Morning Love. (George Weasley)

By mischief_managed0104

~"I am completely and utterly devoted to you." His eyes still on me, brushing more hair from my face and tuck... More

AUTHORSNOTE
INTRODUCTION
UNWANTED ENCOUNTERS
CONFESSIONS
GIVING GIFTS
PARTY PLANNING
IVE FOUND YOU
GOOD GIRL
THE MORNING AFTER
DETENTION
SECRETS
SHOTGUN KISSES
GETTING CAUGHT
A FAVOUR
DOUBLE DATE
OLD HABITS
BOYS NIGHT
TIPSY TWINS
ROOMMATES
PROVE IT
CAUGHT...AGAIN
MISCHIEF MANAGED
BUSINESS PLANS
FIRST DATE
JUST THE TWO OF US
FAMILY VISITS
CHRISTMAS EVE
THE LETTER G
KARAOKE
A LETTER
CIGARETTES
A CUTE MOMENT
JEALOUSY
NEW YEAR
WEIRD JOURNEY
Hi guys!
STRESSED
TWO CAN PLAY
TRUTHORDARE
TRUTH SERUM
MORNING FROST
YOUR GEORGE
MAGIC NUMBER
ALARM CLOCK
NO RETURNS
YOU HAVE ME
I NEED A DRINK
ON THE EDGE
THE BIG GUNS
DREAM OF ME
BELIEVE IT WEASLEY
DELICATE
BOOM
K A R M A
MADE MY POINT
COURTYARD CONFESSIONS
DEVOTION
DEVASTATION
CARELESS MISTAKE
STUDYING
ONE MORE TIME
SMARTY PANTS
ATTENTION
INEVITABLE
LAY IT ON ME
15 MINUTES
DREAMS
EXTRAORDINARY

KEEPING QUIET

15K 335 923
By mischief_managed0104

~smut/sexual content warning~

**************************************

Arabella's POV

It was now the final week of school before the Christmas holidays began. All of us were huddled around the table for breakfast, all talking about how excited we were to spend the holidays all together again.

I leaned into George's shoulder, his arm coming around my body and pulling me in. I quietly sipped on my orange juice, listening to everyone's enthusiastic conversation with a huge grin on my face.

I was actually kind of glad everyone had found out about George and I, because now I was able to publicly show my affection without worrying who might see. Although, I would have preferred the rest of them finding out in another way than finding us half naked against the furniture.

Everyone else at Hogwarts had also rather quickly found out about George and I. Most people were happy for us but I could not say the same for Angelina and Katie. Ginny had told me she had heard the two of them gossiping with some other girls in the bathroom about they thought our relationship was 'bizarre' and they thought I was a snake for not telling them.

Quite harsh if I'm being honest, ladies.

I didn't let them bother me though, I knew they were probably still just hurt about the way things went with them and the twins. Fred still hadn't met you with Angelina since, worried she would get the wrong idea and think he wanted something serious with her.

About 10 shags too late for that I reckon.

I rejoined the group conversation from the comfort of George's embrace when everyone began speaking about the New Year's party. I'd sort of tuned out the conversation until now but I still got the gist of what they were talking about.

"-and then after we have been at the party for a few hours, we could head off to that hill behind the house and take some Firewhiskey with us... and have our own little party." Ron suggested, everyone's face lighting up with approval.

"But won't mum notice we have snuck off before midnight?" Ginny questioned.

"Not after a few glasses of wine she won't." George giggled as I bit my lip to hide back a laugh.

"I think that's a good idea Ron, what do you three think?" Harry asked, motioning to the twins and I.

"Hang on," Fred raised his hand playfully, "Let me ask the boss, Arabella what do you think?"

I raised my brow and smirked, lifting my head from George's arm and turn to Fred.

"Hmmm..." I furrowed my brows, playing along. "Sounds wicked." I giggled.

Everyone cheered jokingly, even Hermione who usually wasn't as enthusiastic about having a party. George leant to kiss my on the side of my head at my temple before bringing his arm around my shoulder once more and pulling me into him.

****************************************

The three of us were now in Transfiguration's class, our last class of the day.

I was sat in between the two twins towards the back of the class. As it was very close to winter break, Mcgonagall told us we had covered all of the content for the term and gave us the time to make some notes as revision.

