Adopted By Larry Stylinson

By mybitchharold

Rose is only thirteen and was just put in an orphanage only a few months ago. She doesn't expect to get adopt... More

Put Here Then Gave Away
Welcome Home
Not So Relaxing
I Can't Believe It
Meeting Simon
Talking...
Reaveal Yourself
Picnic's and Past's
LA Love
True Love In Walmart...
Thanks Harreh
What Happens In A Coffee Shop?
Dads, meet Austin
First, Second, and Third
Reunion
Hangout
Its All Your Fault Liam
SLEEPOVER!!!
Caution.
I Dont Want It
Tell Me Who
Taken Away
Okay, The Plan Is...RUN
My Sub Cuddle Buddy
Awkwardness and Period Problems
Your Scary When Your Angry
Checking It Out
First Day Jitters
Studying Sadness
You Have To Deal With It
Were Going To The 'Mall'
I'm Sorry?
Hangover
He's Mine
Doctors Appointment
Back To School
I'm Getting A What?!
Decisions And Heart Brake
Early Release
Oh...Your Here
Speech
Valentine's Day Dinner
Heart Break Boy
--O
'Hitting' On You
Let's Go Out
Family Visit
Hanging With The Tomlinsons
Them

Prep Overload

1.9K 80 5
By mybitchharold

Thanks for 3k loves :))

Sorry I haven't updated I've been rlly busy.

-

"Hi." I say to the boy. I had already forgot his name. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, nice tan skin. He was a pretty boy.

"Hi." He smiles. I nod and sit in my seat. Mrs. Carrol started teaching. I leaned back in my chair and checked my phone.

"Mrs. Tomlinson, no phones in class." She says.

"Okay." I tuck it in my pocket. When the class was over I went to the next but when lunch arrived...eh. I got my lunch and I stood there. All the tables were taken. I looked around and I found a girl sitting alone. She had brown hair and blue eyes wasn't eating. I walked over.

"Hi, could I sit?" I ask her. She nods, not looking up. I set my tray down and she fiddles with her fingers.

"What's your name?" I ask. She looks up and her eyes widen.

"Y-your...your Rose Tomlinson! Daughter of Harry and Louis!" She slightly yells. I nod.

"Yeah, is that bad?" I chuckle.

"N-no. Not at all. I'm a really big fan of one direction. I ship Larry a lot. And your adorable." She rambles. I smile.

"Aw, thank you. Um, what's you name?" I ask again. Her face was lit up.

"I'm Kathryn. Kathryn O'Leary." She says. When I first walked over here she was dull, but when I asked her such a simple question she lit up like a Christmas tree. Its like I made someone happy.

"That's so beautiful." I tell her. I take a sip of my juice. "So why are you sitting alone?"

"Well, I'm the only one that is a huge fan of One Direction and every one makes fun of me. Some other people like them but not like I love them. I have one friend named Chloe that sits with me but she's not here."

I nod again and finish my lunch. After about three minutes of talking three girls walk over to us. The one in the middle had short blonde hair in a pony, blue eyes, a expensive looking bag, and some really girly clothes. The two on the sides were twins. Brown hair, brown eyes, and matching outfits. Only one had pink and one purple.

"Er ma gerd! Kathryn! Your alone again? What a shame. And whos...this?"' She says. Might I add, very, very, preppy?

"Julie, go away."

"Uh, no. You don't tell me what to do. Only my daddy does." She says, eyes widening. Kathryn rolls her eyes. "Any who, who is this?"

"I'm Rose." The twins eyes widen.

"As in Rose Tomlinson?" The one in pink says.I nod. They squeal. "Your like so-so, awesome!"

"Girls!" Julie snaps. "Were supposed to be mean."

"But, if she is the daughter of them maybe we can be nice and meet them." One of the twins try to whisper but fails.

"Yeah, uh, not gonna happen." I chuckle. They scoff and walk away.

"Wow. Nobody stands up to Julie. Just kidding I do." Kathryn flips her hair and we laugh. This was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.6K 30
Hannah, a 12 year old girl has been in a orphanage since she was 8. Her Mother died when she was only four years old from anemia.He father started to...
30.5K 1K 21
Have you ever had a secret held against you? Like you're locked in with no way out? Enter the life of Louis. Have you ever been bullied for being sma...
48.1K 833 8
These are some Larry Stylinson one shots I have written in my spare time. I suck at writing series so I hope I don't suck at these. Vote or leave a c...