BTS 8TH MEMBER Promise (BOOK...

By chimmiiechimchim1013

Fanfiction it's my first ever story that i would be making so please bear with me. Everything that i will wr... More

Pt84
Pt85
Pt86
Pt87
Pt88
Pt89
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Pt90
Pt91
Pt92
Pt93
Pt94
Pt95
Pt96
Pt97
Pt98
Pt99
Pt100
Pt101
Pt102
Pt103
Pt104
Pt105
Pt106
Pt107
Pt108
Pt109
Pt110
Pt111
Pt112
Pt113
Pt114
Pt115
Pt116
Pt117
Pt118
Pt119
Pt120
Pt121
Pt122
Pt123
Pt124
Pt125
Pt126
Pt127
Pt128
Pt129
Pt130
Pt132
Pt133
Pt134
Pt135
AUTHORS NOTE
Pt136
LIFE GOES ON
LIFE GOES ON 2
Pt137
Pt138
Pt139
Pt140
Pt141
Pt142
AUTHORS NOTE

Pt131

601 15 0
By chimmiiechimchim1013

JIMIN'S POV:

It's been four days since Sammie and I broke up. And even if we see each other everyday I still miss the old her. Right now she doesn't really avoid me but she doesn't really interact with me if it's not needed and if it's not work related. I can't blame her because I know this is her way of coping.

When the other members found out that we broke up they just stayed silent no one ask why, no one ask about the reason they just kept quiet and didn't talk about it that much.

I felt sorry for my members because once again they are affected by a situation that I made. I am thankful that they don't meddle they have always been that way unless you ask them about their opinion.

We act normal on a daily basis but everyone knows that at the back of it all there is something wrong. No one is just talking about it and we are just taking each day one day at a time.

"Penny for your thoughts!!" Taehyung said as he sit beside me on the floor after our dance practice. "Hey !! Have you monitored the choreo do you think there is something else we need to fix?" I ask him normally now a days we just talk about work.

"None drastic so far there are just some issue with transition on the second chorus Jungkook and I keep on bumping on each other so I think we need to fix that but the rest are all good!" He answered.

Silence came after I dunno what next topic we can talk about. I have been close to Taehyung he is the only member who was born the same year as I was. We went to school together. Get in trouble together he is someway my soulmate and best friend. "I'm sorry!" I told him.

"Huh?? Sorry about what? You were doing great with our dance!"He said confuse on what I was talking about.

I let out a big sigh " I'm sorry about the problem that I brought again in the team. I know that you guys are just not saying anything and I am grateful for that but I still feel guilty!" I told him honestly.

He just look at me and he also let out a deep sigh. He look across the room where Sammie and Suga is. " Why didn't you tell her the truth?" He ask. I am not sure what he knows because as far as I know only RM knows about the training ban.

" I don't know the real reason but I know that you didn't tell her the truth. I know that you are trying to protect her. I know how much you love her and you would not just give up like that without any valid reason!" He really knows me well and I know that Sammie thinks of the same way too but it's better that she didn't know.

" I love her! I love everything about her, her personality,her innocence,her passion that what makes her so loveable. And I know she loves me as much and as much as I wan't to tell her the truth I can't. Because I don't want her to throw everything that she worked hard for just for me. I can't be that selfish. She should not be penalize for my own mistakes!" I am happy that at least I have Taehyung that I can talk too and that would listen to me without any judgements. All my members are the same, they care about each and everyone's well being that's why I am kinda sad that I caused so much problem to our team.

Taehyung look at me and for the second time let out a deep sigh. " I can only imagine how difficult it is for you two. You have been constantly fighting for your happiness and every turn something happens that separates you. It breaks my heart to see you guys suffer. The other guys feels the same but there is nothing that we can do to help things get better and that is frustrating!" He said as he bow down and look at his fumbling fingers.

" No matter how difficult it is I would still make the same decision. The only thing I regret is hurting Sammie in the process. I know how much she have sacrificed for me in the past and it's my turn now." I told Taehyung. I look across the room and saw Sammie laughing at something Suga had said. That should be me I am the one who's suppose to make her laugh,smile and happy.

Jhope then called everyone to start the practice again.

This is the only time I can get to interact with her during work. We don't talk as much she doesn't avoid me though she just acts like nothing happened. She acts very cool and nonchalant. I know this is her way of coping. And I am trying my best to distance myself to help her move on.

