Bakugo x reader

By sobxbi

I am being so serious do not read this unless you want to eternally cringe😭... this was my first fanfic ever... More

Part 1- first day✨
Part 2 - intense training✨
Quick backround and quirk explantion
I know✨
The attack✨
The pool✨
Movie date✨
 apology✨
Electric love✨
Battle with katsuki✨
Your mine✨
Stay in your place✨
 homecoming✨
Feeling down✨
Internship time✨
Date day
Love you✨
Unexpected episode✨
Unexpected episode part 2✨
Exams part 1✨
Exams part2✨
Mall  incident✨
Pool day and training camp✨
Training camp 2✨
Training camp 3✨
Captured✨
Battle✨
Into the dorms✨
Ready?✨
Cooped up✨
Nightmare✨
Provisional license exam pt1✨
Provisional license exam pt2✨
The big 3✨
Out✨
Me too✨
Straight girl igorance✨
The tea✨
Stupid arguements✨
Do i forgive you?✨
Work studies✨
Real battle✨
The gummy bears✨
Halloween part 1 🎃
Halloween part 2🎃
Day of the dead✨
Grocery store✨
Back to kyushu✨
Home sweet home✨
Hinas mystery man✨
The party✨
Sleepover with karizma✨
They're back✨
Surprise✨
Skate rink✨
Taken✨
Lifesaver✨
Dont even know✨
Break✨
Snow fall✨
Dinner✨
Eve of eve✨
Christmas eve✨
Christmas✨
Hes who?
Why again✨
 psychotic
So close, so far
Instinct
Fear lingers
Everythings fine
Reminded
Burn in a good way..
Off day
Death doesnt scare me.
Death is a scary concept
Hold it in
Whos fault is it really?
Push through and shut up
Almost time!
This house is a nightmare
Author note.

Cooking with katsuki✨

4.1K 85 147
By sobxbi

。。Wednesday 。。

I woke up at 9:00 am to the sound of my aunt 'gently' banging on my door.

"Wake up,love! We have to cook for Alexia's later! You can invite your little boyfriend to help if you wantttt!" I heard her yell and then walk away.

"Ughhh" I yawned flipping the blanket of my body. I rolled off my bed and fell on the ground . Literally.

After getting up I rubbed my eyes and walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went back to my bed to check my phone notifications and then text Katuski. I figured he's already awake cause he went to bed early last night, like a loser.

You: Heyy if you want to come over and help us cook for the party later you cannn. My aunt insisted you could

Katuski🖤: ya sure I can come over, see you in like 30

You: alrighttt bye loser
*read*

I put on some shorts and just stayed in my pajamas, which was a oversized shirt and shorts. We were only cooking, then I'll get ready before we leave.

I went downstairs and saw my aunt, Kaki and her boyfriend in the kitchen. Kaki wasn't the best at cooking... he burns things, a lot.

"Hina, what are we gonna bring?" I asked her referring to alexia's.

"Ohh we're gonna bring a couple deserts. She also insisted we make this stupid thing recipe. I don't know what it's called but we just have to follow the directions. so that should be interesting to make." Hina sighed.

"So what should I do first?" I asked Hina stepping into the kitchen.

"Umm wash your hands and you can chop up the veggies. It's gonna take a while to cook." Hina suggested.

"You got it!" I said going to the sink and washing my hands. Then I got the cutting board and a knife and started chopping.

*knock knock*

I set the knife down. "I got it!" I said while walking to open the door.

It was Katuski standing there in sweatpants and a shirt as usual.

"Ooo your finally here, come in." I said after I kissed his cheek and let him in the house.

"Hey bakugo." Kaki waved at him from the kitchen.

"Hellooo bakugo, nice to see you again!" Hina said very cheerfully.

"Uh hello." Katuski waved back awkwardly.

"Sorry she's a little... weird. Anyways you can start helping if you want we can-" I was saying until hina interrupted me.

"..you guys can make one of the deserts or start on the... Whatever it is...with y/n, up to you!" She smiled out.

I know she's just excited about today and she always liked katsuki. She tells me that 'he's so perfect for you, he'll always be there I just know it.' Out of everyone I've dated Katuski is definitely her favorite even though he's an angry little bi-

"Ya help me with this I'll need it-" I was saying until katsuki cut me off.

He looked at the recipe and then back at me.

"What the fuck is this.." He whispered to me stopping before entering the kitchen.

"No fucking clue but I'm sure you'll like it." I smiled and explained to him.

"I better." He scoffed walking into the kitchen.

"Drop the attitude." I said smacking his arm.

*** time skip, they are in the middle of cooking.

The chicken was boiling in the water and I finished chopping the vegetables and they were ready to put in.

"Ok come here katsuki, do you want to season it?" I asked while throwing the veggies into the pot.

