Flawed In Love (Completed)

By JoyStansSidNaaz

Sidharth and Shehnaaz taking a different shade but the love remains the same for you to connect.. πŸ’ž More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hayeee I love you all!! ❀️
Chapter 12
Chapter "13" πŸ’•
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Thank you again! ❀️
Drop a vote πŸ₯Ί
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Happy New Year πŸ’œ
Wedding Bell, Part 1
Wedding Bell, Part 2
Wedding Bell, (Last Part)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Insta ID
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
#SidNaazKiChampi
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76"
Chapter 77
Disheartened πŸ’”
Chapter 78 (last part) πŸ₯Ί
A New One πŸ₯°
Updated the new story
Check it out

Chapter 38

12.1K 1.1K 162
By JoyStansSidNaaz

Next morning, it's Diwali! Sidharth is tired, worked up, stressed, so sleeping late! Meanwhile, Shehnaaz steps into his room without making any sound and walks up to his bed slowly and steadily to lie down next to him..! 🤗 She then wraps her arm around his waist, whispering into his ears... "Happy Diwali baby..! Dekho main agayi!"

He immediately turns around his face and finds her curling into his body! She is looking gorgeously beautiful and it's always hard for him to resist her in sarees ! On the other side, this is too his killing look after waking up; his husky voice and reddened eyes are good enough to act as starters for the day! 🤭

"He turns entirely to her side now and shoves his head into her chest, this cuddle is what he missed all these days!
"Happy Diwali meri jaan! You look gorgeous!"...he mumbles...

"Thank you..!"...she smiles, kissing his cheeks..

"Who dropped you here..?"..asks Sidharth

"No one..! Ab please gussa maat hona.. aap so rahe the, isiliye jagaya nehi...! Wanted to give you a surpriseeeee kullu!"... She pinches his nose..

"Hadh hai Shehnaaz! You are a celebrity now! You can't just get into cabs! I told you, let me get a car for you! Sunti nehi hai na tu meri baat! You already know how to drive na?! Phir problem kya hai?!"...he chins up to frown at her..

"Kyunki mujhe pampering pasand hai and if take a car, you will not come to pick me up because you are a lazy bum! And it's a fact!" 😐

"Pagal aurat!"..he chins down his face and shoves it again into her chest, sliding his hand around her bare waist under the saree..!

"Sidharthhhhh!!..maat karo na...! Main poori tiyar hoke aayi hoon!"

"Kyun aayi phir aise?! Ab kuch maat bol...I missed this!"... He takes off her anchal from her chest and kisses her plunging neck, trailing his lips down to her cleavage..!

"Noo noo noo! Sidharthhh! Make up!" 🤭

"Sshhh! It's your fault.. you know that I can't resist you in saree!! Phir kyun pehenke aayi!?!"... He pulls her on top of himself and unties the bun of her hair. He removes the hair from her face and grabs it in between his hands..
"Beautiful! You are mad beautiful baby!"... he murmurs in his husky tone..

"I love you!"... She says, laying on her stomach on top of him..

"More baby! I love you more..!"... He pushes her down on the bed and pulls her closer to his left arm. His blinds are off, which has made the room look quite dark!

"Diwali hain Sidharth!! Yeh aap sab blinds off karke baithe huye ho!?! It's totally dark in here! Bohot buri baat hai!"

"Ek kaam karta hun baby, khol deta hoon blinds and let me show everyone, ki ajao sab, idhar aake dekhlo SidNaaz k bich kya akhada chal raha hai!" 🤣

"Yeh aap humesha baaton ko ghuma kyun dete ho?!"...she asks very innocently..

"Normal log aise hi baat karte hai!".. 🤣 he says in his usual playful tone..

"Hayeee iska matlab kya hai?! Main abnormal hoon?!" 😐

"Nehi Nehi!! Tu baas normal nehi hai baby!" 🤣

"Sidharthhhh!! Kuttaaa!"...she starts hitting him with all his pillows..

He locks her hands immediately, goes on top of her and says..."Yeh kya kar rahi hai?! Let's have some real akhada na baby!" 🙈

"Hayee ammaaaa!! 2 ghante lagi mujhe for doing this make up and wearing saree!"

He gets irritated now..."Tu kuch zyada nautanki nehi kar rahi hai?!"

"Hayee Rabba!! Gussa nehi karte aaj baby! Diwali hai!"...she cupps his face..

"Haan haan pata hai! Chal jane de!"..he shifts back to his side..🤦‍♀️

Shehnaaz starts giggling and tries curling into him again but he pushes her back..

"Ab nautanki maat kar! Main ja raha hoon nahane!"...he goes into the washroom and she keeps glaring at him from his bed..

Meanwhile, she fixes her saree and does the bed. She has got a gift for him, a black kurta with detailed work of golden zardozi on its neck. She places the kurta on his bed and starts fixing the room, putting off blinds and doing other vitals.

He comes back to the room wearing a towel and gets to see the kurta on his bed. Shehnaaz is enjoying the expression on his face and smiling from the corner of her lips..!

"Pasand aaya?!"...asks Shehnaaz, leaning against a table..

"You bought it for me..?!"

"Haan ji! Aur kiske leye laungi?! Ek hi toh hai mera!"

This line immidiately brings smile on his face..."Idhar aa!"...he extends his arms and she paces into it, pulling her into a hug..

"Thank you baby! It's amazing!"...he kisses her shoulder..

"Shukar hain! Gussa khatam hua aapka! Chalo jaldi se change karlo..!"

