Changed Since Texas / Post Ma...

By postylove74

Charlotte (Charlie) Roman and Austin Post have always been great friends, but will his fame change who he is... More

0.1
0.2
O.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
Authors Note
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
10k!
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6

1.3

475 7 2
By postylove74

Austin's POV

Austin
hey baby, i hope that everything is going okay for you. i really am so sorry about everything. i should've told you about Ash, i shouldn't have kept it a secret, i just hope that you are okay 💕

I sent the text and kept my phone in my hands hopeful that she would answer. I felt like the biggest dick ever for what I did to her, but yet I let it happen. I drug her on terribly when the whole time I had Ash and why, because Charlie knows how to take care of me and she's always so happy and supportive of me.

It's not that I don't love Charlie, I do so much and really love her, not like a cute friendship love. But whenever I have the opportunity to tell her, I always back out. I don't know if I love Ash. When I told the hosts that I fell in love I think the correct terminology would be I fell in lust.

She's great and all. We have so much fun together, she gets my new lifestyle, she's decent in bed. But we do have a lot of arguments, and we've only been dating for 6 months.

I looked out the window of the Escalade that picked up Ash and I to go to the radio station. She was sitting close next to me, her head resting on my shoulder as she soaked in a few extra minutes of sleep. I leaned down and put a soft kiss on her head.

Maybe Charlamagne was right, maybe no matter how hard I tried I would always be living the "Diddy rule". Forever living in between being in love with Charlie and being in lust with Ashlen. Except I'd much rather be 99% with Charlie and 1% with Ash. I was brought immediately back from my thoughts when I felt my phone buzz in my hand. I looked down excitedly only to see that it was Casey.

Casey
I watched your radio show, it was great. Your really turning into a rockstar now lol

Stoney 🚬
thanks case. i was so nervous.

Casey
I never would've known, held it together a lot better than your girlfriend. Btw when was I worthy of knowing....

I swallowed hard reading her last text. Casey was second to Charlie in my friendship ladder. She quickly stepped up to the plate when I was in Texas and I learned I could always confide in her for everything, as long as I didn't mind the harsh truth.

Stoney 🚬
I was going to tell you soon Casey. I swear.

Casey
y'all have been dating since February....February Stoney! That's 6 months! I wasn't deemed good enough to know in those 6 months?

Stoney 🚬
i just got caught up in a few things Case. i'm sorry

Casey
Yeah caught up in leading on the girl you supposedly love while your busy with another. u can't have ur cake and eat it too Austin. make up ur fucking mind, i can't stand to see her like this.

Stoney🚬
can i call u in a second. i'm almost home

Casey
yeah whatever

I could tell she was pissed off and she had every right to be. Her and Charlie had become fast friends since the visit to Texas, they talked almost every day so it was no surprise she was a bit pissed about what I had done to Charlie. But right now Charlie wasn't answering me, so Casey was my only way of knowing how Charlie was really doing so I couldn't piss her off too.

The short remaining distance to my house seemed to take forever as I was dying inside to get on the phone with Casey and ask her about Charlie, although I know that wasn't going to be an easy task since she was pissed off with how I was treating the both of them. We finally pulled into my driveway as I gently shook Ashlen awake.

"Hey Ash, we're home" I said to her quietly.

She leaned up and pressed her plump lips softly against mine before pulling away with a smile.

"Sorry baby I didn't mean to fall asleep, I'm just not a morning person" she laughed, her smile lighting up her beautiful brown eyes.

"Oh don't I know" I laughed wrapping my arms around her and pulling her onto my lap as I started littering her neck with small kisses.

"Come nap with me?" she said pouting out her bottom lip.

"In a minute baby. My friend Casey sent me a text on the way home so I said that I would call her" I smiled as she climbed off my lap.

"Boy, your really into talking to your friends from home lately. Charlie last night, Casey today. What's next Austin, you going to tell me that you are leaving me for a high school girlfriend" she scoffed as she opened up the door and started walking towards the house.

"Ashlen, come on baby" I said as I quickly opened the door and ran after her, gently grabbing her arm as I turned her around to face me.

"Leave me alone" she said as she tried to shrug me off of her arm.

"What's wrong with you? Was it the interview? You don't honestly believe Charlamagne do you baby? I swear I would never cheat on you" I said to her, the words feeling dirty as they fell off my tongue knowing full well that I had cheated on her several times with Charlie. Sure it may not have been in person, but I definitely resorted to another girl to get off.

