Great Expectations

By Babygirl_Marthe

Its my first story, its a Diggy Simmons love story. Janeya Parker is a 16- year old girl who doesn't know wha... More

Introduction✋
New Year, Same Me Or Nah
✋✌Meeting Her
Hanging Out✌
The Boys
Get The Hell Out✌
Apology
Veronica
Goodbye Veronica✋
Revenge
Clues and Plan
Revenge Is Sweet
My Bae
Victoria's Secret
Welcome To The Family Victoria
In Love With Trevor
Aint nobody Got Time For THAT!!!
Im Sorry Janeya
Diggy and Janeya's Day(Rated R)❤
Mindless Behavior : My Brothers✊
Will You Marry Me?
Jacob Latimore
Wedding Day❤
Its Time
Changed
First Kiss(Jayda)
Im Back Haha
Trevor's Plans

My kids

81 3 0
By Babygirl_Marthe

Janeya's POV

I know you guys are wondering about my kids, well I have 3 of them.

The first one is: Victoria Celeste Simmons. She is 11 years old and sometimes her attitude goes way too far with me. But I can handle her. Yes I adopted her since her parents were missing for 6 years. She's my first little angel. She tell me that she doesn't like any boys,but I know that we likes a boy in her class. She ain't slick. Her favorite color is pink. Each time I'm with her, I take a picture of us and post it on Instagram (picture of them on the media).

The second one is: Jayda Kalie Simmons. Yes I changed her last name. She is 5 years old, and she looks a lot like me and she is so nice. Diggy wasn't there when she was born but she still is his daughter. She tells me that her favorite color is green. She my second little angel.

The third one is: Jayden Daniel Simmons. He is 2 years old. Yes he is Diggy's since I never felt like having sex with Trevor and I never did. Jayden looks a lot like Diggy,each time he sees the color blue he gets happy. Mommy's little boy. He is my first little prince.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 2K 22
Mindless Behavior Love Story ❤
645K 16.8K 16
Daniel Simmons, better known by his clients as Dr. Diggy, makes his living as a sex therapist with high profile clientele. He works in Los Angeles, t...
14.9K 423 35
Ciara Robinson is 22 years old, she lives ina two story apartment in New York. She has a job as the head magazine editor, which is a very successful...
43.4K 1.3K 15
You are in a relationship with an abusive boyfriend, Kodie Lewis. No one understands you or knows what you're going through besides your little siste...