His Rogue Luna

By Goddess-Of-Dawn

Artemis was content living alone. She was practically raised by the forest and was happy with being a rogue... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six

Sixty Four

34.3K 1.6K 243
By Goddess-Of-Dawn

Logy
(adj.) Lacking physical or mental energy.

It was hard to forget that vampires had little use for sleeping and therefore could continue celebrating well until the night gave way to the day. While werewolves and witches had impressive stamina and endurance, both of our species much preferred getting some sleep.

So, unfortunately, as it neared closer to morning, I had to inform the King that we would have to depart.

"Your Highness, we thank you for welcoming us into your home and hosting this wonderful celebration in our honour," He gave me a large grin, a little more relaxed and comfortable around us. The queen was as silent and as stiff as ever, unfortunately.

"Of course My Dear, you are more than welcome here. I'd be delighted to have you again," He beamed, clasping my hand in between his.

"Unfortunately, my friends and I must retire for the night, we share our need for sleep with the humans," I joked. He chuckled but nodded, letting me go and stepping back.

"I'll leave you then. I hope you have a safe journey home," I gave a slight curtsy and stood up. Soon enough, the king was distracted by someone else so I quickly left, searching for Kieran.

Thankfully, this time I didn't find him kissing another girl.

"We can go," I explained. I didn't wait for his response but quickly rounded up everyone else. Luckily, they were just as eager as me to leave so we all filed into the limousine in silence.

"Artemis?" Seraphine broke the silence. I hummed, turning towards her. She looked at me for a moment, her lips pursed as if she was refraining from asking something. I didn't miss her glance at Kieran besides me and I hoped the tension between us wasn't that noticeable.

"One of the witches down south might have found a clue about the evil witch working with the hunters," I perked up at the change in topic, suddenly not as tired as I was moments ago.

"Yes, we think that she has more witches under her control, which is why they were able to attack so many packs all at once," Medea added, looking cosy in her partner's arms.

"It also seems they've run out of wolves to launch these attacks so it's been eerily silent," I nodded, quickly getting lost in thought.

"Do you think they'd be able to control vampires?" I asked.

"It'd be safe to assume so, yes," Medea continued.

"And witches? Do you think they could kidnap more witches and control more?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, there's really no telling what their powers are so it's safe to assume the worst," Seraphine frowned.

The silence once again returned and the remainder of the journey I was deep in thought. Before I knew it, we arrived at our hotel and we all got out. We all bid each other goodnight as we went into our respective suites.

Once again, the awkward air between Kieran and I returned, now that the others weren't with us to distract us.

Kieran didn't acknowledge me but disappeared into the bathroom while I collapsed at the dressing table. Pulling off all my jewellery and wiping off my makeup was suddenly strenuous and by the time I got to attempting to undo my dress, I was already tired.

I was regretting this trip more and more by the second.

While meeting the vampire king and networking to form more allies was an opportunity I couldn't have ever missed, I hated it for the rift it caused in our relationship.

This anger and jealousy was eating me up inside, no matter how much I tried to hide it or to overcome it by justifying everything. Diana had once said that unresolved emotional conflict would often manifest itself in the form of anger. But I had taken that into account and realised that Kieran was not at fault.

At this point, I wasn't sure what I needed to do to get it off my chest.

I wasn't angry enough to scream at anyone, much less Kieran who had been a victim too, but I couldn't let it all go so easily.

Would he run off with anyone that looked remotely like me and had my name?

I felt a growl building in my chest and I let it out in a small huff.

Suddenly, I felt warm hands on my back, slowly pulling the zipper of my dress down. I looked up at the mirror, watching Kieran as he silently slid off my dress. I stood up from my seat to let it fall onto the floor.

The silence was heavy, but I didn't have anything to say to break it. For once I was lost.

For a while, his eyes ran over my exposed body, considering the only thing I wore under my dress was some red lacy underwear. His fingers touched the tattoo on my sternum before falling away.

He surprised me again by holding my hand and pulling me into the bathroom. The luxurious bathtub was filled with steaming water, and I caught the scents of rose and lavender mixing in the air.

"I prepared a relaxing bath after the crazy day you had," he murmured lowly.

My chest warmed at his consideration and I felt so silly all of a sudden, holding a small grudge against him for something he didn't do.

He guided me towards the water and after removing the last thin piece of fabric, I stepped in, shivering as I sat down before relaxing.

From the corner of my eye, I watched as he took off his shirt, so I closed my eyes and tilted my head back to lean against the bath, waiting for him to join.

I didn't feel the water splash, but I felt his fingers in my hair, gently combing the locks. I opened my eyes, confused and tilted my head further back to look at him.

