Forbidden Flower

By satanbetterloveme

Nicholas Salvatore the heir to the Salvatore's throne. Born with a diamond spoon in his mouth, he basically h... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue
BOOK THREE

Chapter 35

147K 5.2K 3.3K
By satanbetterloveme

Nicholas Salvatore

She put her hands on each side of my face and the room faded away as I got lost deeper and deeper into those hazel eyes. I had never gotten lost in a kiss before until the moment I tasted her lips, alcohol mixed with cinnamon and a hinge of strawberry had never tasted more amazing. The taste of her sweet kiss still lingered on my lips liked she never left.

I kissed her and I swore I saw the next sixty years of my life. Her kiss burned me alive and her touch was liked lightning striking across my skin.

And, when she left I had never felt colder in my life. I couldn't describe exactly how I felt but it's not quite right without her. So, I was willing to do about anything to bring her back into my arms.

" I told you to fucking find her. " I grunted punching the useless piece of shit.

I watched him groaning in pain as his blood oozed out of his flesh but I didn't care, in fact I kept punching him until I felt my knuckles ripping apart mixing my blood with his.

" She's been missing for days. I gave you one bloody job. " I hissed kicking the bastard.

" I told you I will fucking kill you myself if you failed me and you did. So, tell me are you ready to die a slow death? "

Killing my own men was not my thing. In fact, I believed that it was the most stupidest thing to do. The men in our mafia were family and even if they made mistakes, killing them off still seemed like destructing your own kingdom and king wasn't supposed to kill their soldiers.

But, god the anger building inside my vein and blood boiling hot in my body were uncontrollable. They couldn't do their jobs right and when they failed I got pissed off and when I was pissed, people tended to die under my hands.

It seemed like my ability to think and sanity left me the same time she did.

So, I took a dagger from the back of my back pocket grazing it lighting on his left ear until I pressed harder making the sharp blade of shiny silver cut deep into his flesh so slowly that he screamed out in pains. I watched the flesh fell upon my palm a moment later and then I tossed his ear to the ground along with the dagger before I turned back to him ready to start my next sick trick.

Torturing people used to calm me down. Watching people crying in pain used to ease my nerves and my angers because I was a fucking psychopath. I enjoyed what I did everyday.

However, right now I felt like my life was falling apart. The burning rage building inside me never left no matter how much I tried to. But, no feeling in this world could to the ache I felt inside my chest every time her hazel eyes flashed across my mind.

" What's so hard about finding a little girl, hm? " I asked slicing off his finger with my new found toy.

He screamed louder in my ears which seemed to only satisfy me even more, somehow taking my mind off of her a bit. I was definitely losing my shits because torturing my own men for a small distraction from her was a fucking low blow, even for me.

" Fuck. Nico you need to calm down. Take a deep breath or something. " my brother said pulling the guy out of grasp.

The man gasped out in relief but didn't dare raised his bloodied face to meet my eyes. I scoffed under my breath nodding my head at his direction. It was all he needed to get up and hurried out of the room limping the hell away from me.

" You're telling me to take a deep breath? It feels like my insides are being ripped out. "

I turned London upside down to find her. I was willing to burn every inches of England to the ground if it meant I could have her in my arms once. Still nothing she disappeared into the surface of the earth so I searched outside my home country. I sent men everywhere all over the bloody world and yet no one saw a glint of my Ana.

I was losing my mind more and more everyday. I was this close to losing my sanity over a girl.

" I know you're pissed but those men are ours and they're just trying to work for you. Give them a bloody break. "

" You need to loosen up, brother. Uncle Sebastian is coming back to town. We're going clubbing tonight. Be ready by eight. " Elliot said slapping my back before walking out of my office.

The only girl who I let lived after going up against me was gone, the same girl who made me felt things left me to die on my fucking death bed disappeared and he told me to loosen up and go clubbing.

Fucking unbelievable.

