Elite 4

By TeamViper

Leigh-Anne, Jade, Jesy, and Perrie are in for a wild ride when the get turned into elemental werewolf's and s... More

Chapter1:Transformations part1
Chapter 2:Transformations part2
Chapter 3:Confrontations
Chapter 4:First Full Moon
Chapter 5:The Aftermath
Chapter 6:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part1 (Leigh)
Chapter 7:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part2(Perrie)
Chapter 8:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles (Jade)
Chapter 9:Heartbreaks, Heartaches, and Battles( Jesy)
Chapter 10:Charmed
Chapter 11:New Kids
Chapter 12:Elite 6?
Chapter 13:Perrie's Skate Date
Chapter 14:Jade's Sanctuary Date
Chapter 15:Leigh's Alternative Date
Chapter 16:Training Day
Chapter 17: Vamps- Part 1: Meet the Pack
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Revolations
Chapter 20: Operation Baby Gang is a go
Chapter 21: Dragons
Chapter 22: Surprise?
Chapter 23: Jesy's Day
Chapter 24: A Sirens Call
Chapter 25: Lets be Heros
Thanks
Chapter 26: The First "I love you" is Hard
Chapter 27: Bring on the Heat
Chapter 28: God Mode- Part 1: Perrie
Chapter 29: Football Game
Chapter 31: Meeting the parents
Chapter 32: Dance for you life
Chapter 33: God Mode- Part 3: Jesy
Chapter 34: Into the 2nd Dimension
Chapter 35: A Normal Day
Feelings
Chapter 36: God Mode-Part 4: Jade
Chapter 37: Shameless
Chapter 38: Valentines Prep
Chapter 39: Happy I Love You Day
Chapter 40: Periods
Chapter 41: Hail The Queen- Part 1
Chapter 42: Hail The Queen-Part 2
Chapter 43: Fight of our Lives
Chapter 44: Elite Babies
Chapter 45: Second Dimension(again)
Chapter 46: One Year
Chapter 47: Fun Fair
Chapter 48: That one Crossover Pt.2
Chapter 49: Finals
Chapter 50: Promposals
Chapter 51: Prom
Chapter 52: Graduation and Summer Time

Chapter 30: God Mode- Part 2: Leigh-Anne

184 11 9
By TeamViper

A/N: Italics mean that they're talking in wolf tongue to each other or it's their wolves. But you'll be able to tell the difference.

Leigh-Anne POV

I shift around on my bed and sigh. "Something doesn't feel right.", I mumble getting up. "The boys and I did a patrol earlier and everything looked safe but you guys can go.", Psycho says from his spot in the chair by my bed. "Are you sure that the girls would be up for it? We just got back from a big mission.", I say. "We were just coming to get you. Something feels off, we were gonna go check it out.", Jesy says poking her head in. "Oh, well let me suit up and I'll be right out.", I say getting up. Quickly changing into my super suit, I sprint out into the hallway and meet up with the others. "If we split up then we could get this done faster. You guys know what to do if you see anything in particular.", Jesy says walking away.

I take my room entrance into the woods and cover my usual portion of the woods. Dragging one of my swords on the ground behind me, I walk around making sure to keep my feet quiet and quick. A flashlight shines into my face and I see someone with an armored vest on. "Drift? What are you doing out her?", he questions. "I was just doing a city patrol and this is my last stop for the night. What are you doing here?", I answer. "Private government orders. Can't tell anyone.", he shrugs. "Well if you need any help, feel free to ask.", I say. "Actually. Now!", he yells holding me. "What's going on?", I question moving his arms from around me. A prick in my neck startles me and I pull it out and twirl the empty syringe around in my fingers.

"It'll take more than a tranq dart to put this dog down.", I smirk getting my swords ready. They all draw their guns and I activate one of my newer abilities. I can make things go through me since my body can turn into a big mass of water. "It's my turn boys.", I say once they run out of bullets. I run up a tree and use a sword to catapult myself forward to smash into multiple people. Activating my dagger mode, my swords shrink and I get ready for the hand to hand combat. "I don't know what you though was going to happen, but you clearly aren't prepared.", I say dodging multiple punches. A quick punch, kick, and sweep has them all on the ground. "Still frosty.", I joke brushing my shoulder off.

"Surprise.", I hear behind me before blacking out.

