Legacies aren't Legacies Anym...

By lawstudentdropout

What would happen, if one day while at the Salvatore Boarding School, there was another monster attack. But t... More

Characters
|| Playlist ||
|| When Shit hit the Fan || Summary ||
The day it all happened.
Act 1. Season 1.
We pulled a Barry Allen. Bloody hell.
Look's like everything is not in Hell yet. The comets still coming.
Friday Night Bites. It's an Annual Thing Now.
History Repeating (Episode 9) ~~ Part 1
History Repeating ~~ Part 2
History Repeating ~~ Part 3
The-- Ah shit. Looks like theres another vampire on the loose.
Bloodlines With the Original Family
The Explanation
Totally off topic... but...
Lizzie. Stop. Being. A. Bitch.
Return to Unpleasentville.
Return to Unpleasentville ~ Part 2
Another generation of the Children of the Damned.
Rose's are Beautiful
The Myth, The Legend, The Baddest Bitch of Them All, Katerina Petrova
The 'Sun and Moon Curse'. That's what this is. Sure.
Great. The Towns Full of Werewolves. And Ironically Hope's in the Cresent City.
Whole Family Issues
As we Lay Dying, Our Life Flashes Before our Eyes
Act 2. Season 3.
Happy Birthday. Not. We live in Mystic Fall, you Idjits.
The Tribrid Who Seems to love Self-Sacrifice.
Holy Shit. Stefan was in a love triangle with my Dad and my aunt. Ew.
Who the hell acts like that?
The Second Reckoning. Oh, who am I kiding? There' been like 10.
It smells like hell. We're all going to hell.
"Ordinary" People
"Ordinary" People ~~ Part 2
Happy Homecoming
Happy Homecoming 2.0
Homecoming 3.0
The New, New Deal.
NOT A NEW CHAPTER (i am so so so sorry but this might be good news!)

Self-Sacrifice. What Hope Does Best.

2.2K 56 23
By lawstudentdropout

~~Hope's POV~~

So, that's how we are back, on a plane, to Mystic Falls. The 3 of us. That's going to be a lot of explaining.

~~Josie's POV~~

Me and Lizzie still have no idea where Hope is. All we know is that she has to come back, and soon, because Rose got a werewolf bite.

And we have to fill her in on everything that happened yesterday.

Like the werewolf, Jules, for example.

"Are you awake Josie?" Lizzie whispers over.

"Maybe."

"Maybe. Alright, well we have to get up."

"Oh, so when your awake I have to get up, but when your asleep I have to stay asleep." I ask her.

"Yeah. Exatly." Lizzie says before we heard major coughing downstairs.

"Should we?" Lizzie asks.

"Yeah. Yeah we should." I say, jumping out of bed a running down the stairs.

The coughing lead us to Stefan's room.

"I don't think anybody really knows what that means." We hear Stefan say.

"So, no ones dead?" Lizzie asks me.

I shrug my shoulders.

"You two can come in now. And no ones dead." Stefan says, walking out of the room.

"What happened?" I ask Elena.

"He's going to go find Isobel." Elena told us.

"Was that part of your deal with Elijah?" Lizzie questions.

"Not really. But Stefan says that he never made a deal, so he's going to do that."

"Yay." Lizzie says sarcastically.

"Hey Elena, have you heard from Hope at all these las few days?" I ask.

"No. Why? Did she go missing again? Was it Klaus?" Elena asks.

"No. We just haven't heard from here in a little while. That's all." I say, trying to to have everyone freak out.

~~Hope's POV~~

We all pull up to the Salvatore house.

"How about, I go in first and talk to them, then you guys come in. Ok? Don't want any hearts or heads flying just yet." I say before getting out of the car.

I walk up into the house to see Damon talking to Rose.

"That makes me 560 years old." Rose tells Damon.

"If you were a bottle of wine..." Damon starts, but is cut off by Rose.

"So I can die. I've lived long enough."

"You know, if you're going to be maudlin, I'm just going to kill you myself. Just to put me out of yur misery. Come on, it's just a little werewolf bite."

