

"Kabhi nehi meri jaan!....Never! Not because you miss me but because I can't be anywhere without you!" ...He kisses her cheeks making her feel the love, streaming his mouth to her neck, nibbling on her earlobe! She cannot resist the moan! He leaves a trail of kisses on her neck and she gasps instantly making him more insane! 🔥

Her body quivers with the pleasure he is giving her! He slowly reaches her lips again and his fingers runs up and down her face while his tongue plays with hers! It seems the most sensual kiss they ever had as it clearly tells her how much he had missed her! Her eyes close as she is drained feeling his love but her mind is smiling at the thought that she finally has her man in front of her, adoring and loving her, making her feel desired!

"Sidharthhh!"...she calls his name passionately..

"Hmm..?!"... He replies, shutting his eyes, being all drenched and hyped in love..!!

She peck his lips as he unhooks her blouse, kissing her soul. They both are now lost in their desires, desire of being with each other, desire of loving each other to no limit!

He takes off his kurta and removes her pallu, nibbling on her bare skin around her neck. He then slowly undresses her, taking off all other vitals and pulls on a quilt on them! She feels the warmth, as she envelops herself into his embrace!

"Good Lord! Why do I love you so much baby?!"...She passes out happily with pleasure immidiately after the strangest sensation she feels everytime they become intimate! Something that goes far beyond any simple sexual pleasure! With his every hard stroke, he kisses her more gently, making her moan harder, driving her crazy, as she submits herself to him fully! The way she craves for him or him adorning her with his unconditional love, is surreal! It's unreal!! This passion never dies rather it is getting more intense with every passing time! 🔥

**********

They are still laying down, him having her in his arms and both have their fingers entwined as usual.

"Baby..?!"..he calls her..

"Hmm..?!"...she replies having her eyes closed..

"Can I ask for something?! Mana toh nehi karegi na?"

She looks at him couriously..."Aap ko maine kisi chiz k leye mana kiya hai kabhi?!"

"Sun toh le baby!"

"Haan haan bolo..!"

He turns around to her side and says..."I swear! I have almost forgotten the life I led without you! Maine kabhi kisi ladki ko... I mean... I have... I have never asked this to any girl before!"

She cupps his face..."Areh baby..baat kya hai?! Batao?!"

"Come to me na..! Pleaseee baba! I can't live without you! Maine Mom se bhi baat karliya hai! She doesn't have any problem..kyunki I will get married to you only! Be it today or tomorrow! Lekin tab tak I can't afford to have this distance! Baas! Merese aur nehi hoga! I need you!"...he kisses her hands..

"Sidharthhh..!"

"Mana karegi na?! I knew it!"... He tries to get rid of her grip but she holds him back..

"Aise kaise Sidharth?! Kis haq se rahu main yahan?! Abhi toh main sirf girlfriend hoon na?!"

He keeps staring at her for a while and then puts his kurta on..

"Kya hua??"

"Put on your saree..!"

"Sidha...?!"

"Maine kaha na put on your saree!"

Shehnaaz sighs and gets back to her shape, fixes her hair and does a little touch up while Sidharth waiting for her impatiently to get done and shaking his legs in intervals...

"Hmm main taiyar hoon.. kya karna hai?"

"Aise toh nehi ja sakte the na room k bahar..? So now we can go outside the room. Ek kaam kar, Khushi ko jake bol, Di and Jiju will be here anytime. Ask her to get ready.."

"Babyyyy! I didn't mean to hurt you! Aap phirse gussa ho gaye Sidharth!!"

"Ufff! Shehnaaz!! Dimaag maat saada!! Go please!"

"Aaj Diwali k din bhi aap mere upar chillaoge?!"

He keeps quiet and she gets the hint. So without wasting any time further, she leaves the room and knocks on the other door.

"Happy Diwali...humari baby uth gayi??"... Shehnaaz smiles at Khushi lovingly..

"Happy Diwali Sanu! Kab aayi tum?"... Asks Khushi rubbing her eyes..

"Aabe aise kaise wish kar rahi hai!?! Give me a hug! Warna jo layi hoon tere leye woh nehi dungi!"

Khushi smiles and gives her a hug.. 🤗

"Batao kya layi ho?!"

Shehnaaz gives her the gift she bought for her..

"Wow Sanu! This is so pretty! And this my favorite brand! Thank you!"... She hugs her again...

"Achha chal.. nahale.. Di aur Jiju are on their way already...Pata hai na tujhe?!"

"Haan.. Papa ne call kiya tha kal.."

"Sanu..? "

"Haan baccha?"... Shehnaaz replies while fixing her bed..

"Mama kaha hai?"

"Bahar gaye hain.. pata nehi kaha.."

"Is he upset?"

Shehnaaz turns back to her...

"Kya?! Why are you looking at me like this?!"

"Itna pyaar karti hain, toh hurt kyun kiya unko?"

"Oh c'mon Sanu! Don't behave like Nani now! You know na, I didn't mean that at all yaar!!"