At the government facility on the other side of town

Leigh-Anne's POV

I wake up chained to a chair and look around. "Good you're awake. Do you know why you're here?", a male asks walking around me. "Where are my friends?", I ask ignoring his questions. "They're fine.", he dismisses waving a hand. "I'm not answering anything without seeing them healthy and alive.", I snarl gripping the arms of the chair. He sighs but claps his hands making the wall behind him open up to reveal the girls in a big glass box, almost like caged dogs with collar around their necks that have have metal leashes attached to the wall. "Now that I've shown you you're friends, will you answer my questions?", he asks. "No. But I can promise you one thing, when I get out of these chains you'll be the first to die.", I say.

Shocks go through my body and I groan before they stop. "If you refuse, you get punished. If you cooperate, your friends get rewarded.", he says pointing back towards the big glass box. Perrie continues to look around confused as Jesy continues to calm Jade down. "Fine. I'll answer your stupid questions.", I say leaning back in the seat. "Get him to shock you more. I could help, I just need a little more power.", Ryland says."I'd better cooperate. No telling what he's got in line for the girls.", I say in my head."How did you get your powers?", he asks. "I was born with them.", I answer sounding bored. Footsteps come down the corridor and a man with multiple dog dishes full of something that I can't see slides them through a hole in the door close enough for them to reach.

"What's in those bowls?", I question. "A granola and salami mix that also has some protein powder and muscle mass builder.", he answers. "They aren't dogs. They're humans and that's not going to feed them.", I protest. "You seem like dogs to me.", he says flicking my wolf ear. I flinch away and he smirks. "You don't like your ears touched, is it?", he laughs. He pinches my ear making me near the point of tears. "Who gave you your powers?", he asks. "I told you I was born with them.", I grit. "What do your abilities consist of?", he questions. "Hydrokinesis and Cryokinesis.", I answer. Plush and large dog beds are dropped from the ceiling in the glass box and the girls look at the suspiciously before laying down and relaxing.

"I hate not being able to do anything. This isn't fair!", Psycho groans. "We'll figure something out.", I mumble. "That's all my questions for right now. I'll have some one put you with your friends.", he says walking out of the room. Another man comes in a few seconds later and attaches a collar to my neck before roughly pulling me along to the box with the other girls before I get attached to a chain in the middle of the room. "Did they do anything?", Jesy questions rushing over to me the best she can. "I'm fine. They just asked me a few questions and shocked me a bit.", I answer. "I thought you get charged up when you get shocked. What happened?", Perrie questions. "I held Ryland back because I didn't know what they would do to you guys.", I answer.

"Red one, come with me.", a different man says opening the door. "She's chained dumb ass.", Perrie says rolling her eyes. "Right. I'll come and get you then. But first, put these on.", he says tossing a pair of gloves in. "What are they?", she questions. "They'll block your powers. And while we're questioning her, you three get your suits off.", he says pointing at us. "They think our powers come from our suits. We could use that to an advantage, attack at the time they least expect it.", Jade says. "We can't let them know who we are though. Isn't that dangerous?", Perrie says. "Don't worry about that part Pez. Everyone in this facility is dying today.", I growl staring at the opened door. Jesy slides the gloves on and the man walks in and takes the chain off before roughly grabbing her.

"If you hurt her we'll hurt you.", Perrie threatens. "Whatever.", the man says rolling his eyes and shutting the door again. We all de-transform and wait. A few minutes later, Jesy is pushed back in and Jade is roughly taken away. "What did they do?", I ask. "Asked me questions. Got on my nerves.", she answers. Looking out to the room, I see Jade being pushed down in the chair and chained down. She says something and water bottles are placed in the room. "You could use these more than us Leigh. You need it to power up again.", Jesy says nudging hers closer towards me. "I'm alright guys. Drink your waters, I'll just use the one that I got.", I aay drinking some. I spit it out immediately, tasting all the stuff that they put in it.

"What type of water is this?", Perrie questions pushing it away. Jade is brought back in as they take Perrie. "They wanted me to strip. I'm ready to leave now, these people are sickening.", she says. "Good you're out of your suits. Since none of you gave me good information, I'll have to show you what I could do.", the man says. Three more people walk in and take us all to a big room with an even bigger tank in it. I feel myself getting raised up and look down to see the place I was standing being raised on a platform. "What are you doing?", I question taking a step back. "We're showing to that we won't hesitate to kill you if you don't do what we want.", he answers. The platform tilts and I'm dropped into the water before sinking to the bottom. "She'll run out of air soon enough anyway.", he shrugs walking out of the room, taking the girls with him.