"Just a little fatal to a vampire werewolf bite." Rose tells Damon.

So, I step in.

"A little fatal to a vampire werewolf bite that I have the cure of."

"Hope! I see your back in town. Where did you go?"

"New Orleans. Now, Rose you ready to be healed?" I ask her.

"How do you even know it works?" Rose asks me.

"Cause I bit Anna, giving her a werewolf bite, then healed her. Here." I say picking up a glass and a knife, putting some of my blood in it.

"Drink up." I tell Rose, passing her the cup.

Rose looks at me suspiciously, before looking to Damon.

He nods, and she drinks it.

"Wow. That made me feel better." Rose

"You've lived for 560 years, and you aren't dying anytime soon." I assure her.

"Let's see how it looks." Damon says, walking over to check on Rose's arm.

"Definitely better. It's all healed up now." Damon tells Rose.

"Hey, Elena." I say, when I see her walk into the room.

"Where's Stefan?" Damon asks Elena.

"He left. I need you to talk to him. He's convinced that he has to find Isobel. But I think that's going to upset Elijah." Elena tells Damon.

"No can do. I'm with Stefan on this one. But if you could play nurse for a little while..." Damon says, walking over to Elena.

"It's not necessary." Rose tells Elena.

"I'm with Rose. She's all healed." I tell Damon.

"It is necessary. Elena's a do-gooder. It's in her nature. She just can't resist." Damon sasy, walking out of the room.

"Damon! I need to talk to you!" I say, running after him.

He stops and turns around.

"What is it Hopey?" Damon asks me.

"I have some family in town, is it ok if they stay here?" I ask Damon.

"Aren't you from the future? So, what family?" Damon asks me.

"That doesn't matter. All that matters is that they are in town and need a place to stay." I explain.

"Do they know about... everything?"

"Yup."

"Oh, then yeah. They can stay. Now I have to go see hero hair. Bye Hopey."

"Bye Damy." I call at him while he's walking away.

After a few minutes, I start walking towards the door too, going to get Cami and Freya. Before I can get there, the twins with their timing and they stand in front of me right before I can get out the door.

"Lizzie. Josie." I say before trying to walk past them. They both grab my arms.

"Hope." They say, pushing me back.

"Where the hell were you? What the hell happened? What did you do?" Lizzie and Josie say at the same time. That isn't creepy at all.

"Girls!" I say, stopping them from asking an questions. "I know yo uhave questions, and I know how to answer them, I just have to get something out of the car." I say before attempting to walk past them again, this time the twins letting me, but as soon as I reach the door, the twins come after me, although they stop at the door.

I open the drivers side door to talk to Cami and Aunt Freya.

"We're all good." I tell Cami and Aunt Freya. Cami gets out of the car, but Aunt Freya is sitting still, not moving.

"You ok, Aunt Freya?" I ask her.

"Everythings just going really quickly. I woke up out of a 100 year slumber to find out that I was put in by my pretty evil aunt, to find out that most of my family is daggered and I have a niece from the future." She says, sighing.

"I get it. Well, not exactly, but I understand the confusion."

"Really?"

"Yeah. When me and my friends showed up by a big oak tree in the middle of the night, we were a little worried. Then we found out someone who was human in the future, was still a vampire now." I explain to Aunt Freya.

"Vampire turned human?" Aunt Freya asks us.

"That's a long story. Are you ready to go inside yet?" I ask her again.

"I think so. If I don't understand what's happening, I can ask you or Cami right?" Aunt Freya asks me.

"That sounds great." I assure Aunt Freya. We both than get out of the car together, me grabbing her hand as we walk up to the door.

"Thanks for the help with the bags guys!" Cami says when we walk up to the door.

I laugh a little.

"So this is what you left town for? Your aunt and...?" Lizzie asks.

"Cami. Cami O'Connell." Cami says, holding out her hand. Josie shakes it.

"And what are they doing here?" Lizzie asks.

"They're here to help with my dad and Uncle Elijah and stuff." I explain to the twins.