"Khushi..he considers you as his own child! Tujhe nehi bolna chahiye tha na babu?! He is hell hurt!"

"What the fuck is happening with my life?!"..she pulls on her hair..

"Arehh! Chill kar baby!! Achha yeh sab ab chhor..go and take shower..kya pehenegi?"

"Mama got me a suit in last Diwali...I couldn't wear that...wahi pehenungi..cream and beige color ki hai..get that out for me please..!"

Shehnaaz smiles to herself seeing this bond. It's quite unnatural...

***********

Preeti and her husband arrive after 2 hours and Sidharth is still no where to be found yet. He has gone outside and not even bothered to pick up the calls..

Preeti and her husband heard a lot about Shehnaaz and her mother introduces Sana to them formally now. They already love her, particularly the homely gestures of Sana are being loved by Preeti!! Meanwhile, Sidharth arrives with Saanjh and joins everyone in the living room..

"Sid this girl is amazing yaar! Life mein pehli bar tune ek sahi ladki ko chuna hai bhai! I am proud of you!...Preeti smirks..

"Hmmm! Agayi na tu Badi mera saad khane?!"

"Ekdum sahi bola aapne Di! Maine kitne mannate mangi hai aapko pata hai taki woh us chudail Jiya ko chhor de!! Ab jake iska dimaag khola hain! Bhagwan ne meri sunli!"...says Saanjh in her usual sarcastic tone..

"Haan Saanjh! She is actually a nice girl! Bohot pyaari hai!"...Preeti reassures..

"By the way Shehnaaz hai kaha? Aur yeh Khushi bhi nehi dikh rahi hai?!"...asks Saanjh...

"They are together only! She is probably helping out Khushi with her dresses and make up.."... Says Preeti's husband..

Sidharth remains quiet...

Khushi comes out with Shehnaaz and hugs everyone in the living room. Shehnaaz pinches her to go and hug Sidharth as well and she walks upto him accordingly.... "Aap kuch bhul nehi rahe ho?!"...she extends one of her hands in front of him..

Sidharth keeps scrolling his mobile..

"Mama...?!"...she kneels down in front of him..

Sidharth looks at her finally..

"Answer me...aap kuch bhul nehi rahe ho?!"... Khushi's eyes well up but she asks again looking into his eyes now..

Sidharth still doesn't answer and an awkward silence drops in the living room.

"Mama...!! You are such a bluff master I am telling you! You promised me something for Diwali! Abhi you are playing smart huh?!"

"Yaar Mama! Seriously! Aap merese baat nehi karoge?! Achha dekho maine kaunsi dress dali hai?! Yaad hai na aap ko?! Suno meri baat...!"... She pulls his chin to make him look at her..

"Jin logo se aap ko compare kiya tha na kal, aaj un sab k samne bol rahi hoon..YOU ARE ABOVE EVERYONE, MUMMA, PAPA, NANI, MASI... everyone! I swear Mama! I didn't mean that, I swear on you!!"....she starts crying breathlessly in her hands..😭

"Areh! Areh!! Itna roh kyun rahi hai baccha?! I am fine!! Dekh Mama is fine now! Shehnaaz go bring some water!"... He rubs her back...

Preeti, Mom, Shehnaaz, Saanjh and even his Jiju have tears in their eyes witnessing such an incredible, unnatural love between Mama and bhanji!

"Khushi yeh khadoos tereko tabhi nehi dega jo tu mang rahi thi!! Dekhlena..!!"... Says Saanjh again to bring life back to this living room.. 🤣

Khushi being Khushi...."Yeh Meena Kumari ki acting merese nehi hoti hai Saanjh Di!!"...She laughs and cuddles into Sidharth's arms making everyone relax..

********

Everyone, including Manvi, are on the terrace, enjoying the fresh air with lighted diyas around!

Shehnaaz is busy talking to Saanjh, Khushi and Manvi while Sidharth is impatiently staring at her from a corner since long now..!

He finally walks up to her and pulls her harshly to his arms in front of everyone!! 😧

Everyone around gets stumped! Sidharth never behaved as such in the past!!

"Sidharth kya kar rahe ho?! Sab dekh rahe hai!!"... Shehnaaz whispers being too shy!

He leaves her immediately and goes down on his knees to everyone's surprise...!!

Stay tuned for the most exciting part! ❤️🦋

Do comment to share your views! 🙏❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 478 67
*ON A HIGH DEMAND* *SIDNAAZ VERSION* **REGULAR UPDATES** This journey is all about a boy (SIDHARTH MALHOTRA) and a girl (SHEHNAAZ) who are madly in l...
458K 44K 63
Sidharth is married n have a child also but his wife cheated him n leave him. Only for his child he get married to shehnaaz. How shehnaaz survive wi...
392K 35.5K 56
A cousin love storyβ™‘οΈŽ Opposite attracts , right? Yes, It does❀️ Enjoy the beautiful love story of sidharth and his naaz🌷
30.7K 2.3K 22
A story about two different personalities.. All about destiny πŸ’• Ft. Sidnaaz