~My Mate~ ✔️

By Mentally_Not_Ok

Blaise and Harry are both sub Veelas searching for their mates, once Blaise runs to Draco for help they both... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 ⚠️kinda smut⚠️
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 ⚠️smut⚠️
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 ⚠️smut⚠️
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

Chapter 9

2.9K 113 43
By Mentally_Not_Ok

Still Draco's POV

  "W-well moving on. Never have I ever been jealous of someone else." Blaise said. Everyone raised their hand, to no ones surprise. Blaise then looked at me expectantly and I assumed he was gonna make us go around and say who we were jealous of. I didn't want to drag it on so I simply stated what was on my mind.

"I'm jealous of... Ron I guess." Everyone looked at me wide eyed so I continued.

"Your family... well I guess not all of your family... but most of your family is really nice and caring. I just wish I could've grown up with that type of love." I finished and looked up. Harry smiled and nuzzled his way into my arm. Ron just nodded and Blaise looked down. I'm assuming he feels the same as me.

"Now you have us!". I looked down and was met with beautiful green eyes. I nodded and leaned down to kiss his nose.

"I guess I'll go now. Mines a little complicated because I'm jealous of a lot of people. I just don't want to be "The Chosen One". I never have." Harry said quietly. We all nodded in agreement before Ron started.

"I'm jealous of Hermione and Draco... their really smart and I'm just an idiot, you know?". I smiled at how we were jealous of each other, but then quickly shook my head.

"Your not an idiot Ron. Your actually really smart, and if you ever need help I will gladly tutor you or just help you with homework." I said. Ron looked up at me with hope in his eyes. I turned my head and smiled. He then chuckled and said a quick "thanks" before Blaise started.

"Mines similar to Draco's. I've always wanted a loving family, but now you guys are my family." Blaise said with a bright smile. I let out a small snort at how cheesy this all was. But I'm not gonna lie... I like it.

"Well I'll go now. Never have I ever cut my own hair." I said after taking a moment to think. Ron and Harry both raised their hands. Blaise and I both went to the same barber. He was a total creep but he gave nice haircuts.

"Mum usually does it but there was one time that I didn't like how she did it so I basically cut it all off myself. Then she had to give me a buzz cut because I made it worse." Ron chuckled. Everyone laughed at that.

"When I was still with the Dursley's I had to cut my own hair." Harry added in. We all nodded because we didn't want to say too much on the topic. Harry told Blaise and I about the Dursley's a week after we got to the Burrow. We were all opening up about our past.

I was about to ask the next question when I seen Harry's eyelids droop. I smiled and decided we should pick the game up later.

"Why don't we get some rest before we get back?" I asked. Everyone nodded and I quickly cast a locking charm on the door, along with a silencing charm if Blaise had a nightmare.

Harry looked up at me sleepily and smiled. He pushed me so I was laying down on the seats and then he climbed on top of me. Harry laid his head on my chest and instantly fell asleep. I smiled and started playing with his hair.

I looked over and seen Blaise was sitting on Ron's lap again, but this time facing him. He had his legs wrapped around Ron and his arms over his neck and, his face was buried in Ron's neck. I heard quiet whispers and assumed they were talking about something.

A few minutes later Blaise and Ron fell asleep. I didn't want to leave everyone unguarded but I figured we would all be fine as my eyelids fluttered shut.

12:30 pm- December 22nd- Tuesday- Draco's POV

I woke up and looked on top of me. Harry was still laying on me and we were still on the train. I wonder how long we'd been sleeping. I was going to try and sit up when I heard a voice.

"Ahh~ Ron m-move your hand, y-you perv". My eyes went wide as I realized what Blaise and Ron were doing. I didn't want them to hear me so I closed my eyes and acted like I was sleeping. I was too scared to look over and see exactly what they were doing but I'm pretty sure they were far past making out.

I just can't believe they were doing this with me and Harry right here. How rude.

"Shh... you'll wake them up..".

"R-right...ngh.... sorry".

After a few minutes of me being very quiet and trying not to break down laughing and crying at the same time they finally stopped. They best thank me for putting a silencing charm up with all the moaning Blaise was doing. Like damn.