The boys of course were not using their time wisely, and instead were imitating the muggle sport 'football' with their fingers as goals and a crumpled-up ball of parchment as the football. Of course, as I was sat in the middle of this, it made it rather difficult to concentrate on any note taking.

Why did I decide it was a good idea to show them football again?

Professor Mcgonagall sat at her desk at the front, marking other student's homework as the rest of the class spoke in a hushed tone amongst themselves whilst revising, making the volume in the room rather quiet but not silent.

As Fred kicked the paper across my page with his fingers and celebrated his goal by shaking my shoulders excitedly, I rolled my eyes and turned to him looking rather cross.

"Will you let me write for five minutes?" I yelled in a whisper, trying not to let his grinning face make me laugh.

"Yes boss, sorry boss." He joked, nodding his head and actually opening his book to revise. I widened my eyes in surprise, but decided not to say anything in fear it might distract him from finally writing something on his parchment.

I turned my head the other direction, noticing George was staring at me with a small smirk on his face, his head leant on the palm of his hand.

"That goes for you too, Weasley." I raised my brows, before pushing my glasses up on my nose and looking back down at my book.

"Oh really?" his low voice spoke, his smirk growing wider.

"Yeah, really." I sassed, side-eyeing him and chewing the inside of my mouth to hide a grin.

He bit his lip cockily, and I sensed he wasn't going to just get on with his work that easily. However, he picked up his pencil and seemed as though he was actually obeying me; I watched him in disbelief.

I then turned back to my own work feeling rather victorious from getting both of the boys to stop messing around, something I very rarely managed to do. At this point, I didn't notice George's left hand slide underneath the table and towards my leg.

My breathing stopped for a moment when I felt his cold hand grasp onto my thigh, just above where my sock stopped. I turned my head to him, his eyes still glued onto his work but with a smug smile on his face.

I decided I wasn't going to let him affect me, realising he was just trying to get a reaction out of me. I focused on my textbook more now, trying to forget the feeling of his large hand placed daringly on my skin.

He didn't stop there however, as he began slowly grazing his hand further up my thigh, going underneath my skirt now. My eyes widened, the feeling giving me goosebumps along my skin.

I shook my head slightly, knowing George could see and hoped he would stop. However, when I felt his strong hand squeezed the soft skin of my upper thigh, I knew he wasn't going to.

I squeezed onto my pencil harder, my stomach fluttering and heat rushing to my head, feeling my cheeks go rosy. I continued to scribble onto my page, hoping my lack of reaction would dishearten him and make him give up.

Whilst he continued to jot stuff down on his parchment, I felt his hand slowly move inwards, towards my inner thigh. I immediately reacted by squeezing my legs shut, my core tensing.

I let out a long breath as I felt him push my thighs apart slightly, giving him access to my heat once more. I knelt my elbow on the table and perched the side of my head in my hand to turn away from Fred slightly, not wanting him to notice my sudden change in facial expressions.

George leaned in closer to me, coming to my ear and breathing hot air onto my skin, "You alright, darling?" he cooed.

I looked at him, my face all flushed and my jaw clenched. As much as I wanted him to stop, my deepest desires hidden in the back of my mind secretly hoped he wouldn't, enjoying the feeling of his hands roaming my body.

He let out a sharp breath for his nose I assumed was a small laugh. His hot breath lingered against my neck as he brought his hand to the fabric of my underwear, which was now soaked.

"So wet." He whispered, the vibrations against my ear sending shivers through my body.

My breathing hitched as he began to slowly rub circles over my underwear. I pursed my lips shut,  desperately holding back a quiet moan. The room felt even quieter now as I clamped my mouth shut in fear of a noise escaping my lips.

My eyes fluttered shut as he circled his fingers slightly faster now, biting down on my lip hard. The smirk on George's face grew, amused by how he was making me react.

Struggling to stay quiet, George slowly slid my underwear to the side, suddenly making contact with my naked heat. My body jolted, causing Fred's focus to move from his work to me.

George began rubbing circles against my clit as Fred leaned into my side, "You okay, Belle?"

Even Fred's low husky voice was sending shivers down my spine, amplifying the feeling of pleasure from between my legs.

"Mhm," I masked a moan and nodded my head quickly. I heard George snigger quietly under his breath as Fred furrowed his brows, not convinced, before turning his attention back to his work.

