Bakugo x reader

By sobxbi

I am being so serious do not read this unless you want to eternally cringe😭... this was my first fanfic ever... More

Part 1- first day✨
Part 2 - intense training✨
Quick backround and quirk explantion
I know✨
The attack✨
The pool✨
Movie date✨
 apology✨
Electric love✨
Battle with katsuki✨
Your mine✨
Stay in your place✨
 homecoming✨
Feeling down✨
Internship time✨
Date day
Love you✨
Unexpected episode✨
Unexpected episode part 2✨
Exams part 1✨
Exams part2✨
Mall  incident✨
Pool day and training camp✨
Training camp 2✨
Training camp 3✨
Captured✨
Battle✨
Into the dorms✨
Ready?✨
Cooped up✨
Nightmare✨
Provisional license exam pt1✨
Provisional license exam pt2✨
The big 3✨
Out✨
Me too✨
Straight girl igorance✨
The tea✨
Stupid arguements✨
Do i forgive you?✨
Work studies✨
Real battle✨
The gummy bears✨
Halloween part 1 🎃
Halloween part 2🎃
Day of the dead✨
Grocery store✨
Back to kyushu✨
Home sweet home✨
Cooking with katsuki✨
The party✨
Sleepover with karizma✨
They're back✨
Surprise✨
Skate rink✨
Taken✨
Lifesaver✨
Dont even know✨
Break✨
Snow fall✨
Dinner✨
Eve of eve✨
Christmas eve✨
Christmas✨
Hes who?
Why again✨
 psychotic
So close, so far
Instinct
Fear lingers
Everythings fine
Reminded
Burn in a good way..
Off day
Death doesnt scare me.
Death is a scary concept
Hold it in
Whos fault is it really?
Push through and shut up
Almost time!
This house is a nightmare
Author note.

Hinas mystery man✨

3.9K 87 100
By sobxbi

Im so sorry guys that it took this long to update. I've been going through a mOmEnT. My apologies 💞

I walk over to my aunts room and knock on the door.

"Hina, I'm home! Can I come in?" I ask from my side of the door.

"Oh yes love! I have a 'surprise' anyways! Come in" she said excited.

I opened her door and saw her sitting on the edge of her bed. Beside her was a man. He looked about the same age as her which was 24. I look at her giving her the 'oo whos this" look.

"Hi..." the man said nervously waving at me.

"Hellooo" I waved back smiling.

She smiles and walk to the door where I'm standing.

We go into the hallway and she closes the door behind her.

"And whos thissss?" I say nudging her arm.

"That right there is my boyfriend! His name is Hotaru!" She whisper yelled so he wouldn't hear.

"Auntie how did you meet this mystery man?!" I asked smiling.

"On a work trip out of town, we both were in the same work building and we just started talking. Turns out he lives In this city to! And don't call me auntie! I'm not old." She said crossing her arms.

"Sorry Hina, but wow he seems nice, im happy for youuu, is he coming to Tia alexia's with us?" I asked her raising a brow.

"Yep! Hopefully alexia isn't as nosy as she always is." Hina rolled her eyes.

"Oh you know she will be, but she's so sweet I can't wait, But you two have fun and I'll be in my room! Love you goodnight." I said kissing her cheek and running along to my room.

Hina with a boyfriend? I haven't seen that in a while. I'm happy for her and he seems nice.

I was so tired right now, my eyes were heavy and I just wanted to sleep. I put my phone on the charger and fall into bed, falling asleep fast.

。。。

When i woke up the first thing I did was check my phone.

1missed call from katsuki🖤

That's the first he didn't blow up my phone with missed calls and messages.

I put my phone on my bed and walk downstairs to get something to eat.

I walk down and see my aunt with a cup off coffee sitting at the table next to her boyfriend.

They were taking about something but I didn't bother trying to ease drop.

I just got some water and an orange cause I didn't feel like being downstairs with the two love birds for long.

After I went to my room I was just scrolling on my phone doing nothing until I got a text from "the squad🥳" group chat

                           "The squad🥳"

Mina💞: hey guysss how ur break going?

Me: mines going goodd

Denki⚡️: mines prettty good hbu mina?

Mina💞: mines awesome, I'm liking the break, but I kinda miss training.

Sero 🌵: mines prettty alrr, kinda boring🙄

Kiri 🗿: mines been pretty manly, nothing too exciting yet

Katuski🖤: you can text this dumb group chat but not call me back-

You: ya I can ,deal with it, anywaysss what are y'all doing for thanksgiving??

Mina💞: I'm just staying home with familyy

Kiri🗿: I'm going out of townn

Denki⚡️: stayinnn home

Sero🌵:^^ ya same dude hbu you y/n

You: I'm going to my aunts house and stuff, should be funnn

Kiri🗿: hope you have funn

You:thanksss anyways I'll talk later luv ya guyss
*y/n left the chat.*

"Ughhh can the week just hurry up and get to Wednesday already" I complained into my pillow.

I had nothing better to do today so I texted katsuki.

You: heyyyy you

Katsuki🖤: what do you want now

You: wanna train with me? I'm soooo bored I could do anything right now

Katsuki🖤: ya whatever, I was gonna train today anyways.I'll pick u up in 10

You: okkk see ya later
*read*

I quickly put on training clothes and put my hair up. I got a small bag and put my phone, water and headphones in it.

I left my room and walked downstairs.

"I'm gonna go train with bakugo, I'll be back later!" I said to my aunt waving goodbye while I left out the door.

Katsuki was right on time, waiting outside my house. I go around the car and hop in.

"Hey loser" I smiled.

"Hey idiot, where do you wanna train?" He asks me.

"Uhh the field that's near the school? If that's ok." I said unsure.

"Alright, just be ready for me to beat your ass." He said while driving off.

"You wish." I scoffed.

。。。④:③⓪

We made it to the field and stretched before starting to spar. After 10 minutes of stretching we were both ready.

*** after training bc I dont feel like writing all that-***

We were both laying on the ground out of breathe.

"I totally won." I sighed out.

"As if! You know that's a lie!" He shouted turning his head to me.

"Mmk keep telling yourself that." I laughed out looking back up at the sky.

I stand up and reach my hand down to help Katuski up. Of course he swats my hand away and gets up quickly.

"Rude." I say crossing my arms.

We both walked back to the car after hours of fighting.

"Thanks for training with me, I needed to do somethinggg today." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ya whatever." He said starting the car and driving off.

He dropped me off at home and I said my goodbyes to him.

As I opened the door my aunt quickly responds.

"Well your finally home, have fun?" She ask sitting in the couch.

"Yaa, just did some training with bakugo. Sorry I took so long." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"It's alright just take a shower and if you want dinner it's on the stove!" She smiled out waving at me.

I went up and took my shower. After that I came down and ate what was leftover dinner.

*** time skip (Wednesday) to be continued....

。♡  。

Hope you liked this chaperrrrr it was kinda a filler sorry it's shorter than usual. love y'all babes 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79 2 14
This is the story of a girl who is at her limit with life and ready to give up, but is pulled back into a world of color and sound when she finds a b...
118K 3.5K 47
**under going editing . So if some chapters look poopy it's cause it is lol. Chapters with ✔️ are edited but may or may not be changed** Bakugou Kats...
670 22 14
"You're not disgusting and worthless. You hear me?" He grabs my face on either side, "You're one of the manliest people I know. You're so strong and...
218K 4.2K 68
*Under editing because there are a lot of mistakes in this story* NOTE: I wrote this when I was like 12, it's not great, don't give me shit about it...