"I don't know Austin, it just got me thinking I guess" she said as she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled herself closer to me.

"What do I have to do to prove to you that I'm not going to cheat on you Ash? I mean you have me, all of me" I said licking my lips as I looked down at her.

"Come nap with me... before you call Casey" she said biting her bottom lip as she started running her fingers along the waistline of my jeans.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her through the door, quickly giving Branson a pet before picking Ashlen up in my arms and roughly attaching our lips together as I carried her to the bedroom that we shared.

She wasted no time as she quickly pulled off my shirt and started unbuttoning my jeans pulling them down, my dick instantly getting hard as I ran my fingers over the soft skin of her torso before pulling off her grey crop top and unhooking her bra.

I connected my lips with her hardened tits as she slid her pants off and started playing with herself, running her fingers through her heat, my own hand pulling hard at my length.

"Fuck me baby" she moaned out as I broke contact with her tits and roughly spun her over so she was on all fours.

I lined my dick up with her throbbing heat as I slid inside of her, only having to work a little to stretch her to accommodate me before grabbing onto her hips and moving inside her roughly.

"Shit Ash, your so fucking amazing" I said keeping my eyes closed as I indulged myself deep inside of her.

"Please Austin, make me cum baby I'm so close" she said as she let me bury her face into the mattress.

"Anything for you baby girl you always make me feel so good" I moaned, dragging my bottom lip between my teeth as I started to fuck her faster.

"Shit Austin, I'm close I'm so close" she said loudly.

I pulled out of her and spun her around so she was laying on her back before slowly sliding my dick back inside of her soaked heat. I brushed her hair out of her face and leaned in giving her a sweet kiss.

"You are so beautiful Ashlen" I smiled as I slowly started to move in her.

She brought her hands up to the sides of my face as she pulled me in, our tongues dancing beautifully with each others as she started letting out soft moans against my lips.

"Cum for me angel" I said quietly as she almost instantly answered my demand, her body twitching under me as she bit her lip keeping in her pleasurable moans.

I let her ride out her orgasm before I started fucking her hard. She had a habit of instantly becoming uninterested as soon as she came so I had to finish quick before I needed to use some lube to complete the job.

I closed my eyes picturing her beautiful face as she came underneath me, but the only girl I could think of is Charlie. I imagined what her wet tight pussy would feel like around my dick as I buried myself deep inside of her, how she always held in her orgasm as long as she could giving us time to enjoy each other, her moans filling the room as I sent her to heaven, before she coaxed me to my end often times climaxing for a second time soaking my dick as I came in her. I started to feel myself come apart.

"Austin are you almost there baby?" she asked in a hurry up tone.

"Yes baby, I'm going to cum all over those pretty little tits" I said, pulling out of her as I stroked myself a few times before my cum came pouring out of me and covered her tits.

I finished myself off before I immediately collapsed on the bed next to her grabbing a cigarette and lighting it, completely regretting everything I said to Ash. I shouldn't feel this way after I had sex with my girlfriend. I should mean everything I say to her while we are having sex and not regretting it afterwards. But, she also didn't help that it was all about pleasing her and giving up when she was done making me rush to my end.

"That was amazing baby" she said as she placed kisses on my arms and neck.

"I agree baby" I smiled before taking another drag on my cigarette.

"I'm going to go get cleaned off, someone has me a mess" she laughed putting a kiss on my lips before walking into our master bathroom and shutting the door.

I quickly got myself out of bed and pulled on a pair of joggers as I made my way out to the living area of my house. Ashlen wouldn't try to come and find me, she was tired and I knew how much she loved her sleep. I sat down on the couch, finally pulling my cigarette from between my lips as I called Casey. It rang several times before she finally picked up.

"It was a long ride home huh" Casey said with bitterness in her voice.

"Sorry Case, just taking care of some things" I said running my hand over my hair.

"With her or with the girl you really love?" Casey asked. I could picture her now, probably sitting in the boat house in her favorite white leather chair with an eyebrow raised as she questioned me all while knowing the answer.

"With Ash" I said feeling extremely guilty about it.

"Oh what, Charlie is only good enough when Ash can't do it the way you want, so you call her because you know she knows just how to get you to the best end you've ever had" Casey said.