"You're not getting in?" I asked. He pressed a small kiss to my nose.

"No, tonight's all about you," Again, that warm feeling returned in my chest and this time, I couldn't help the guilt that overwhelmed me.

"Kieran I'm sorry-,"

He hushed me with a kiss, a chaste soft kiss, where he simply pressed his lips against mine. It wasn't hot and passionate, rather it was something softer and sweeter, exactly what I needed in that moment.

"Just let me take care of you," He murmured. I wasn't sure how, but his soft and deep voice washed over me as his words calmed me.

Somehow, I knew it was all going to be alright. And with that, I relaxed back into the tub, getting comfortable and letting him wash me.

The silence between us this time was relaxing, comforting and I didn't dare break it with useless words. Instead, I focused on the rhythmic motions of his fingers massaging my scalp with some essential oils, the frangrance and the feeling almost making me melt from how relaxed I felt.

He slowly moved his hands away from my head and asked me to lean forward. I did so and let him rinse my hair and wet the strands. Using a small jug, he carefully poured water over my hair and exposed back before setting it asides.

Thankfully, his hands returned to my body, this time my back. His skilled fingers began expertly working all the knots in my muscles, and I wasn't sure if I was successful suppressing all my moans and gasps judging by the way his fingers increased their pressure and began moving lower and lower.

I was suddenly not so relaxed and if anything, I was getting worked up, this time in a more delicious way.

Surprisingly, he seemed to ignore my clear state of arousal and moved around to the side of the tub, to rinse and massage the front of my body.

I was accutely aware of every touch, and I wasn't sure if I was more disappointed or impressed by his steely control.

He didn't miss a single spot, making sure to massage my breasts and my thighs, yet he somehow avoided all the places I needed him most.

Despite feeling like a cat in heat, I decided to focus on the simple and more romantic aspect of the gesture.

Once he deemed me throughly bathed, he moved away and stood up, grabbing a bathrobe and holding it out to me.

I stood up from the now cooling water and let him wrap the fluffy robe around me.

He was still silent, looking almost eerily focused.

He led me into the bedroom and sat me down on the bed. His face was still unreadable and I refrained from looking into his mind.

Once again, I was surprised by his next course of action.

He got on his knees before me where I sat at the edge of the bed, his head hung low and to the side, exposing his neck. My stomach lurched at this sudden display of submission, and I grabbed his face, making him meet my eye.

"Kieran what's wrong?" I whispered. He suddenly looked so small and vulnerable, nothing like he should be and I didn't like it. He was an alpha, naturally dominant and commanding, things I loved about him.

"What you saw earlier this night, with the vampire, is clearly bothering you," I opened my mouth to speak up but he shook his head and continued. "I know that you're not angry at me, but we're werewolves, with strong instincts and certain needs,"

For once in my life I had no idea where he was going.

"Artemis, you're a Spirit Wolf, and like me, your wolf can be very territorial," I pursed my lips, considering his words. While my wolf and I weren't separate entities like ordinary wolves, I had been ignoring my base instincts all night to save face in front of the vampires.

"I'm submitting to you Artemis, because I know that's what you need. My wolf knows that's what you need,"

My mind went back to the night where Diana had passed and how Kieran's wolf had run with me and laid on his back, submitting to me. It was his way of not only distracting me from my emotional turmoil, but by doing that he told me the cards were in my hand, if I chose to forgive and attempt a relationship with him or not.

"Artemis," I snapped back, watching as he lowered his head again and bared his neck again, his mark visible.

"I am completely yours. I will never belong to anyone else," I let his words wash over me and I couldn't help the pleased purr that escaped me.

I reached out and traced my mark on his neck with my fingers, the sight somehow turning me on even more.

"You can stand up Kieran," I murmured. He got up slowly and looked at me, still a little reverent.

"Will you let me do my job and show you I only belong to you?"

I don't know what was wrong me, maybe my brain was slow, but everything he said or did was surprising me.

I looked up at him wide eyed as he stood over me, but I couldn't help the thrill of excitement that rushed through me, making me clench my thighs.

I silently nodded and let him do all the work.

Maybe I should get jealous more often.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 192K 56
"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired them, licking his lips. "She said no!"...
2.3M 67.1K 51
Amelia Davis is 20 and she's apart of the Moonlight pack. She has already shifted and she hasn't found her mate yet. This doesn't worry her because s...
5.2M 141K 80
I was walking down the hallway when all of the Sudden I feel a hand grab me and pull me into a janitors closet . I let out a scream , not knowing w...
2.8M 49.7K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...