He changes into his new kurta now and he absolutely loves it...!

Sidharth looks around and gets to see his room being all fixed! Though he isn't surprised, but he adores this nature of hers, being all homely!

"You know what?"...he looks at her, wrapping his arms around her waist again..

"Haan ji?!

"You give me biwi vibes!" 🤗

"Awww...sacchi?!"

"Haan...!"...he nods his head, kissing her hands..

"Achha suno..idhar baitho..! Mujhe kuch baat karni hai aap se!"...she makes him sit on the bed and she sits on the floor wrapping her arms around his legs..

"Kya hua?!"...Sid is curious..

"Aaj Diwali hai...aur aise shubh avsar par gussa nehi karte baby! Aap please Khushi se baat karlo! Woh bacchi hai, nasamajh hai aur ab toh bohot upset bhi hai! Aunty bhi bol rahi thi ki baat bhi nehi kar rahi hai kisi se Sidharth! Baat karlo.... please..?!"..says Shehnaaz, resting her head on his knees when suddenly she feels a drop of water falling on her hand. She immediately looks up and there she gets dumstruck seeing him in tears..! 🥺

"Arehh kya hua baba?! Roh kyun rahe ho aap?!"...she goes up to sit next to him..

"She said I am nobody Shehnaaz! Agar bacche bade hoke aise hurt karte hai, toh nehi chahiye mujhe bacche!"...he looks to the other side and wipes off his tears..

"Idhar dekho...look at me! Woh Khushi hai Sidharth! Aap bhul toh nehi gaye na that what importance she holds in your life?!"

He remains quiet...

"I have got this kit for her..usko pasand hai na doing make overs and all..! Aap na jake usse yeh de aao and initiate a healthy conversation! And don't tell her that I got it for her..! Please!"

"Nehi Shehnaaz! I did that last time too! But abhi it's really not about the bond we share, it's all about her future now! And I  can't risk it anymore! Di aaj arahi hai for Diwali, I will speak to her along with Mom!"

"Lekin Sidharth?!"

He takes her face in between his hands..."Sun meri baat! Life mein na humesha hum emotionally nehi soch sakte! Kabhi kabhi, you have to let it go, for the sake of your own people only baba! You go and give it to her, lekin I need to be strict! Tu samajh rahi hai na?!"

"Hmm...chalo jaisa aap theek samjho!..Lekin Sidharth, aap aise udhas maat hona! I feel horrible!"

"Awww meri jaan! Theek hai! I will not be sad! Yeh bata, aaj plan kya hai?"

"Aaj toh koi plan nehi hai..baas aap k sath hun..!"...she gives out a sweet smile..

"You called Manvi for dinner right?!"

"Haan haan! Bol diya! Abhi toh woh apni cousin k waha gayi hai...sham tak yaha chali ayegi.."

"Okay..! Chal let's go and meet Mom..she must be in the kitchen!"

"Hayee Rabba..wahi toh! Chalooo!"

*********

Shehnaaz is busy helping his Mom in the kitchen while Sidharth is having his breakfast and simultaneously browsing a news portal on her mobile as his mobile is on charge.

A message pops up from someone..
"Hey Sana! Happy Diwali! Hope you are doing great! Where are your Diwali pictures?! Nothing on instagram yet! Waiting for your uploads! And let me know if you ever need a ride! 😂 Adios!"

Shehnaaz comes to give him a sweet dish and he shows this message to her..

"Who the fuck is this?!"

"Kaun..let me see..?! Arehh Sidharth yeh woh Rohan hai!"

"Kaun Rohan?!"

"Areh yeh Balaji telefilms k leye shoot kar raha hai abhi, jaha meri shoot chal rahi thi, waha paas mein hi iska set tha! Yeh Arjun ka dost hai! He came to see our shoot..baas wahi se janti hoon main isko!"

"Why the hell is he offering you rides?! Did you get into his car?!"

"Sidharth aap pagal ho?!"

"Just tell me...did you get into his car..?! Maine clearly Ken ko bol diya tha to be with you! Wasn't he there?!"

"Areh poori baat toh sun lo!"...she gets irritated now..

"Ken was busy dealing with some stuffs aur Manvi mujhe bar bar call kar rahi thi because she had her left keys inside, so obviously she was waiting outside the apartment! Rohan was also getting out at that time and he could see me getting impatient! Toh baas puchliya if I need a ride or not! Maine mana kardiya! Aur kuch nehi hai Sidharth!"

"How did he get your phone number?!"

"Woh mujhe pata nehi! I did ask but he doesn't tell me..!"

"So that's clear na baby! He is hitting on you! And you have never mentioned about him!!!"

"Areh hadd hai! Aap kal hi toh laute ho, aur upar se itna sara bawal ho gaya! Did I get a chance?!"

He looks at her with sheer annoyance and leaves the dining area immidiately... 🤦‍♀️

Happy Diwali friends! Hope you had a blast! 🪔🪔

As I promised, I will drop a part as a Diwali gift today..so I did! 🤗

Stay tuned for the next part 😂

Do comment to share your views ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 2.3K 22
A story about two different personalities.. All about destiny πŸ’• Ft. Sidnaaz
90.7K 5.9K 44
what if a huge actor Sidharth meets another actor Shehnaaz for a movie and they feel in love unexpectedly?
306K 20K 73
It's all about how after bb sidnaaz relationships grew in all the situation... How they fell in love with each other more everyday ❀️ You can read th...
756K 71.5K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❀️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...