I turned away from Fred and squeezed my eyes shut and lowering my head slightly, afraid of anyone turning around and noticing my flushed face.

I was no longer writing anything down, my main focus now trying not to make any noise but it proving to be almost impossible as George continued to work his finger against my dripping core.

He brought his fingers to my entranced and without warning, pushed his middle finger inside of me, my walls immediately tensing around him.

A whine escaped in the back of my throat, which I quickly disguised by clearly my throat. George chuckled, him knowing exactly what he was doing and not caring whether I made any noise or not.

My eyes fluttered open as I made eye contact with George, whose eyes were dark and devious, filled with lust. My eyes rolled to the back of my head when he surprisingly pushed a second finger into me.

I let out a shaky breath as it took all of my strength not to let out a loud moan. The torturous feeling of having to stay silent mixed with the feeling of George pleasuring me made me even more aroused.

He began curling his fingers inside of me, hitting my G-spot. My mouth fell open as I sucked in a sharp breath. My eyes met George's once more, him watching my as he bit down on his bottom lip, enjoying watching me melt beneath his touch.

As his fingers pumped and curled inside of me, I felt a knot begin to form in my stomach, indicating I was close to a release. A small whimper escaped my lips, thankfully the quiet chatter from the other students in the room hiding it.

George slyly brought his lips to my ear once more. "You gonna cum for me darling?" he growled quietly, nibbling at my ear as I felt my release build up more.

My legs begin to shake slightly and I brought my hand to grip the edge of the table, biting down on my lip that hard I thought that I could bite all the way through.

I squeezed my eyes shut, wanting to scream out George's name as I felt my release wash over me. I let out a long shaky breath, grinding my hips ever so slightly against his fingers as I rode out my high.

I felt a sense of relief wash over me as my eyes fluttered open and I tucked my hair behind my ears, trying to compose myself. George brought his hand from under my skirt, a painfully smug look plastered across his face.

I looked over to him, silently trying to catch my breath. He smirked as he brought his fingers he'd used to pleasure me to his lips, putting them into his mouth and sucking them clean.

I bit down on my bottom lip, his lust filled eyes seeming even darker now. I felt my core begin to throb as I watch him pull the fingers from his mouth, an almost silent hum coming from the back of his throat.

He winked, his mouth curling to a smile as he turned back onto his work. I ran my hands through my hair, trying to hide my still flushed face as I also turned my attention back to my work now.

"You're both gross." Fred chuckled quietly, his lips forming a cocky smirk as he made eye contact with me.

"Fuck sake" I sighed, feeling my cheeks go bright red and I leant down against the table to hide my embarrassed face. George snorted and laughed, shaking his head in slight disbelief that Fred knew it was happening the full time and didn't say anything.

Fred leant down to where my head laid against the table, "Well done for staying quiet though." He teased, causing the both of them to giggle even more now.

I sat up, still covering my face with my hands, shaking my head in pure embarrassment and disbelief. Fred praised me further with a pat and squeeze of my left shoulder.

"Alright students, lessons finished for today you can go." Mcgonagalls voice spoke from the front of the class, making me jump slightly as people began getting up from their seats and filtering out the classroom.

I timidly rose from my seat, my weak knee buckling slightly from the intense pleasure I was still recovering from.

Both of them began sniggering as the stood beside me, reading to leave.

"Oh fuck off." I rolled my eyes, hiding my embarrassment as we left the classroom.

********************************************

Hehe, sorry if the chapters a bit short but I hope you enjoyed it regardless.

I promise we will get to the Christmas holidays in the next chapter, and I have lots of great ideas for it, so stay tuned!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.9K 45
"I love you, okay? You're going to have to get used to it" He whispered after kissing my forehead. He really does love me. He's always loved me. This...
126K 2.7K 86
{WARNING 18+} - Female OC X Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy "How is it Pierce, that one person can obtain all the beauty in the world?" {Fred Weasley & D...
882K 17.7K 75
Clover May, a shy half-blood witch in her 3rd year at Hogwarts, had managed to find herself wrapped up in the chaos that follows her three best frien...
23.7K 513 24
You are a slytherin...well for your first 5 years at Hogwarts at least...a love story between you and Ron Weasley! Some drama goes down between you...