In Love With Trevor

1 year later...

Janeya's POV

Hey y'all I'm back,I'm now 17,Victoria is 6,Diggy is 19,and I still go out with diggy, but he's been distant lately because of his tours,concerts,etc,I understand that you're a superstar and all but damn you can't at least spent 1 hour with your girlfriend. Anyways since Diggy hasn't been around lately,I have hung with Trevor Jackson almost everyday,today was my 1 Year anniversary with Diggy but he's in New York and I'm all the way here in Miami. Anyways I think that I'm falling for Trevor,wait he's here talk to you later.

"Hey Janeya" Trevor told me.

"Hey" I told him and hugged him.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked me.

"I really don't know" I told him.

"Maybe we should..-" I was interrupted by the door opening and Diggy came in all happy.

"Happy 1 year anniversary sweetheart" he yelled and kissed me.

I kissed back,it started to get intense until Trevor cleared his throat.

"Oh sorry Trevor I forgot that you were still here" I told him.

"Yea,I'm still here,but wassup Diggy?" Trevor asked.

"Well I was about to celebrate my anniversary with my girlfriend" Diggy said.

"Oh well I'm sorry then ima leave" Trevor said then he left.

I really wanted Trevor to stay but damn Diggy had to come.

"Bae I'm not here for long" Diggy told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm only in Miami for 4 hours then I have to go back to New York" he said.

"Oh well what do you want to do?" I asked him.

"This" he said then he kissed me,thank God victoria was at my parents house.

Diggy and I started to kiss then he pulled of my shirt,so I pulled off his shirt and well we ended up having sex,then we fall asleep and I woke up alone,then I went to throw up,took a pregnancy test and learned that I was pregnant. I decided to tell Trevor first, he was very happy for me,but when I told Diggy,he was like "That's not mines,it might be Trevor's since he's always around,who knows you could've fucked him",I was fucking mad.

4 months later

Janeya's POV

Its been four months since I've been pregnant and Diggy still doesn't think that the baby is his, so Trevor has been helping me get prepared for the baby. Today is the day that I get to know the gender of the baby. I wore a large red shirt,some red joggers and some red socks and sandals,my hair was in a ponytail,I had no earrings on. Victoria wore a red shirt with some red tights with her red all stars,her hair was in a neat bun. After Diggy left me and never called, Victoria started calling Trevor daddy and I let her since he cares more about her than Diggy does.

I found out that I was having a baby girl and Trevor was so happy that he was going to be a daddy to two girls.

5 months later

Trevor's POV

Janeya and I were watching love&basketball when suddenly she started yelling:

"Baby my water broke take me to the hospital now"

"Ok" I said. I brought her and Victoria to the hospital,soon everyone was there. She had to push right away,she squeezed the life out of my hands,then a little girl came out. We decided to name her Jayda Kalie Jackson.