Im Sorry Janeya

Diggy's POV

I feel like a jerk,I've done awful things in my life,like I left my family for 6 years, I told my ex fiancee that she was a how,and I deleted my kids out of my life. But I'm still gonna try and make things right with Janeya. I went to her house again and knocked on the door.But this time it was my first daughter who is now grown and I haven't been in her life for the past 6 years.

"What do you want?" she asked me with an angry look.

"I want to apologize to you and mommy because of all the bad things I've done" I replied.

"Well now its too late" she told me closing the door on me but I quickly put my foot next to it before it can close.

"Please Victoria I'm really sorry and I really love you guys" I told her as tears were falling out of my eyes.

"Aww its okay daddy we love you too but don't leave us again" she told me as she hugged me.

"Thanks princess I love you too" I told her.

"Victoria who is it at my do..." Janeya was interrupted when she saw me.

"Why the fuck are you here again?" Janeya asked me harshly.

"Look, I didn't come here for no drama,I just came to apologize" I aid.

"After 6 fucking years" Janeya yelled.

"Look I'm sorry but please hear me out" I said.

"Okay,explain yourself" she told me.

"I was on tour so many had to be done until my manager said that she "accidentally" had me signed in to do a tour for 7 years, my dumbself actually believed her,then I remembered that our 1 year anniversary was coming up so I asked her if I can go see the love of my life,she said no,but then I begged her,until she said yes but only for four hours,so I celebrated with you for four hours,but I didn't get the chance to tell you that I wasn't gonna be here for six more years. Ever since I was on your each time I drink water I felt angry so that why I said those things to you when you told me that you were pregnant I'm really sorry about that. Anyways after five years. I learned that my manager just wanted to have some alone time with me so my tour was half real and half fake. So I fired her and also, she has been putting potions in my drinks,so after I fired her,I got a plane to here and I came to apologize and been in my children's life. And Janeya I really still love you I'm so sorry please forgive me and I promised that I'm not gonna do anything like this again." I said while crying.

"Oh my gosh,I'm so sorry Diggy,I never knew and I do forgive you and I still love you" she told me while crying,then out of nowhere,she kissed me!but then Trevor came and he was mad.

"Why the fuck are you kissing the son if a bitch that left you and your kids" he yelled.

"Because I still love him and he cares about me and my kids,also he loves me for who I am,not for my body" Janeya replied.

Then out of nowhere Trevor slapped Janeya. Oh hell no!!! So I punched him dead in his face,then he kicked me and I kept pushing him,victoria was yelling "get him daddy get him". After that, I had a few scratches in my face,but Trevor had a black eye,blood dripping from his mouth,a bloody nose,three broken teeth and more.

"Damn Trevor you got beat"Janeya and Victoria yelled.

"Now get the fuck out of my house" I yelled at him.

"Yea,but thanks for the $1.99 dollars that you helped me pay for my bill with,while I pay the $2000 rest" Janeya said.

We cleaned the house up,and rhe n we heard a baby crying,when I went to check,I saw a little boy who looks just like me,so I picked him up and went to ask Janeya some questions.

"Janeya,who is this?" I asked her.

"That's your son Jayden Daniel Simmons,he was born two years ago" she told me.

"Oh OK,but you called me 5 years ago and told me that you were pregnant so where is the baby"? I asked.

"Oh Jayda" she yelled. Then this light skinned girl who looks like a mixture of Janeya and me came downstairs and she was staring at me.

"Come meet your real dad" Janeya told her.

"Hi daddy" she told me.

"Hi sweetie" I said.

"Daddy I love you" she said out of nowhere.

"I love you too cupcake" I replied,then hugged her and kissed her forehead.