Revenge Is Sweet

BOOM...BOOM...BOOM...BOOM

Stacey's POV

The bomb that David planted next to the mansion exploded.We all ran inside and started shooting at everyone who was there. I shot at 4 people and hit at least 3, the fourth one escaped. I looked everywhere until I felt a gun being pointed behind me then I heard a click and I bend and I shot the person.

"Who the fuck exploded my mansion and killed my workers?" the I'm guessing boss yelled.

"We did you son of a bitch" Dashna yelled.

The boss pointed a gun at Dashna and fired,but Janeya pushed Dashna out of the way and took the bullet.

"No you mothafucker" I yelled and pointed my gun at him and I shot him.He fall but he didn't die.

"My only best friend that's left" Dashna cried.

"I shot the two people who you loved most" the boss said and laughed.

Dashna pointed two guns at the boss's wife or girlfriend and fired 4 bullets from each.

"Noo,you slut" the boss yelled and shot Dashna.

"Noooo" Roc yelled and he shot the boss.

"Where's Janeya"? Diggy asked worried.

"She got shot" I told Diggy while crying.

"What"??Diggy cried.

" You dumbass kids,ya came to kill me but I killed ya" the boss said while laughing.That's when superstar boy did the unexpected and he stab the boss in the heart and David shot the boss twice.

"I planted another bomb,let's get out of here and get the girls to a hospital" David ordered.

We arrived at the hospital and they took Dashna and Janeya away. A few minutes later,they told us that they took the bullets out if the girls and we could go see them.

"Did we kill him?" Janeya asked.

"Yes" I answered.

"How"? I asked.

"I stabbed him and David shot him" Diggy replied.

"Why did you stab him"? She asked Diggy.

"Because he shot the girl that I love" he responded.

"Why did you shoot him after"? Janeya asked David.

"Because I wanted justice for my little sister" he answered.

"Aww, how sweet" Janeya said.

Revenge is Sweet.