We went home in our dorm early. The guys wanted to have some bonding time so they ordered food and bought some booze so we can unwind from the gruelling schedule and practice.

Everyone is in the living room except for Jungkook and Sammie.  Jungkook is still at the agency doing some recording. He normally do the ending adlibs for our songs so he has more recording time than us. He is out main vocalist anyway.

Sammie wanted to rest and sleep as she feels exhausted according to Taehyung so it's just the six of us right now.

We are eating and drinking and talking about random stuff when Jin open a topic.

JN: "Jimin I know the others wanted to know as well and this is the only time that we can ask you about it. What happened between you and Sammie?"

JM: "We broke up!"

SG: "We know! What we don't know is why?"

RM: "It's their personal stuff guys we don't really need to meddle!"

JN: "We are a team! We are family it is personal to us too. We need to know how to handle the situation. We cannot act like everything is normal!"

JM: "I am sorry guys if you are being affected by this. It's all my fault. It's not going to work out so we decided to end things between us."

JH: "But  you love Sammie, And Sammie loves you? Why won't it work if both sides loves each other?"

JM: "It is pretty complicated. Please trust me that this is for the best. The decision that I made is the best for Sammie. And yes I love her but it is not enough to stay together!"

JN: "I trust you Jimin. I know that you would not do anything to harm or deliberately hurt Sammie. But I can see you having a hard time same goes with her. We just wanted to know how to help. You guys are important to us. Whatever it is you know we will always support you."

V: " We are family Jimin. Trust us we won't betray you. We are just here to help!"

RM: "I guess you need to tell them brother. No point of keeping it a secret at this point."

JM: "Okay i know.. So ....[Jimin told everyone the real reason of the break up. The whole story]"

SG: "That is just so messed up. Namjoon can't we do anything about that?"

RM: "I tried talking to PD nim but it's a contract and Jimin signed for it. So it is a binding contract!"

JN: "Why did you pursue Sammie knowing that you signed for a Dating Ban??"

JM: "I wasn't thinking straight that time. The Tzuyu issue and the reveal just happened. I have been drinking and is out of my wits that I just said yes to every clause. I didn't have plans pursuing Sammie. I was planning to wait for the Dating Ban to be lifted before doing so. But I got jealous of guys being near her so I asked her to be my girlfriend!"

SG: "That is just so messed up Jimin!"

JM: "I know I am so fucked up. And I hurt the person I love the most because I was being ruled by emotions and not my brains!"

SG: "That's not what I meant Jimin. The situation is just so messed up, not you. I know you did it because Sammie sacrificed a lot to be where she is right now and you don't want her to throw it away for you!"

JN: "But she deserves to know the truth. It's her decision on what she wants to happen. When it comes to relationship you need to be honest most specially when it comes to problems like this. You cannot make the decision for her you need to both decide together.?!"

SM: "I totally agree! But what is done is done. We cannot change anything anymore. So you guys don't need to worry about it!"

JM: "S-s-Sammie!!??"

SM: " We all need to move on from this it might be hard at first and I am sorry if you guys are getting affected, but we will move on from this just give it time. Regardless of how deep the wound us it will heal. It might leave a scar but it will heal. So guys don't worry so much!"

V: "Sammie, we worry because we care and love you. We cannot not worry okay. But if you want us not to say anything about it that we can do. But we will still worry that's our job as your older brother, we worry!"

SM: "I know Oppa thank you for that! But we will be okay. Right Jimin Oppa?"

JM: " Y-y-yes of course. We will in t-time!"

SM: "Yes someday it will no longer hurt!....."

***chimmie***

SORRY GUYS IF I WASN'T ABLE TO UPDATE BEEN SO BUSY FOR THE PAST WEEK.. I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 523 33
This is year 2018 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...
4.7K 80 17
This story is about a girl (Y/N, yes buddies, you are the 8th member 🥰)who debuted as the BTS 8th member, standing by them through thick and thins...
1.4M 26.1K 198
These are bts imagines that I have wrote. Please don't take my stories without my permission. I do take requests just message me and I'll answer. Als...
3.6K 69 28
How two strangers fall in love after facing betrayals...will they live forever together?? or will there be another betrayal?? Don't read the alternat...