~My Mate~ ✔️

By Mentally_Not_Ok

Blaise and Harry are both sub Veelas searching for their mates, once Blaise runs to Draco for help they both... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 ⚠️kinda smut⚠️
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 ⚠️smut⚠️
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 ⚠️smut⚠️
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 27

1.8K 70 33
By Mentally_Not_Ok

5:00 pm- December 24th - Friday- Draco's POV

It's about 5 pm and no one knows what to do. Everyone is a little drained after yesterday and Conner is too scared to look anywhere in fear that the demon would be there. His eye bags are starting to show again. You can tell he hasn't been sleeping.

Well that was what I seen at breakfast. Right now he's in his room with Fred and George. I'm not sure where many other people are though. I know Arthur is at work, he should be coming back soon. Charlie is in his room with Dakota I think. Bill asked him to keep Dakota occupied. Molly is in her room. Bill, Nio, Ron, Blaise, me, and Harry are all in the living room.

Nio and Blaise are talking right now while everyone else is just listening in on the conversation. I can tell Harry is getting bored though. Then he perked up.

"Hey sorry to interrupt, but I have an idea that might cheer Conner up!" Harry piped in. I felt his mood change drastically through the bond. Everyone looked at him waiting to see what he was going to say.

"Ok, so when the whole incident went down with Bill and Fleur all the Weasley boys went upstairs leaving me, Blaise, Draco, and Conner. Conner said something about anime and how he wanted us to watch it with him. Do you think we should ask him?" Harry questioned.

I looked around and seen Bill, Antonio, and Ron confused. Blaise then nodded.

"I think it's worth a shot. Who wants to go ask him?" Blaise answered before he asked his own question. I stood up and stretched.

"I can do it, I've been needing to stretch a little bit anyways". They all nodded at me and I headed off to the 3rd floor.

When I got there I saw the door open. I was confused but peeked in. What I saw surprised me. Conner was sleeping on the bed. Next to him was Fred and George making out with each other. I shook my head and tried not to chuckle and knocked on the door.

Their eyes went wide and they separated from each other. I smiled at them and they stood up and walked over to me. I gave them a cheeky smile.

"I didn't know you guys were together too?" I smiled. They both blushed and sent a smile back.

"Yeah we are, it's not really a secret but we try not to show affection to each other in public because it makes people uncomfortable." Fred answered shyly. I nodded sadly before answering.

"That must be rough, you guys are really brave for coming out though. I would be scared as hell, granted I don't have any siblings to fall in love with. Plus, Harry is enough to deal with." I say with a small laugh. They chuckle at me before George shrugs his shoulders.

"Not many people know really. Just Mum, Dad, Ron, Bill, Charlie, Harry, and of course Conner. Oh... and Percy." George says while rolling his eyes. I clench my jaw at his name but George quickly starts talking again, "I mean more people could possibly know but they are the only ones we told, but who knows Blaise or Antonio could've possibly walked in on us making out and probably would've run away embarrassed." George says making me laugh and nod my head agreeing.

"Yup that definitely could've happened." I replied back. I then went over what he said and cocked my head to the side, "What about Ginny?" I asked. Fred looked away and George started pouting before giving a half smile.

"George said that if she really cared about what's going on in our lives then she would at least try to spend more time with us. So he doesn't think she deserves to know." Fred replied. I nod and give a sad smile.

"Yeah I kinda agree, I feel like she's never around. I was honestly really surprised she wasn't going to be here for Christmas." I say sympathetically. They both shrug before it goes silent. Before it got too awkward George spoke up.

"So, whats up?" he asked. I mentally face palmed as I had forgotten why I came up here. I was about to answer when a yawning Conner came into view. The twins jumped as I laughed. He looked confused but then started laughing when he seen the twins' panicked faces.

They then calmed down and Fred planted a kiss on his cheek. I bit my lip trying not to fan girl in front of them.

"Hey baby, how was your nap?" Fred asked after backing away. Conner shrugged.

"It was ok. The demon didn't come back but there was this feeling that something bad could happen at any time". George gave out a sad sigh before wrapping his arms around Fred and Conner. I took a few steps back to give them space as Conner hugged him back. I smiled at the cute trio.

Is this awkward? Should I leave now?

I figured I probably should, but I came up here to make Conner happy so I cleared my throat making them look at me. I then felt a little bad for ruining the moment. I rubbed the back of my neck before answering.