I decided I wasn't gonna "wake up" right after they were done so I just kept faking until Ron came over and woke me and Harry up. I'm honestly really surprised that Harry was still sleeping. Like did you not hear Blaise?

He's my best friend and all... but I'm kinda concerned for his vocal cords. R.I.P Blaise's lungs. I bet Ryker's having a party inside his head right now though, haha serves him right, he'll have to deal with Ryker nagging all day.

Harry and I both stood up as the train came to a halt. He rubbed his eyes and started out of the compartment. Harry and I were walking behind Ron and Blaise.  So I looked at Harry as he leaned up to my ear and started whispering.

"Do you think they were having sex or not that far?". I looked down at him eyes wide. Did he wake up? How come I didn't notice.

"What? Did you not hear them?". I just nodded my head telling him I did hear them and we kept walking. When we got off the train we started looking around for anyone in the Weasley family. We weren't sure who was picking us up but we knew someone was.

After I looked around the station a bit I seen two redheads towards the back by a corner. I poked Ron and pointed at the corner he looked over and then turned back to me. He nodded and grabbed Blaise's hand pulling him towards the twins.

We walked past the crowd and made our way to the back. Everyone was talking so it was really hard to hear anything that was going on. Luckily the twins were in the back so we could probably have some privacy over there. We pushed through the last few groups of people and finally got to the back.

"F-Fred stop... there's people... shit they're here-" said some random guy. Everyone's eyes were wide. In front of us was Fred nibbling on some guys neck while George was kissing him on the lips. Who even is this guy? Wait a minute... I think I recognize him.

He was maybe 5'6. He was pretty slim and had vanilla like hair, not as bright as mine, but close. His eyes were a very bright sky blue with very light eye bags under them. They weren't that noticeable but if you knew what to look for they were pretty obvious.

"G-guys they're watching." the mystery guy said gaining the twins attention. They both look up at us and smiled innocently when the guy hid behind George's shoulder muttering a quick "I hate you". I looked over and seen Harry and Ron smiling while Blaise still looked a little shocked. I chuckled then decided to ask the question on everyone's mind.

"So who's this?".  The twins looked over at him and he stepped out from behind George's shoulder as he shyly walked forward.

"Uhm... hello. I'm Conner Spring. I'm their boyfriend." he said while pointing at the twins "I'm a Hufflepuff in 7th year." Oh so he's a Hufflepuff maybe I saw him in the halls or something. I shrugged it off and held out my hand.

Connor Spring

"Nice to meet you Conner. I'm Draco Black." I replied he smiled and shook my hand. Then he moved to Harry.

"Your Harry, right? The twins tell me a lot about you... mostly pranks they do on you but I can tell they really care about you. Hopefully we can be friends?" He said with his hand outstretched. Harry blushed at the attention and quickly nodded while shaking Conner's hand.

"Of course. I look forward to it". Conner then smiled and moved over to Blaise. He held out his hand.

"Hello. I don't think I've heard about you before but you do look familiar. Are you a Slytherin?" Conner asked. Blaise chuckled and shook his hand.

"Hi. Yes I am, the names Blaise Reed, you can call me Blaise!". Conner nodded and then finally moved to Ron. He looked at him and then back at the twins. After a second he looked back at Ron and held out his hand for the last time.

"Wow he really does look like you guys," he half whispered "uh sorry. Your Ron I'm assuming. I've also heard a lot about you. It's nice to finally meet you!". Ron looked up at him and smiled. He then pulled Conner into a hug and whispered into his ear. Blaise, Harry, and I were all close enough to hear it, but Fred and George weren't.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 2.3K 9
Summary: Draco Malfoy has been looking for his soul mate ever since his sixteenth birthday. As a dominant vampire his emotions are heightened and the...
77.7K 2.4K 12
Summary: On Harry's sixteenth birthday, two weeks after he moved into his new home with Sirius and Remus in the countryside Harry comes into his Magi...
254K 8.4K 36
When Draco turned 16, he would find out that his life was anything but normal. He would experience things no one else would. Left desperate, he seeks...
47.9K 1K 20
Draco Malfoy is a Veela and his mate, well you could have guessed, the boy who lived. **I do not own Harry Potter, I'm just making a cringy ass stor...