Jade looks back with a nod and I close my eyes. When everyone leaves, I look around for confirmation and use my scream to break the glass. I have to find something quick.", I say rummaging around in the drawers. "How did you get out of that tank?", a man asks walking back in. "My powers don't come from the suit idiot.", I answer. Using the water on the floor, I sharpen it into an ice dagger and impale him in the chest. I feel something press against my throat before a pain goes through my body. "Did you just stab me?", I question. "I did. But this knife is laced with silver.", he answers. "Put her in the ocean, the fish will have their way with her.", he says stabbing me again in the chest. "Leigh. Come on you'll be alright! Just stay with us!", Psycho begs.

"I'm sorry.", I mumble. "Don't do this. I died because I was weak and stupid. You're stronger than me Leigh-Anne. Your friends are counting on you.", he says. "I'm not stronger than you. You can obviously see that.", I say as the man continues to basically drag me to the docs. "Stop talking to yourself.", he says hitting me again. "You are so much stronger than me. You just don't give yourself a chance to prove your potential. Please, don't give up.", he says sounding on the verge of tears. "Tell the girls that I'm sorry. I've let them down.", I say before I get thrown into the ocean. Rocks scratch at my side, and fish swim out of the way as I sink down. Just as I'm about to fade out of consciousness, everything pauses and I'm transported into a different room.

A shallow pool of water surrounds my body before a big hand is held out to me. "Leigh-Anne. I am Glacier, the water and ice god of the elementals. In this battle, I will give you the power to save your team and get revenge in those who treated you this way.", he says. "With that being said, I Glacier, give you the power of all the ice gods before you to finish this fight.", he says putting a hand on my shoulder. I flash back into the real world and rocket upward into the sky. The man that was standing there looks up in shock before I dive bomb him. Ice shards sprout from the ground where I landed and impale him and everyone else standing there. I look down at the new suit covering my body before making fist with my ice hand. "I'm coming girls.", I mumble staring at the wall ahead of me.

I send a giant water ball through it and step through the debris. "You! Stop.", a man commands pointing his gun at me. More men come behind him and draw their guns at me. I drop my hand to my side and stare back at them. I feel a head nudge my leg before looking down and seeing a black dog. "Find the girls, I'll hold them off.", I say patting his head. He runs off and I turn towards the men again. The all fire bullet after bullet that get absorbed but the two water bubbles I made. When they're out of ammo, the bubbles transform into guns. "It's my turn now.", I smirk snapping my fingers. The water guns shoot out the bullets quickly as they take on a machine gun shape. Leaving them there, I step over the bodies and continue walking down the hallway.

I find a room with a window outside of it before looking in and seeing Jesy chained to two podiums and men in lab coats talking to each other. I use my super hearing to listen in. "Test one on subject f-15x. Fire control. It seems the subject can control and manipulate fire, so we will be lighting things on fire and having her to put them out or make them bigger. Every time she fails to complete the challenge or comply, the subject will be doused in ice cold water.", he says to what I'm guessing is a tape recorder. "I can't do anything without my hands.", Jesy says bringing her head up. One of the men clips a bracelet around her wrist before unlocking her hand from the chain.

"Now, first test, yourself. We're going to light you on fire and you have to put yourself out.", the man says grabbing a lighter. "Stop! If it's not my fire it actually hurts.", she lies. They decide to light the chains anyways and that makes me spring into action. "You've messed with the wrong pack.", I growl. Charging through the wall, everyone stops, giving Jesy enough time to break free. "Nice suit. Loving the vigilante vibes.", she smirks. "I just wish I had a weapon, I'm getting a little drained.", I pant. "So the giant sword is for show?", she asks. I feel around on my back before finding a familiar feeling holster. Bringing the head of the sword, I see that it's blue. "Do you know where the others are?", I ask. "They split us up to do test.", she answers.

I hear a howl and turn my head in that direction. "It's the shadow dog. He's found Perrie, you try to go and fine Jade. I'll be down here.", I say running away. Skidding to a stop, I see Perrie in what looks like a green room with clips and wires attached to her. "First test with new subject e-17x. A plant meta with what looks like the abilities to control and manipulate nature.", he says. "I don't manipulate plants. They're my friends and help me when I need them to or when they want to.", she corrects. "Whatever. Get this plant to grown then we can go from there.", he says rolling his eyes. "I can't. I need to be connected to soil. That's kinda how plants work dude. For a scientist, you're kinda dumb.", she says rolling her eyes. I bucket of water gets poured on her and she blows her wet hair out of her eyes. "That didn't do much did it? I'm a living plant, water gets me more power.", she laughs.

