My Bae

Diggy's POV

I woke up this morning happy since we got our revenge on the guy who killed Veronica. She was like a sister to me. Today I decided to hang out with my baby,so I texted her.

Phone Convo:

Me:hey bae

Janeya:hi

Me:do you have any plans for today?

Janeya:No,why?

Me:I wanted to spend the whole day with you

Janeya:aww,how sweet,OK

Me: I'll pick you up in 1 hour

Janeya:OK,love you

Me:love you too

I showered,brush my teeth,and wore a white short with my green jacket and some white jeans,with some green jordans.

Janeya's POV

I got a text from my bae and I texted back. So I'm gonna spend the whole day with my bae.I wore a white tank top with my green jacker and some white knee length pants and some green jordans. Then I got a text from Diggy saying he here so I grab my phone and left.

"Hey bae" I said and gave him a kiss.

"Wassup" I asked.

"Ready to hang out with my bae" he answered.

"Me too" I replied smiling.

"I didn't know that you were watching me to see what I'm gonna wear so you can wear the same thing" he said laughing.

"Whatever" I said.

"So where are we going I asked"? I asked curiously.

"It's a surprise" he replied.

He brought me to the fair where we played games, went on rides,ate,and more. We were about to leave until we saw a little girl who was carrying a huge cotton candy,some popcorn,an envelope,and prizes,she was struggling and crying. So we went to help her and see what's wrong.

"Sweetie are you lost"? I asked the little girl.

"Yes, my parents ran away from me" she cried.

"Let me help you with those"Diggy told her as he helped her carry her prizes.

"What's in the envelope"? I asked her.

"Idk, here" she told me and handed me the envelope. I opened it and saw thousands of dollars in here.

"Its money" I told Diggy.

"My dad gave it to me before him and mommy left " she told us.

I felt so sad for her,since it was getting late and I didn't feel like going to the police station,Diggy and I decided to take her home with us.

"Aww,come on sweetie,let's go" I said while grabbing her hand.

We left the fair and drove to Veronica's...well now my house.

"I'm sorry we didn't get to spend the whole day together" I told Diggy.

"Its OK,at least we got to spend some time alone" he said.

"Your house is beautiful" the little girl told me.

"Thank you,what's your name"? I asked her.

"Victoria" she replied.

"What about yours"? She asked me.

"Janeya" I replied.

"And that's Diggy" I told her.

"OK,I'm 5 years old" she told me.

"Oh ok,its getting late,go get some rest then tomorrow we will help you find your parents" I told her.

"Ok" she said. I showed her the guest room and gave her some of Andrea's old clothes. Then she fall asleep and Diggy left. Soon I fall asleep. Waiting for tomorrow's adventure.