Great Expectations

By Babygirl_Marthe

Its my first story, its a Diggy Simmons love story. Janeya Parker is a 16- year old girl who doesn't know wha... More

Introduction✋
New Year, Same Me Or Nah
✋✌Meeting Her
Hanging Out✌
The Boys
Get The Hell Out✌
Apology
Veronica
Goodbye Veronica✋
Revenge
Clues and Plan
Revenge Is Sweet
My Bae
Victoria's Secret
Welcome To The Family Victoria
In Love With Trevor
Aint nobody Got Time For THAT!!!
Im Sorry Janeya
My kids
Diggy and Janeya's Day(Rated R)❤
Will You Marry Me?
Jacob Latimore
Wedding Day❤
Its Time
Changed
First Kiss(Jayda)
Im Back Haha
Trevor's Plans

Mindless Behavior : My Brothers✊

72 3 0
By Babygirl_Marthe

Janeya's POV

Last night was awesome. I woke up and got up to go shower,but then I fall on the floor. I was SORE like damn. I heard Diggy laughing.

"Stop laughing and help me up" I said. He got up and carried me to the bathroom were I did my hygiene and wore a black long sleeve shirt with some white designs on them and some black joggers with my black and white Nike's. I curled my hair and wore some red lipstick. I decided to visit my mindless behavior brothers. I told Diggy that I was going to see the boys and he said OK and be careful. I left and went to their mansion. I knocked on the door and Ray Ray opened the door.

"Hey sista" he said hugging me.

"Hey brotha" I said hugging him back. He told me to come in and I saw Prodigy and Princeton laying on the couch. They came and hugged me.

"So what brings you here"? Prodigy asked.

"So I can't hang out with my big brothers" I asked.

"I'm kidding,how are you sister?" Prodigy asked.

"I'm great,where's Roc"? I asked.

"He's out with Dashna" Princeton said.

"Of course,when are you guys gonna find ya some girls" I asked them laughing.

"I don't know" Ray Ray said.

"Oh,Ray,I know someone who would be interested in you" i said.

"Who?" He asked.

"Her name is Olivia,I met her yesterday,and she's pretty cool" I said.

"Okay then, give me her number" he said excitedly.

I gave him Olivia's number but told him not to call her yet because I want to make sure that she okay with me giving him her number.

"So is there any girl that you're interested in Prince"? I said.

"Nah not yet" he answered.

"How about you Prod?" I asked.

"Nope,I can't get over Veronica yet" he said.

"I know,I'm sorry Prod, I know you love her but you have to move on" I told him.

"I'll try to" he said.

"Ok then,gotta go,bye bros" I said leaving.

Once I got home,Diggy wasn't there so I decided to watch TV,but then I felt the urge to throw up and I ran to the bathroom.

Diggy's POV

Janeya left and I was lonely,so I decided to go pick up the kids from my parent's house. Once I arrived there I was greeted by Jayda yelling daddy.

"Hey Babygirl" I said while picking her up. I kissed her cheeks and put her down.

"Daddy" Victoria yelled hugging me.

"Hi princess" I said kissing her forehead.

"Hey lil bro" Vanessa told me as she was holding a happy Jayden.

"Hey big sis" I said taking Jayden away from her.

"Dada" Jayden said.

"Hey little man" I said kissing his forehead.

"Thanks for everything" I told Vanessa.

"No problem little brother, I love my little nieces and nephew" she said.

We left and went home where I saw Janeya throwing up and I went to hold her hair back.

"Bae you okay?" I asked her.

"I think I'm pregnant" she told me.

I was so freaking happy and shocked.

"Diggy,bae you ok?" Janeya asked me.

"Oh sorry,Yea I'm just so happy, I mean 4 kids" I said.

"I'm happy that you're happy" she said.

"We should go to the doctor's tomorrow" I told her.

"Yea we should" she said.

Wow I'm only 24 and Janeya is 22 and weren't even married yet, and we have 3 kids and maybe another one in the way. I though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1K 35
Selena Is A nerdy Girl , Everybody Thinks she is The Goody- two shoes kind of girl . But what they don't know is that under all of that a Bad Ass is...
10.1K 641 55
Everyone is back and all grown up with more love and more drama! Come and join Daniel, Aubrey, Ethan, old faces, and some new faces on their journey...
15K 423 35
Ciara Robinson is 22 years old, she lives ina two story apartment in New York. She has a job as the head magazine editor, which is a very successful...
16.3K 260 5
[[MATURE]] 16 year old Emily was disgusted, to say the least, when she found out that the biggest nerd on campus, Justin, had a mega crush on her. Em...