Im Back Haha

Trevor's POV

I'm back, I know ya missed me, well its ok, I'm here now. Yea I'm hurt from what Janeya did since now she's Janeya Simmons instead of Janeya Jackson, but I got a girlfriend named Lauren and we have a son named Terry Jackson and yes, he likes Jayda's Simmons, Janeya's daughter. I need them to datenso I can get closer to Janeya and put Diggy out of the picture. Anyways Lauren is my side chick but I asked her out since she knows how to give a nigga some good blowjob,also I know she a how since I've seen her suck other boys dick after me. Anyways, I like this girl named Andrea and I know she likes me,but she's afraid that I mightn't like her. Let me go talk to her.

"Hey Andrea" I said.

"Hey Trevor" she said.

"I know you like me,but I like you too" I said. She blushed.

"Oh ok,well aren't you supposed to be with Lauren" she said.

"Nah,she my sideline" I said.

"Oh damn" she laughed.

" SO IM A FUCKING SIDELINE HUH TREVOR,FUCK YOU AND YOUR THIRSTY HOE" Lauren yelled.

"EXCUSE ME BUT THE ONLY THIRSTY HOE HERE IS YOU LAUREN SUCKING EVERY BOY DICK AND EATING GIRLS OUT YOU BISEXUAL BITCH" Andrea yelled back.

Lauren went to punch her,but Andrea dodged it and punched the living shit out of Lauren. Andrea and I left school and we ewere hanging out.

"So tell me about your family" I told her.

"Well I got two older brothers, a twin brother and two sisters" she said.

"What are their names?" I asked.

"Michael, Aidan,Andrew and Stacey and Janeya" she replied.

"So your last name is Parker?" I asked.

"Yea,how did you know?" She asked.

"Well I heard that Janeya parker well now Simmons is married to Diggy Simmons" I said.

"Oh Yea,so tell me about your family" she told me.

"Well I got a sister named Tianna Jackson and a son named Terry Jackson,I never met my parents since they abandoned me and my sister" I told her.

"Oh I'm sorry" she said then she kissed me and I kissed back and soon I was on top of her sucking on her neck. I really loved her,so I stopped it before something else can happen. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes,finally, more connections to Janeya. We talked some more and then I brought her home and she invited me inside.

Janeya's POV

The kids were at school, so Diggy and I decided to go visit my parents and when we got there all of my brothers and Stacey were there. We chilled, until someone opened the door and it was Andrea.

"Hey Drea" I told her.

"Hey Jay" she told m and we hugged.

"Hey everybody"she said.

"So where were you?" I asked.

"I was at school,did you forget that I'm in college" she told me.

"Nah,I was just messing with you" I laughed.

"Diggy thank you soo much,now because of you, Janeya is brave and now she can tell jokes and have some kinda good excuses" Andrea told Diggy and hugged him.

"Anyways, guys I would like ya to meet my boyfriend" she said. Then this boy with a black shirt and some black jeans with some jordans and he had on some earrings and a necklace,he looked so unfamiliar until I saw his face I couldn't believe my eyes, it was....

Trevor Jackson.