I decide to quickly step in before she gets herself seriously hurt. "Alright creeps, pack it up.", I say, my voice coming out a lot deeper than I thought it would. "It must be the mask. Neither of us have taken control.", Psycho says. I use the electricity I stored from earlier to super charge my water, leaving the entire room dripping wet. "Come, we have to get out of here before they catch us. We need to find Jade, let's check outside.", I say unlocking her hands. "What's it with people putting us in chains? So they realize that we can rip out if we want to?", she questions rubbing her wrists. "No time for questions Pez.", I whisper pulling her with me. "I'm liking the new voice.", she says running along with me. Once we get outside, I pause to try and tune my wolf ears to find Jade.

"Can you hear anything?", I question. "No but let me try to talk to that tree over there, maybe it could help me.", she answers. She presses the palm of her hand to the bark before her eyes turn green. "Have you seen Jade?", she questions. She stays silent for a while before turning back to me. "To the dock north dock. They're planning on getting her to make a tsunami.", she says. "Jesy, meet us at the docks. North one to be exact.", I say through the radio. "On it.", she responds. Grabbing Perrie's hand, I skate off in my ice before pulling her behind a bunch of shipping containers. "We just need to wait for Jesy.", I say peeking around. "But I'm right here.", Jesy says startling us both. "Jade, if you can hear me, do something to let me know.", I say into the ear piece.

She taps her foot twice and I smile. "When I give you the signal, which is two waves, you'll teleport in front of them and push them closer to us.", I say. She taps her foot again and I look at Perrie and Jesy. "You two get on top of these containers and get ready to wait for my command. Jes, you head to left, Pez you take the right.", I say patting their backs. They climb on top of the two boxes and I make the two waves before Jade flashes away and back in front of them. Pushing them back, she looks back to me. "Jesy now.", I call. She surrounds them in a ring of fire that Perrie cases off with a poison ivy inner ring.

"You thought you could hurt them and get away with it?", I question pulling the mask off my face. "You shouldn't be here. We threw you in the ocean.", one of the man says. "My powers don't come from the suit. And I'll make sure that your last moments will be the worst of your pathetic lives.", I growl. I step through the fire ring and lift myself over the poison ivy with ice stairs before dropping down in front of them. "You obviously like throwing people into water. Let's give you a little taste of your own medicine.", I chuckle grabbing him by his collar. Walking over to the water, I wait until I feel the presence of multiple fish before dropping him in and making the water pull him under deeper. When parts of his body and blood start to surface, I realize I dropped him into a school of hungry piranhas.

"Now, where's mister twenty questions? There he is, the man of the hour. I know I broke my promise, you weren't the first to die, and to make up for it, I'll kill you the worst.", I growl. "Can I help? Ryland is a wuss.", Psycho asks. "You sure can bud.", I answer felling him take half control. "I've wanted to do this since you asked us the first question.", Psycho says with a smirk as we walk to man to the edge of the dock. Is this a little sadistic? Maybe. Do I care? No. He hurt my friends, and no one can ever get away with that offense. Using chains made of water, I cuff him before solidifying them into ice and sending him under before pulling him up. "You didn't think we'd let you off that easy did you? I'm gonna make you beg for me to be done.", Psycho says dropping him again.

"While he's enjoying his soak, I'll just get ride of you four.", I say waving my hand. Multiple shards of ice impale them and Jesy drops her fire barrier. Pulling the man back up, he coughs up water before sucking in deep breaths. "You're so dramatic.", I say rolling my eyes. He drops back down as I turn around to face the girls. "Don't you think you're going a bit far? The man has suffered enough.", Jade says. "If you say so.", I shrug raising him back up. "You can finish him off.", I say patting the shadow dog's back. I hold both my arms out towards the water and feel the ice build up on my body before I send it into the facility itself. "Let's go home. Jade, teleport us.", I say. "Watch out will you? Your big sword almost hit me in the face.", Jesy complains. I let out a small laugh before Jade flashes us back in and we call it a night.

A/N: Here's the new suit btw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1K 46
"Everything has been chaotic" -Harry Styles "Oh...Well it's been stressful." -Jesy Nelson "Yeah, everything's going well.'' -Perrie Edwards "I think...
17K 511 31
you are Ally's little sister, but you guys couldn't be more different. after she left to tour and live with her band, fifth harmony you started going...
10.9K 280 48
Perrie and Leigh Anne through little mix from 2015 onwards Perrie G!P
1.1M 23.5K 77
Little Mix has finished the Get Weird Tour and was enjoying a short break until the promotion of their fourth album. Jerrie and Lesy were staying at...