The Girl with the Purple Hair

Od randombutterfly_101

The new girl in town is a straight badass. She is very blunt and straight up with people. She is also incredi... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4

Chapter 64

2.1K 71 18
Od randombutterfly_101

The week finally ended and they were having a massive party at Ethan's house.

Jace somehow convinced Blake to go even though her gut was telling her that they should stay home; her gut was always right.

"I really don't wanna go" she grumbled.

"We can leave whenever you want after the first hour, I just want to hang with Tony and the guys."

Blake sighed and finished putting her makeup on. She really didn't want to go because she felt like something was going to happen.

"I'm ready then" she said as she slipped her leather jacket on.

She was wearing black skinny jeans with her high top vans. She had a black shirt on her upper half that had one little daisy in the center of the chest part of it.

When they arrived at the party Blake stuck her skateboard underneath the car and they walked up to the house.

"I'll get us something to drink, what do you want?" Jace asked her.

"Vodka with coke."

He nodded and pecked her lips as she looked at the different pictures of Ethan's family.

"Hey pretty lady."

She looked over at a college kid who she just saw in one of the pictures. She assumed it was Ethan's older brother.

"What?" she asked grumpily.

"You wanna dance?" he asked her.

"No."

He gave her a look and pushed his dirty blonde hair to the side.

"Come on let's dance."

"No."

He grabbed her wrist tightly making her stomp on his foot and knee him in the balls, "no means no dickhead."

She walked away and Jace came walking towards her with drinks in his hand.

"Here's your drink baby."

"Thank you."

She sipped at her drink and he wrapped an arm around her shoulder as he held a beer in his hand.

"Let's go find Tony."

Jace led them through the crowd to find Tony dancing crazily in front of a crowd, already drunk.

"Aye Jace!"

Tony launched himself at Jace making him spill his beer on Blake. She groaned loudly at her oblivious boyfriend.

"I'm going to the bathroom."

He gave her a nod and a kiss on the lips before she walked through the crowd to try and find a bathroom.

When she finally found one she stripped her shirt off and cleaned herself up. She fanned her shirt off before grumbling at the smell of beer before putting it back on.

She wandered back through the house and landed on the study with a bunch of books in there.

For the next ten minutes Blake skimmed through the books before deciding to head back to find Jace.

She did find him.. but he wasn't alone.

Taylor's gross lips were glued to her boyfriend's as she watched.

She saw Jace push her away after a few moments of them kissing but she still pushed her way through the crowd, and ran outside.

The minute she got on her board she pushed herself fast to skate away, skate away from the dumb boy.

She was sure it was a misunderstanding but she wanted to blow off some steam and calm down before Jace even explained anything to him and before she quite literally kicked Taylor's face in.

Blake rode around for an hour, trying to calm herself down as she felt her phone buzz in her pocket every minute. When she arrived home she walked to her room ignoring her mom and London.

She sat on the bed staring at her dad's ashes as she held it in her hands.

She was still very angry and upset and she really didn't know what to do. As much as she wanted Jace to explain why of all people Taylor was the one kissing him she knew that if she saw him right now she would hit him. Although she wanted to do that she couldn't. She also knew if she didn't leave she would beat the living shit out of Taylor. Even if Jace would try to pull her off. She was just tired of Taylor being obsessed with Jace.

Blake felt as if her head was going to explode, that's how frustrated, angry and confused she was.

A solid knock on my door made Sparrow growl lowly at the noise.

"What?!"

Susie peeked her head in and Blake sighed.

"Jace is at the door, you looked upset when you came home and I figured you guys had a fight since you came back alone. Do you want me to let him in or tell him you're sleeping?"

"Just tell him I'm not home."

"Okay."

"Thanks."

She sent a smile to her daughter and shut her door quietly before making her way back to the front door.

"Sorry, I thought she was home but apparently she left again."

Jace sighed, a defeated look overtook his face.

"Do you know where she went? When she will be home?"

"I have no clue I'm sorry, I'm sure she will call you soon to let me know."

Jace nodded, worry and guilt filling his chest.

"When she comes home can you tell her I stopped by and to call me?"

"Sure thing."

Jace sent a defeated smiled at Susie before getting back into his car.

He drove around their town for two hours, looking at every spot she might be before giving up. He parked his car in his driveway before walking back into his house, exhausted.

"Jace?"

Jace looked at his mom as she sat on the couch, a blanket wrapped around her as her eyes began to drift slowly shut due to her being tired.

"Go on up to bed mom" Jace mumbled.

"Is everything okay?"

Jace sat next to her and kicked his shoes off before folding them underneath him.

"Blake probably hates me, her and I are probably over" I sniffled.

"Why do you say that?" Tammy asked him softly.

"Taylor turned me around as I was talking to Tony and she kissed me. She must have known Blake was coming or was going to see. I was shocked at first, didn't pull away cause I didn't process what was happening since I was drinking but then I did! I swear I did and I just saw her running away and now I don't know where she's at" Jace whined.

He felt scared, he felt guilty, more importantly he felt defeated. He was scared because he was scared of losing Blake, he loved her with every inch of his body, he was scared of her being out late at night with alcohol in her system when she was most likely mad and upset. He felt guilty for not pushing Taylor away immediately and making it seem like he had purposely cheated. He felt defeated at the fact that he couldn't do anything until Blake returns home safely so he could try and explain so he doesn't lose her or make her hate him.

"I'm sure she is calming down somewhere, go over there tomorrow and check up on her."

"But what if she isn't home? What if something happened to her? I know she can take care of herself but it's dangerous out there! I should be protecting her!"

"Jace, honey she will be okay. I'm sure she is home safe and sound. Go on up to bed."

Jace frowned and was about to protest until he saw the stern look from his mom. He walked passed the home phone just as it rang and he immediately picked it up.

"Hello?!"

"Hi Jace it's Susie, I just wanted to let you know Blake is home but she went straight up to her room. She told me that she was going to bed so you can come over tomorrow to see her."

Susie felt guilty about lying to Jace again but her daughter didn't want to see him tonight so she accepted that.

"Is she okay? She's not hurt or anything?"

"She's okay, just looks tired. Stop by any time after eleven."

"Okay, thank you Susie."

He didn't wait to say goodnight before hanging up and going up to his room. He closed the door and stripped down into his boxers before curling into his bed. He put one of Blake's big hoodies that she left there on one of the pillows she uses and cuddled up into it, picturing it was Blake he was holding in his arms and not a pillow.

He was praying that he wouldn't lose her tomorrow.
———
2-17-21

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

THE ODD ONE OUT Od Marvia_Lewin

Populárno-náučné

579 65 22
Young Kimberly was eager to start high school but she was yet to find out the hard way about bullying and other things high school throws at you... *...
19.7K 1.4K 43
Elidamus hadn't been affected by a girl in a very long time and hadn't expected to till she walked into his life. clumsy, dark haired and a shy girl...
601 55 8
The senior year before college was the year Phoenix had been waiting for her whole life. Getting the hell away from high school. She has plans to pur...
Secret Red Od AngeliaNyo

Tínedžerská beletria

16.7K 1.3K 58
Alison moved to a new town as her father got a new job, simultaneously, she decided to hide her dark past, starting a new chapter of her complicated...