"I get the Freya help, but Cami? No offence." Josie says.

"None taken. I've been able to handle Klaus a lot." Cami tells Josie.

"Hope. Did you do the spell on Cami? I thought we had agreed to discuss it before using it on anyone!" Lizzie all but yells at me.

"Look, Lizzie. I know that we agreed, but..."

"No buts! We had a deal! It was the only spell we had, and it could only be used fucking once!" Lizzie yells at me.

"Lizzie! I know, I'm sorry I broke our agreement, but I was also pretty much told to explain myself, to people who I thought of as friends, about the fact that I'm an abomination. So, I'm sorry, if I acted out for once instead of thinking about everyone else! I'm sorry for thinking about myself just this once. I'm ready to die to save Elena. I'll stop myself from being born and everything, as long as my friends get to live. So, I'm sorry for chosing myself for once." I yell at Lizzie.

"Well, Hope, you picked a pretty horrible time to pick yourself! That was our one chance to have something normal, for all of us! We had one chance, and you screwed it up, you selfish bitch." Lizzie says, glaring daggers into my head.

"And who were you going to suggest you use it on? Your mom?" I point out.

Lizzie stands there for a minute, looking down at her feet.

"I decided to use it on someone who can help us. I used it on someone I had never meet, but knew that she could help us stop my Dad. Stop him from breaking his curse, pretty much stopping me from being born! So next time you want to call a selfish bitch, maybe you should stop and think about your own intentions. Then look in the mirror." I yell at Lizzie.

Lizzie storms away, into the Salvatore house. I storm away, towards the lake, sitting down on the old dock.

~~Josie's POV~~

"Sorry about them..." I start, talking to Cami and Freya.

"They're always at each others throats, don't get along a lot." I explain to the two of them.

"I figured. Your the piece keeper?" Cami asks me.

"Most of the time. Although sometimes even I can't stop the from killing each other. Here, let me help you with your bags." I say, changing the topic and walking over to the bags in the trunk of the car. I grab Freya's hand, siphoning some of her magic.

"Oh, you don't have to..." Cami says, following me.

Before she can even say anything else, I do the spell, "Phasmotos Lacus," Causing the bags to go into an open room in the Salvatore House.

"Or, you could do that." Cami says staring at the now empty trunk.

"Where did you learn that spell?" Freya asks me.

"In the future, this place was a school for supernatural kids. We had a bunch of grimouirs donated by Kol Mikaelson and Davina Claire-Mikaelson." I explain.

"Nice spell work." Freya compliments me.

"Thank you."

"I do have 1 question though. Why did you need to grab my hand before doing magic?" Freya asks me.

"Fair question, I'm a siponer witch. I need to siphon power from others so I can do magic myself." I explain to Freya.

"I've never meet a siphoner witch. That's intresting." Freya says.

"Yeah, I guess it is." I say, laughing a little.

"Come on, let me show you to your rooms." I say, leading them back into the Salatore House.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short ass chapter, but curing Rose pretty much got rid of the whole episode, or at least the main parts or the parts I would have put Hope or the twins in in. Lizzie and Hope got into another fight, but what's new?

I decided to update early because of @Hellstarshipper's impatient ass. So, I'll make this chapter an early happy Thanksgiving and to those who don't celebrate it, happy early update!

Let me know what you think!

Until next time,

~~addyfm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 636 54
Everyone knows the story about the Mikaelson family, how they came to Mystic Falls and ruined the lives of everyone there. No one talked about why ev...
11.5K 490 28
🔥🔥#12 #hosie! 💚Second book!! Forest Dwellers • check my page• ⚠Mature content Hope mikaelson runs away from school the day she found the whole sc...
4.3K 69 13
Set after 3 x05, where the gang will have to adjust to new changes that is happening at the Salvatore school. The school is running low on students a...
32.6K 918 17
#1 in Ryan Clarke! When Hope's search for answers leads her back in time, she finds herself with an unlikely companion and a quest to fulfill. So as...