"Ya I can do that." He said leaning over my shoulder.

I got out every seasoning needed and put them in front of bakugo. He was doing good by himself so I didn't intervine. He's actually really good at cooking and baking.

He starts putting in the spicy seasoning, I turn around to throw my trash away and when I turn back he's still putting spicy seasoning in the soup.

"Woahhhh, chill out with the spiciness! We have kids eating this Ya know." I said snatching the bottle out of his hand.

"Well how's it gonna taste good without it being hot!? Where's the flavor?!" He shouts at me.

"The flavor is in the 100 million other spices you put in the damn thing! It can't be too spicy katsuki!" I yelled back putting the spice back in the cupboard.

"Fine, whatever." He scoffed crossing his arms.

I grabbed the spoon from next to the pot and stirred it. It needed atleast 30-35 more minutes so I closed it and let it sit.

*** we all finished cooking.

After all this cooking it was finally time to take a break and then get ready.

After my very long nap with katsuki I walked up to my room, dragging katsuki along with me. I fall face first into my bed and close my eyes just laying there for a little.

"What are you doing idiot?" Katuski asked standing behind me.

"Taking a 15 second nap." I said muffled into the blankets of my bed.

"Well it's been 15 seconds now get ready you have like an hour." He reminded me shaking my body.

"Fine fine I'm up." I siad standing up from my bed and walking to my closet.

"What should I wear?" I asked him spinning around to face him.

"Uh I don't know,what you always where...?" He replied in a questioning tone.

"So you want me to look homeless, or emo? I think neither are a good option for today." I sarcastically said turning back to my closet.

"You are no help." I said while shuffling through my closet. I finally found something decent that I could wear to Alexia's.

I put on the outfit and looked in the mirror, then spinning around to katsuki.

The fit^^🧍🏽‍♀️ y/n be so seggsy

"How do I look?" I said with my arms up slowly turning in a circle.

"You look good, as always." He smirked.

"Thank youuu, now I'll do my hair and stuff then we can go to your house so you can change." I said pointing at him wearing sweatpants and a shirt.

"Ya ya just hurry up." He said leaning back on my bed.

***
We were all at the door downstairs about to leave the house.

Everyone was dressed except for katsuki of course but that wasn't the point.

"Ok I'll meet you at alexia's, we have to go to katuski's real quick, I promise I won't take long ok?" I said hoping she would let me ride with Katuski back to his house.

"Ok fine, just hurry up so you're not late. I'll see you later love." Hina said kissing both my cheeks and walking to her car while Kaki helped her carry the food.

Me and Katuski drove to his house as he got dressed into something decent.

"Can you put on clothes any fasterrr." I whined as he took forever to put his shirt on.

"Shut u- I'm already done see!" He said cutting himself off before messing up.

"Mmhmm, okay well put your shoes on and let's go!" I said grabbing his arm and pulling us to the door.

***

"Turn right there! And it should be 17632" I said reading the address out loud.

"It's right there, just park next to Hina's car." I said pointing at her car In front of us.

I got out of the car and Katuski hesitantly followed along. I grabbed his hand and looked at him.

"Are you scared or something?" I asked him.

"What?! No! I'm not scared!" He yelled turning his gaze to me.

"Mmk, well let's go then." I said walking up to the front door.

I knock on the door and wait for an answer. Soon it opens and there stood one of my favorite people in the world. Aunt alexia.

"Hellooo baby! Welcome welcome!" She said giving me a kiss on both sides of my cheek. I hugged her tightly and then backed away.

"Hiii Lexi, it's nice to see you again, I missed you so much!" I exclaimed smiling.

"I missed you to baby! And who might thisss be?" She said nudging my arm.

"Oh this is bakugo, he's my boyfriend, I hope it's ok that I brought him." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Yes of course baby, the more people the better. well helllo bakugo, it's nice to meet you!" She said hugging him. I'm surprised he actually let her. She's a very touchy person.

"Welcome to my house, listen, everything is yours ,you can have whatever you want, anything you want." She said looking at Katuski.

"Hunny , show him around the kitchen so he can eat. So go eat, go eat!" She said motioning towards the kitchen.

"Ok ok, I'll talk later?" I said leading Katuski to the kitchen.

* too be continued cause this is too long**

Hope you liked the chapter my loves😫💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 67 10
Once tragedy struck, you and Bakugou created a friendly alliance, that later turned to so much more... -completed- (28/08/2020) Warning!! This story...
196K 7.9K 24
【 OLD VERSION 】 You can find the rewritten version through my profile :) ❝ Did you just grow a fucking cactus on my ass? ❞ ➪ ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ ᵍⁱʳˡ ᵐᵉ...
19.6K 479 20
So I made this one because I'm not going to finish the other one let me know if this is any good! This story is actually 19 chapters long the rest is...
1.5M 53.7K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...