"No Casey, I don't know why that happens when I talk to Charlie, it just does. I don't go into our conversations with that in mind" I said throwing my hands up.

"I know why, because you fucking love her but you don't want to say it" Casey spat at me.

"You know I do Casey, but Ash is my girlfriend so of course I have sex with her" I said.

"Whatever, I don't want to talk about the girl that you hid from me for 6 months nor the girl that you hid from Charlie for 6 months so you could have your cake and eat it too" she said.

"How is she Casey?" I asked leaning forward resting my forearms on my knees.

"She was okay, I felt like she was going to pull through and accept everything that was going on" she started.

"But" I said.

"I stupidly told her that you were going to be on the breakfast club this morning and she watched it" Casey said.

"Fucking fuck" I said balling my hand into a fist.

"What? Are you mad at yourself because your should be girlfriend knows that you fell in love with someone else when she wanted nothing more for you to look at her the way you looked at Ashley or whatever her name is today" she said angrily.

"I do love her Casey stop fucking saying I don't" I said.

"Do you Austin? For real? Because no one has heard those words come out of your mouth but yourself. You lied to her about how long you were with Ash and you neglected to tell me anything about her, so do I even trust you with this?" she said loudly.

"Yes. I love Charlotte more than I love myself. I'd do anything for her" I said helplessly.

"Then if you loved her like that she would be in your bedroom right now and not your girlfriend. That's all she wanted was to hear it from you once Austin just once. I don't know what's wrong with her, but even though you haven't said it to her, she still loves you and still wants to wait for you" Casey said laughing.

"She's still going to wait?" I said closing my eyes as I felt a mixture of pain and excitement course through my body.

"Yes, but after what she said today... maybe she changed her mind" Casey said.

"What did she say? She hasn't answered me all day" I said letting out a long sigh.

"She told me to make room for her, she'll be down on Friday that she has to get this fucking lying, using, cheating asshole out of her fucking head" Casey said, not holding anything back.

The words felt like someone was taking a knife and pressing it slowly into my chest and twisting it along the way as it slowly started to puncture my beating heart. I really fucking hurt her more than I could've ever imagined, and to hear that she called me those things-whether they were true or not-felt like my world was ending, like she was drifting away from me.

"She fucking hates me" I said sadly putting my head in my hand.

"Honestly Austin, she'll never hate you. She's just so hurt right now and I don't think she knows how to control what she's feeling" Casey said.

"Will you watch her while she's there? Make sure she doesn't do anything stupid" I asked Casey with a laugh.

"I'm not going to make a promise Austin. She seems to be on a mission and when Charlie is determined to do something there is no stopping her. She'll do whatever it takes" Casey said, with a hint of nervousness behind her words.

"Please just watch her, promise me that" I said, suddenly becoming very possessive over her wishing more than anything that I could make a surprise trip back to my parents this weekend but knew I had a gig at a nightclub.

"I'll do my best Stoney, but I have to go Mark is home"

"Tell him I said hi. I'll call you this weekend" I said. I had to check in on her, I had to know that she was going to be okay.

"I'm sure. Have a great night with your girl Stoney" she said as she hung up the phone.

I sat back on my couch running my hands over my face. How did I not know that she would find out about the breakfast club interview, especially after I told Casey. I could imagine her heartbreak when I told them that I instantly fell in love with Ash as soon as I met her. It was so easy to admit that to millions of people, but yet I couldn't admit my love for the one girl that I needed to tell.

"Hey baby, you coming back to actually nap this time?" Ashlen said as she walked up behind me wrapping her arms around my neck and putting a kiss on my lips.

"Yeah Ash, I'll be right there" I smiled.

I made sure she was far enough away before I pulled out my phone and looked through old pictures of me and Charlotte back when she spent that amazing weekend with me in Dallas. God I loved this woman so much and I wanted to be with her so badly, but why couldn't I tell her? And what would happen now if I did?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1K 63
Lizzy was your normal 22 year old woman who had a love for family and fashion. What happens when she takes her niece to a Post Malone concert that in...
61.9K 1.1K 56
she's an unassuming good girl and he's the baddest boy in the business. what's drawing them together
1.9K 104 13
Lacey-a 25 year old from Connecticut-wins the prize of her dreams, a weekend with Post Malone! Without even a moments hesitation she bas her bags pac...