New Year, Same Me Or Nah

Janeya's POV

*Happy New Year"!!!"mom,dad I'm tired, you know I have school in a few hours...beep beep...a few minutes. "But its a new year and we wanted to surprise our daughter" but mom go surprise Stacey or Andrea or Adain,Andrew,or Michael. Out of all your kids why me. "Because we haven't done it for you for a long time sweetheart. Yes you did last new year. "Well we want to show you how much we love you". Ok. Can you guys please leave so I can dress. "Sure". My parents left. I live in a huge house with 3 brothers Aidan,Andrew,and Michael and 2 sisters Stacey and Andrea and my parents Emma Tina Parker and Johny Devon Parker. My parents are sometimes annoying but I still love them.❤Once I got ready for school, my brother Aidan drove us all to school where I saw my girls. "Hey" I whispered to them, girl why you whispering for? Veronica yelled. "Because I don't want to make a scene" I said. "Girl with yo voice,scenes don't exist."

Hey y'all my other best friend Dashna told us."hi" me and veronica said. "Ya wanna go To a party?" Yass girl veronica said. "Idk" I replied. Come on please bestie? "Fine" I replied. Once we entered the school, eyes fell all upon Veronica and Dasna but no one noticed me. "Hi veronica,Hi Dashna" this girl name Jasmine said. "Hi" they replied. Then she left,she never noticed me,ever. After school, "Well girls wear something hot and I'll pick ya up at 8:00 okay. Yea veronica said. Yes I sadi. Bye girls. bye. I went straight home and did my homework, after finishing my homework, I looked at the time and saw that it was 7:00 so I have one hour to get ready, so I did.I borrowed some of Andrea's clothes since she had more swag then me, I wore a white and black half shirt which said Bo$$ on it, a skinny faded blue jeans with some Gucci belt, and my power blue ten Jordan's. I straightened my hair and put some diamond earrings on with some makeup. "Beep, Beep" I heard a car honk. I looked out the window and saw Veronica and Dashna. I took my phone and left. "Damn" they said. "Who got into you"? "No one just new year so new me". My girls were looking dope. Veronica wore a blue tank top with the word BAD on it with some tight black shorts and her Gamma blue 12. Her hair was in a ponytail she had on some hoop earrings. Dashna has on some red shirt with the word BAE on it and some blue shorts with some blue and red Jordan's. Her hair was curled and she had on some gigantic earrings.

When we got to the party there was people making out,dancing,drinking,and smoking. My eyes fell upon a light skinned boy who was looking fly and he saw me and smiled, I smiled back, I felt a feeling, but what was it?