Wedding Day❤

4 months later...

Dashna's POV

Yesss,today is my best friend's wedding day,I'm so happy for her,she grower up so fast,if Veronica was here,she would've been happy too,but sadly she's not here.

Janeya's POV

Yayyy,today is my wedding day and I'm so happy, im 4 months pregnant, I haven't seen Diggy since yesterday morning,but after today I'm going to see as much as I want to. Finally time to get married to the love of my life.

Mariah's POV

Y'all I'm Mariah Kiana Henson. I'm 21 years old and I go out with Michael. I only dated him since his sister go out with my crush Diggy Simmons. But I'm started to develop feelings for Michael. No Mariah think right, dad said for me to get Diggy and bring him to him,but i don't y why. But ima leave him alone today since its his wedding day.

Diggy's POV

I'm so freaking happy,today is definitely me and Janeya's day since we're getting married. Finally!!! Her name is going to be Janeya Sabrina Simmons in a few hours. She's going to be all mines.

At the wedding...

Everyone was there I saw my 3 lovely kids sitting together smiling.

"We are gathered here to celebrate the wedding of Daniel Dwayne Simmons Jr and Janeya Sabrina Parker" the preacher said.

Soon...

"Daniel Dwayne Simmons,do you take Janeya Parker to be your wife, to love and care for her,poor or rich,well or sick?" The preacher asked.

"I do" I said.

"Janeya Sabrina Parker, do you take Daniel Simmons to be your husband, to love and care for,poor or rich,sick or well?"

"I do" Janeya said.

"So now I pronounce you Mr.and Mrs. Simmons, you may now kiss the bride" the preacher said.

I grabbed Janeya's face and gave her a long,passionate kiss just like the first time I met her,I felt sparks,soon we pulled away and everyone was clapping and crying.

We walked down the lane and waved to everybody,Janeya through the bouquet and surprisingly Dashna caught it. Soon its gonna be her and Roc's wedding.

This is day is the best day ever. Our honeymoon is in Paris,France, yes the city of love.

"I love you Janeya Sabrina Simmons, my wife" I told Janeya then we kissed.

"I love you too Daniel Dwayne Simmons,my husband" she said kissing back.