Mindless Behavior : My Brothers✊

Janeya's POV

Last night was awesome. I woke up and got up to go shower,but then I fall on the floor. I was SORE like damn. I heard Diggy laughing.

"Stop laughing and help me up" I said. He got up and carried me to the bathroom were I did my hygiene and wore a black long sleeve shirt with some white designs on them and some black joggers with my black and white Nike's. I curled my hair and wore some red lipstick. I decided to visit my mindless behavior brothers. I told Diggy that I was going to see the boys and he said OK and be careful. I left and went to their mansion. I knocked on the door and Ray Ray opened the door.

"Hey sista" he said hugging me.

"Hey brotha" I said hugging him back. He told me to come in and I saw Prodigy and Princeton laying on the couch. They came and hugged me.

"So what brings you here"? Prodigy asked.

"So I can't hang out with my big brothers" I asked.

"I'm kidding,how are you sister?" Prodigy asked.

"I'm great,where's Roc"? I asked.

"He's out with Dashna" Princeton said.

"Of course,when are you guys gonna find ya some girls" I asked them laughing.

"I don't know" Ray Ray said.

"Oh,Ray,I know someone who would be interested in you" i said.

"Who?" He asked.

"Her name is Olivia,I met her yesterday,and she's pretty cool" I said.

"Okay then, give me her number" he said excitedly.

I gave him Olivia's number but told him not to call her yet because I want to make sure that she okay with me giving him her number.

"So is there any girl that you're interested in Prince"? I said.

"Nah not yet" he answered.

"How about you Prod?" I asked.

"Nope,I can't get over Veronica yet" he said.

"I know,I'm sorry Prod, I know you love her but you have to move on" I told him.

"I'll try to" he said.

"Ok then,gotta go,bye bros" I said leaving.

Once I got home,Diggy wasn't there so I decided to watch TV,but then I felt the urge to throw up and I ran to the bathroom.

Diggy's POV

Janeya left and I was lonely,so I decided to go pick up the kids from my parent's house. Once I arrived there I was greeted by Jayda yelling daddy.

"Hey Babygirl" I said while picking her up. I kissed her cheeks and put her down.

"Daddy" Victoria yelled hugging me.

"Hi princess" I said kissing her forehead.

"Hey lil bro" Vanessa told me as she was holding a happy Jayden.

"Hey big sis" I said taking Jayden away from her.

"Dada" Jayden said.

"Hey little man" I said kissing his forehead.

"Thanks for everything" I told Vanessa.

"No problem little brother, I love my little nieces and nephew" she said.

We left and went home where I saw Janeya throwing up and I went to hold her hair back.

"Bae you okay?" I asked her.

"I think I'm pregnant" she told me.

I was so freaking happy and shocked.

"Diggy,bae you ok?" Janeya asked me.

"Oh sorry,Yea I'm just so happy, I mean 4 kids" I said.

"I'm happy that you're happy" she said.

"We should go to the doctor's tomorrow" I told her.

"Yea we should" she said.

Wow I'm only 24 and Janeya is 22 and weren't even married yet, and we have 3 kids and maybe another one in the way. I though.