Clues and Plan

Dashna's POV

We entered David's house and sat on the couch.

"So what brings you little ladies here" he asked.

"Veronica is dead" I said.

"I warned her" he said.

"Tell us what you know about Veronica's "business" I demanded.

"I will,as soon as Janeya speaks" he said.

"Janeya sweetie, please say something" I said.

"Like what,how is David alive,who killed Veronica and how does he knows about it,does he have any connections with the killer,and how did you know that David was still alive" she yelled.

"I was 10 and Veronica was 8, we were playing in the park with our grandma when this dude in black came to us and ordered Veronica to come with him. She refused,I refused,and grandma refused. He pulled out a gun and aimed it at grandma, he told us that if Veronica doesn't come with him,he was gonna kill Grandma. So Veronica went with him, and he told us not to speak of any of this or else. Veronica came back home later at night. We asked her what happened,but she refuse to talk. Three days later, our grandma dissapeared. We found a letter that told us that if we want grandma back, were gonna have to pay money until our death. Veronica told me that she knows who kidnapped grandma,when I asked who,she said that it was her boss. She invited me to his mansion,where we entered. Her boss came and asked why I was there,Veronica said that she brought me here for some answers. We asked about grandma and he told us the same thing that was in the ransom note. Veronica had promised that she would pay until she died. He asked me what I'll do,I was so shocked,and terrified that I ran out the mansion and back home.Veronica came home and told me what happened after I left, she said that we can call mom and dad and tell them that grandma is getting broke so they can send us some money. So that's what we did,our parents send us $500,so we gave it to Veronica's boss. He let grandma go,but he said that we still needed to pay until we die, well Veronica. After that day, I never heard from him again. But Veronica took many visits to his mansion and brought him money. I warn her that she needs to stop and we can tell the cops,but she refused to. I went to her bosses' mansion and told him that if he doesn't leave my family alone that I would tell the cops on him. I was walking away until I felt a sharp pain above my stomach, he shot me and he hired a fake doctor to tell my family that I was dead, but I wasn't. So that's why I have my own house here. Until one day, her boss sent us a letter ordering Veronica to pay $8000 in 72 hours or she would lose someone in her life again. So I guess she didn't have enough money and he shot and killed her.

"Damn" I said.

"So who is her boss?" Janeya asked.

"Idk his name,but I can take you to his mansion" he said.

"OK then let's go" I said standing up.

"Wait, if you guys want revenge, we need to have a crew,but we'll have our revenge tonight" he said.

"Ok,we got the crew" I said.

"I got the weapons and ride" David said.

"But how did you know that David was still alive"? I asked Dashna.

"Because when I came here for dinner once, I saw him going inside that house and I didn't want anyone to know" she replied.

"Oh ok" I said.

Janeya and I thanked David and left.

I called my boyfriend(Roc Royal) and told him about the plan.

Later on at Night...

Andrea's POV

Yea,I'm in the crew and we gonna get our revenge tonight. Veronica was like another big sister to me. I wore black jeans,a black shirt with a black sweater,and some dark boots. I had on a black mask. My hair was in a ponytail and I had no earrings on.

Janeya wore some black tights.with a black jacket,and dark boots,hair in a ponytail,and a mask.

Pretty much everyone wore black and a mask. We arrived at the mansion then BOOM...BOOM...BOOM...BOOM

Everything is going down now!!!