The colorful swirling lights hit my eyes the same time the smell of sweat and alcohol filled my nostrils. I walked into the night club with a grumpy looks on my face looking everywhere for the men in my family. My eyes scanned the whole place and all I could see was half naked girls dancing throwing their asses my way while sending me their fuck me looks. I rubbed my face in annoyance knowing that this was all my Elliot's doing.

He must have done this on purpose hiring extra strippers and hookers on a bloody week days.

My father and two uncles sat in a private booth at the back corner away from all the chaos and Elliot was nowhere to be seen, probably shoving his tongue down someone's throat of course.

I walked up to them and slid into the velvet couch. My father poured me a glass of whiskey and slid it across the table while uncle Brandon lit me one of his cigar.

" Rough day, son? " Uncle Sebastian asked smirking from his far end of the couch.

I cocked an eyebrow playfully at him and the two ladies on each side of his laps before giving him a small knowing smirk. Uncle Sebastian was still Uncle Sebastian, the fun and helped you into trouble uncle. He was my favorite.

" Probably still sulking over not being able to find his Anastasia. " Uncle Brandon chuckled and gulped down the whole glass.

I helped myself to another full glass of scotch whiskey as the three elder men in my life enjoyed my very own misery to the fullest. Good for them.

" I watched every men in this family turning into marshmallows, from your father to his best friend. I thought you would have lasted a bit a longer. "

" How is whipped men's world treating you, Nico? " Uncle Sebastian asked as he sucked on the girl's neck liked we weren't watching.

I turned my head away from the horror not wanting to curse my eyes with my uncle's sin.

" She left him. It's kinda sad. " my father laughed shaking his head.

" I was the only one smart enough to choose the better life as the rich uncle who travel the world with different bitches on each arms every other day. "

" Cheer to my greatest decision. " Uncle Sebastian smirked raising his glass for a toast.

" To Sebastian Salvatore's pathetic lonely life. " Uncle Brandon smirked clinging his glass against my father's.

My father and uncles left sometimes after midnight leaving me to babysit my little brother who was busy in his own world sucking the life out of everything with a pulse. At least someone was enjoying their life.

These things used to be my things, nightclubs, alcohol and half naked girls dancing on my laps. It was a guilty pleasure after long day at work. But right now nothing seemed to matter. No amount of fun in the world would ever compared to the feeling of having her and being able to taste her.

" To me missing you and you fucking gone. " I muttered to myself as I gulped down another glass of alcohol.

" What? " I snapped into my phone.

" We found her, sir. "

" Get the bloody plane ready. " I grumbled before placing my glass down the table.

It was this rush of excitement flooding inside me stirring something up and for the first time I grinned in delight. I was this close to having her back in my arms. And, nothing would stop me from taking her pretty little ass back home with me where she fucking belonged.

And, this time I would chain her to my fucking bed if that would make her stay forever.

I was about to get up and leave the booth when a petite blonde woman in red lingerie walked up to with a flirty smirk on her face pushing me back onto my spot with her little hands. I cocked an eyebrow at her daring her to waste another minute of my time.

" Going somewhere, handsome? " she whispered lowly into my ear and I cringed away slightly.

" Yes. The fuck away from you. Now get off me before I blow off your fucking head. " I gritted my teeth.

It seemed like she must have taken my threat lightly as she slithered us farther into the booth with her legs straddling on me and arms wrapped around my neck. Her huge breasts were practically pressing into my face and I had never been more horrified by a pair of breasts before. Fucking shameless woman.

" Careful now. I won't hesitate to kill you and then feed you with your breast implants, sweetheart. " I whispered back into her.

And, she fucking laughed in my face. Bloody wonderful. The whole England feared my name and this dumb woman thought I was joking around.

" Get off him before I slit your throat and turn you inside out, bitch. "

And, there it was the voice I had been dying to hear again. Everything around me seemed to freeze as the sweet of her voice met my ears but I didn't dare turn her direction in the fear of my imagination playing with my head so instead I took a deep breath before shutting my eyes closed.

A pair of soft lips met my earlobe grazing me with her teeth before a small whisper echoed in my ear and into my head confirming she was really here.

" Missed me, Nick? "

➺ ✿ ➻

i missed Sebastian🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...