Tied To A Beast.

By Laura_Gifted

When Trisa's sister Nancy runs away the night to her wedding, Trisa's aunt forces her to take Nancy's place i... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
A/N
chapter 7
A/N
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
A/N
chapter 30
A/N
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 52
Epilogue
Characters and final author's note
NEW-BOOK ALERT!!!!
ANOTHER BOOK ALERT!
ANOTHER BOOK ALERT!!

chapter 51

1.6K 50 9
By Laura_Gifted

Trisa

The next day

I drove to my aunt's house, Jake offered to come along but I refused and assured him that I'll be fine. The roads didn't seem to have changed much.

I got to the house and suddenly felt a knot in my stomach it's been so long and the house was getting very old, seeing it now brought back some many memories. It's the house I was raised in before my parents were murdered and my aunt and uncle moved in to supposedly look after me.

I wanted to turn back and run without looking back, but I knew it was far too late to give up and turn back, so I summoned up courage and walked up the little steps leading to the door and ran the bell.

She didn't answer at first so I rang again.

''Coming'' a hoarse voice replied. After about five minutes she opened the door and I thought her eyes would fall off their sockets.

''T-Trisa?'' she asked quite certain she's seeing a ghost.

''Yes aunt, how are you?'' I asked.

''I'm fine now that you're here'' she said leading me inside.

''It hasn't changed a bit, has it?'' she asked to which I nodded in response.

''I didn't have enough money to redecorate the place''

''Really? Because I thought you'd have more than enough from the money you extorted from Ethan'' I answered coldly.

She had her head down in shame as silent tears fell down her face. I immediately regretted my outburst although it was the truth, I won't ever forget what she did to me.

''You sold me to him remember? You came for the wedding, you enjoyed the lavish reception he arranged, while I suffered in silence. You collected money from him every month until he found out that I wasn't the right girl. Did you ever stop to think what he'll do to me when he found out and what he actually did? I warned you, begged you but you slapped and mocked me. HE ABUSED ME AUNT! HE RAPED ME, HIT ME, TORTURED ME, BOUGHT DAD'S COMPANY AND TORE IT DOWN, BROUGHT NANCY TO JOIN IN ABUSING ME, KIDNAPPED ME AND MY SON AUNT! DO YOU KNOW I WENT THROUGH BECAUSE OF YOU? I WENT THROUGH HELL.

''I'M SORRY, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, how many more times do you want me to say it?''

''Why do you hate me soo much aunt? What did I do to deserve so much hatred from you?''

''I don't hate you Trisa'' she replied looking me

"Then why the hell did you make me go through all I went through and can't even mean the stupid sorry you're saying now?'' I demanded.

''I do mean it, I'm just frustrated I really needed the money. I needed it badly and you were already doing all you could to provide for this family''

''Since you knew that then why sell me of and what did you need the money for? You're own personal gain I'm certain''

''NO! I needed the money because your uncle was suffering from arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis Trisa, I'm so sorry I became desperate we had no money for treatment. That's why I sold you out because I had no other option, no one to turn to for help and now he's gone, everything I went through and all my efforts gone and put to waste. I also suffered, I never could forgive myself for doing that to you, I had no idea he abused you. I thought it was a win win, you getting married to a good and rich man that would take good care of you and our family and me getting the money for the treatment.

I thought your pleas and warnings on the day of the wedding were just excuses because you weren't ready for marriage especially to a man you didn't love. I consoled myself thinking you'd fall for each other later on and perhaps when he finds out he married the wrong girl, he wouldn't care as he would love you far too much to care. I thought so many things but I was all too wrong and I know my sister would be so disappointed and probably hate me now. I'm just.. so sorry'' she lamented frustrated.

I felt fresh tears resurfacing as I held her '' I had no idea, you should have told me. I could have figured out something. I'm sorry you also had to go through that on your own, all this time i thought you were selfish and merely just wanted the money for your own selfish personal reasons but now I know all this I'm sorry about uncle's death'' I said sadly as my angry had been wiped away completely.

''I forgive you aunt for everything, it wasn't easy forgiving you but it helped that you also went through a lot of pain like I did''

She nodded hugging me back ''Thank you, I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but thank you for forgiving me and I promise to spend the rest of my life making it up to you'' she whispered. I smiled and nodded.