"I'm sorry about your nap not going well, and for ruining your hug just now, but Harry had an idea to make you feel better earlier." I said while motioning to Conner.

"Sorry if I mispronounce this, but Harry thought that you might want to watch anime with us downstairs". After saying this the twins' raised an eyebrow at me. Clearly they were confused at what I was talking about. Conner on the other hand looked ecstatic. His eyes were lit up and his face looked like it was glowing. He smiled and nodded quickly.

"Harry is so smart! That's a great idea I would love to watch anime with you guys." Conner squealed out while linking arms with me and pulling me down the stairs. I stumbled behind as he rambled on. I heard steps behind me and assumed the twins were following.

"We could watch Haikyu!!, or maybe Attack On Titan. No definitely Yuri On Ice. I love that one. Oh but My Hero Academia is the best! All the characters are so amazing... well besides Mineta, but that just means he can be the first to die." Conner rambled on as he practically leaped down the stairs dragging me behind him. I chuckled as he continued to sprout random nonsense about Minetas and perverts. But like... what the bloody hell is a Mineta? It sounds disgusting.

We made it down the stairs and Conner was still talking about anime's we could watch. Everyone looked up at us and immediately smiled. Conner smiled back and waved. He walked over to the couch on the right before sitting down. Fred and Gorge followed him and sat at his sides. There wasn't much room so we all had to move around a bit.

I ended up sitting on the couch opposite Conner. Harry was on my lap but in a position where I could still see the... TV, I think? I'm still not use to these muggle devices. Anyway Bill and Antonio were in the spots next to us. On the opposite couch Ron was sitting down on the seat to the far left. Blaise was on the floor in between Ron's legs. Next to him was Conner and then Fred. George was on the ground as well in between them both. His head was rested on Fred's leg.

Once we were positioned Ron passed a rectangular object with a bunch of buttons to Conner. He then pushed a button towards the top and the... TV turned on.

I sighed and leaned towards Harry's ear.

"That's a TV, right?" I asked him. He smiled before nodding. He then turned to Conner and pointed at him. Or the object in his hand I couldn't tell.

"That rectangle with all the buttons in his hand is a remote. It controls the TV. That's the reason it turned on". My eyes went wide as I watched Conner push buttons on the remote that changed the screen on the TV. I then looked back at Harry.

"That small thing controls that big thing?!" I asked a little to loud while pointing between the remote and TV. I heard Nio and Bill laugh soon joined by Harry. I looked away embarrassed. I was gonna yell at them for laughing at me but Conner spoke up.

"Ok so there's different anime's we can watch. I have a few in my head. Would you rather watch action or sports?" Conner asks while looking around at us. I think before I speak.

"Raise your hand for action." I state while raising my hand. Fred, George, Blaise, Nio, and me raised our hand for action. That left Conner, Ron, Bill, and Harry.

"Well looks like action won. Now I had one in mind, Fairy Tail, but that one takes a long time to watch. We can watch that during summer time. We can watch Attack On Titan right now. It shouldn't take too long to watch. We just have to binge watch it. We won't be able to finish it today though." Conner said while looking down at the remote and pushing more buttons. Everyone just nodded their heads in agreement as we didn't know what we were doing.

A few minutes later a song started and the TV screen was showing something that looked like it was in a different language. I looked around and seen Conner bouncing with excitement. I smiled and turned back to the TV.

My eyes went wide as I watched people flying around and without brooms. How do they do that? Also the giants that they kill are really weird. Some of them are bigger then Hagrid, but their faces are really scary. The eyes are really big and some of them have smiles and it's just really gross. Also their all really fat... and naked! Oh the song ended... now I guess we just watch it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 2.3K 9
Summary: Draco Malfoy has been looking for his soul mate ever since his sixteenth birthday. As a dominant vampire his emotions are heightened and the...
1.1K 28 6
after harry decides to invite blaise to christmas with the weasleys the boy finds himself trying to avoid two mischievous twins whom he just so happe...
11.1K 227 27
Harry and Draco are both famous, now. Harry because he's the boy who lived and ultimately the killer of Moldy Voldy, ofc. And Draco because he makes...
60.6K 1.8K 30
Draco Malfoy is part Veela. What will happen when he discovers that his mortal enemy is his mate? How will he cope if The Boy Who Lives rejects him...