Diggy and Janeya's Day(Rated R)❤

Diggy's POV

Finally, the house is quiet since Janeya brought the kids to my mama's house. Janeya and I decided to have our own day since we never had the chance to be alone because of the kids.

I was laying on the bed when Janeya yelled my name.

"What bae" I said.

"Let's go out"she said.

"OK,let me get dress" I told her.

"Ok" she said then left.

I clean myself up and then wore a black T-shirt, with some black jeans and my Oreo jordans,then I got my phone and went inside the car. My bae was looking hot,she had on a blue tank top with the words HIS on it and some blue jeans with some blue flats. He hair was in a ponytail and she had on some hoops.

"Bae you look beautiful" I said while starting the car.

"Aww,thanks,you look hot bae" she said.

We arrived to our destination which was an expensive restaurant and we were eating when a girl came up to me.

"OMG, you're Diggy Simmons" she yelled.

"Yea,I know" I said smiling.

"I Love You,you're hotter in real life" she told me.

"Aww thanks" I said.

She then looked at Janeya and smiled.

"Hi, you must be his girlfriend" she told Janeya.

"Yea I am" Janeya said.

"Oh sorry,but your boyfriend is hot" she said.

"I know,but thanks for reminding me". Janeya said laughing.

"I'm Olivia by the way" shintense

"I'm Janeya" Janeya said.

"Oh sorry,but I gotta go,nice meeting yall,we should hang out sometimes Janeya" she said giving Janeya her number,then she left.

After we left, we went to other places,then we went back home.

Janeya's POV

When we got home, i went upstairs to me and Diggy's bedroom and layed on thr bed,then Diggy came and layed on top of me and he kissed me out of nowhere,so I kissed back,then it got intense, he took of my shirt and I took of his. Then he unclasped my bra and I took of his pants,he took of mines,and soon we were in our undergarments. He kissed one of my breast and massaged the other one,soon he started sucking one of them and did the same to the other. I got on top of him and started kissing his abs,he then switched our bodies and he was on top. He ripped of my panties and soon he started eating me out.

"Mhhm, Diggy,Yes Daddy" I moaned.

After I came on him, he licked my juices and I got on top of him and took of his underwear and gave him the blowjob of his life.

"Yes Mami,fuck Janeya" he moaned.

After he spilled his juice on me, I licked his juices and then he pushed me and got on top of me,then he stick Junior inside of me.

"FUCK,PAPI, YES,FASTER,DEEPER DADDY" I moaned.

He then got deeper inside of me and that shit felt good. After 2 more hours, I came on him and we got ready to go to bed.

"That was great,I love you Janeya" he said.

"I know, I love you too" I said. Soon he wrapped his arms around me and we fall asleep.