''I'll see to Uncle's burial preparations alongside Nancy and Ethan''.

''I know I don't deserve any explanation but can you please tell me exactly what went down between you, Ethan and Nancy and how you married Jake'' she said pleadingly and I did, I'd gotten quite used to narrating my experience with Nancy and Ethan but at least she'll have a better understanding of what I went through.

I told her everything and concluded by saying ''Jake has been the best and the most supportive husband I could ever have and I feel blessed to have him in my life, so in a way that whole traumatic experience was worth it just to have Jake in my life'' I said to which she smiled. I'm happy you have someone to finally take good care of you.

''I'd like to formally introduce you to my in-laws, alongside Jake and my son Luke, will you come along today or some other time?''

''Today sounds good, I've got nothing else to do but are you sure?'' she asked.

''Of course'' I replied as I led her to the car and we drove to my house.

I rang the doorbell and Jake came to the door.

''Thank God, you took so long, I was going to come after you'' he said and his face hardened as he looked behind me. I gripped his arm and whispered ''Jake not now, I'll explain everything to you later on'' he nodded, going inside as I took my aunt in.

Everybody was in the sitting room and as I entered they all turned around.

''I'd like to introduce you to my aunt'' I said and Tania frowned, Sarah faked a smile and Nick scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. My aunt felt out of place and sad.

''I should leave'' she said turning to go, clearly getting the message but I held unto her.

''Look I know she was horrible to me in the past, but she's trying to change'' I explained.

''Oh Trisa not this again, why are you so magnanimous?'' Tania questioned.

''It's not like that Nancy was evil to the core but aunt's not like that, she only tried to get money from Ethan because my uncle had rheumatoid arthritis and she had no money for treatment. I know it's not an excuse for selling me off but she was ignorant to the fact that Ethan was a horrible person and was clueless to the abuse I faced, so I know you didn't get to meet her in a better way but people make mistakes, my aunt has made more than most people but everyone deserves a second chance. They can either choose to use the second chance wisely or waste it like Nancy did but everyone deserves a second chance''. I concluded.

Sarah and Nick nodded '' Welcome to the family'' Sarah said getting up to give her a welcome hug, my aunt returned the hug.

''Welcome to the family'' Nick said shaking her hand.

Tania sighed and said ''since everyone's saying it I might as well say it, welcome... to the family'' I nodded and whispered a thank you. I looked at Jake and he looked away, I went to him and squeezed his arm ''It'll mean so much to me, do it for me'' I whispered.

''Welcome'' he said reluctantly and Luke came running down stairs.

''Mommy!'' he said hugging my feet. I picked him up and tickled him. He squealed in delight.

''This here is my little monkey Luke''.

''I'm not a monkey mommy'' he reprimanded.

''Okay, I'm sorry'' I apologized kissing his cheek.

''Say hi to your grandaunty Luke''

''Hello grandaunt, would you like to see my toys'' he asked getting down. I looked at my aunt and saw silent tears cascading down her face as she stared at Luke longingly, it must be hard for her as she never got to have her own children.

''Not now Luke maybe some other time aunt's a bit tired now'' I said but she stopped me and smiled.

''I know what you're thinking and it's okay, I'm fine really at least I have a grandnephew and Luke I'll be more than happy to see your toys'' she said and Luke took her upstairs, Jake made to go along but I stopped him, shaking my head. He looked at me warningly and I nodded reassuring him.

He didn't respond, he sat as I explained what exactly went down as I went to my aunt's house.

Yeah so what do you guys think, I'm so happy because our beautiful book is soon coming to an end. Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 12.2K 29
Destiny Fukui is forced to return to her hometown for her mother's wedding. Can a wedding change the lives of 3 people? How will she deal with the ca...
222K 6.5K 61
*~* 18+ TW abuse, swearing and adult content in this story. if you do not like it, don't read. *~* When Tabitha's eighteenth birthday came around she...
222K 7.5K 33
He's a millionaire. He can never deny his father. Her happiness is her family. She can do anything for her family. But when she's forced to support h...
666K 14.1K 59
[COMPLETED / UNDER REVISION] The Sequel of This Book is titled "A Third Chance To Love". "If Love Was Forced" is a story of a girl who was arranged...