Is this love real?

By Ree2368

It was like love in first sight, well at-least it was in Yuzu's perspective it was, but with Mei knowing the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Oneshot
Chapter 21
Oneshot
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Some Harumatsu

Chapter 20

547 18 6
By Ree2368

Yuzu gasped in amazement as it started to snow a little. She admired it while walking and she smiled happily as she held her hand out so tiny snowflakes landed on her palm dissolving as it turns to water. "Hmm, the snow is quite faint who knows, we might have a white Christmas this year!" Yuzu twirled around before looking at Mei who was looking at the snow while thinking. "I don't really celebrate Christmas with my family, I don't get the whole point across of it." Mei's voice slightly lowered as she held her head down. Yuzu noticed this and grabbed Mei's hands making Mei look up at yuzu surprised. "Well then, you better save all the boring school work till next time because me and mama will make sure you enjoy this Christmas party!" Yuzu said eagerly before adding.

"And you gotta promise me to make sure you enjoy yourself or you will never hear the end of it with me." Mei's eyes widened and she felt her heart warm up a little on the inside to Yuzu's sentence. Yuzu giggled before speed-walking while holding Mei's hand and Mei mumbled. "I promise..." the two went home greeted by Ume then before they knew it, it was the next day

Le time skip

"Papi! I want a pony! Harumin complained like a little kid with her jeans and belly top on along with a fake moustache, a toy and a cowboys hat. Yuzu groaned and had second thoughts about bringing her friend to her Christmas shopping.
"Quit calling me that they're kids here so you know...they have sensitive ears" Yuzu said as she saw a little boy looking at them and harumin barked at him scaring the shit out of him. Harumin frowned then leaned on Yuzu's back wrapping her hands on her neck. "Wahh! I wanna go to the Christmas party Daddy!" Yuzu frowned then looked at her ingredients and put some flour in her shopping basket. "Sorry it's for family members only which your not." Harumin saw the little boy again and she growled at him making him run to his parents. "Yuzuchi can't you just buy a cake instead of making it from scratch? It's kinda hard to make y'know?"

Yuzu turned around holding her basket then held a serious face. "I don't care how hard this will be to make or how many cakes it will take until it's perfect, I will not give up!" Harumin smiled at Yuzu's determination. "Aww so determined, if that was me in that situation I would've just brought one from a bakery." The two chuckled then yuzu looked at the long shopping list before looking at harumin. "So wanna help me with the ingredients mama-haru?" Harumin chuckled before answering. "Ok lets go find some ingredients you little bakers kid." Yuzu gently punched harumin's arm as soon as she said that.

Le time skip (I need to something else in instead of saying time skip 😭)

"Ah the papers are quite heavy from all of the students." Maruta struggles to carry the papers and Himeko helps her. "Oh yeah their heavy alright, mind helping me with this stack?" Himeko pointed to the stack of papers on the desk and Maruta sighed. "Unfortunately I cannot Vice President, I still need to finish mine...I'll be surprised if we could finish all of this paperwork before the trip." Himeko frowned a little as she looked at the work. "I also hate to agree with you maruta..." the door opened which made the two of them look as Mei walked in with her head slightly down.

"President! The two beamed and Mei looked the other way feeling slightly embarrass. "Yes hello maruta-senpai, Himeko I came here to inform you of something regards of the work." Mei still held her head down. "I cannot be here on Christmas Day as I will be spending it with my family forgive me if I sound selfish...I plan on dealing with the extra work after the break also-" Himeko giggled interrupting Mei

"Is that all what's got you so intense?" Mei looked surprised. "Don't tire yourself out and go spend time with your family while we deal with the work, you deserve it after all." Mei's eyes slightly widened. "Really?" Himeko hugs Mei a bit tight to Mei's liking. "Yes of course and I mean all of your family! Not just that blonde haired bimbo who's so full of herself with her stupid smirking face thinking she's a hot show!" Mei struggles to breathe as she let Himeko have her way to calm her down. The school day went by as normal.

"I just came home to the sounds of pounding only to realise you're still trying to make those sponge cakes?" A tired Ume said as she put her keys on the table and looked at the failed attempts of the cakes yuzu made. "Sorry mama I just can't make the paste right it's all liquidity and then it's all gooey and I swear it has a mind of it's own! It's tormenting me I know it!" Yuzu's hands throbbed and ached as she stirred the batter for the one hundredth time. Jeez my hands feel like it's giving up...no yuzu don't give up remember who you are! You are Yuzu Aihara damnit!
"Ah...I thought the noise was something else..." yuzu looked up from the batter to her mom. "Something else?" Yuzu questioned, Ume's face turned pale and frowned a little. "Uhm yuzu it was the same noise when... remember when you were with Yua and I walked inside of the bedr-"

"Oh that, that was nothing haha! What are you talking about nothing happened here!" Yuzu blushed and continued to shake the thoughts away as she tried to do her baking. "Well you sure you don't need any help? I knew Yua was good at Baking whenever she came ov-"
"Yup perfectly fine! I am A ok! My mind is not on her but the smile on Mei's face when she eats my awesome cake and enjoys the Christmas party!"
Yuzu chuckled nervously as she interrupted her mum and Ume was suspicious of Yuzu's crazy behaviour. She looked at the failed attempts of the cakes on the table that was half burnt then went inside of her room feeling exhausted from her late shift.

Mei went into the lockers sighing from being tired. She got her outdoor shoes and saw how dark it was. She then saw a dark small figure and heard it chuckle. "Aww look how devoted you are doing the crappy after school work despite how late it is." Mei instantly knew who was talking as she groaned softly and saw matsuri walk up to her. "You are forbidden to enter the school's premises if you're not a student." Matsuri giggled playfully to what Mei said. "I know that, I just wanted to see you Mei-san~" Mei couldn't be bother to send her out. "Whatever you're here for leave when your done." Matsuri frowned slightly as she stepped closer slowly. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from yuzu-chan? You did despite my warning." Mei couldn't react to what matsuri said as she felt matsuri push her to one of the lockers with her back facing matsuri. Mei just managed to shoot her hand out to support herself and gasp softly. Aww cmon and play with me for a bit or maybe warm me up...just like you did to yuzu-chan in the bus stop." Mei trembled as she felt Matsuri's hands travel down Mei's skirt and stop at her thigh while another hand caressed her stomach. "W-what do you want...?"

Matsuri released her hold on Mei as she stepped back then Mei turned around facing Matsuri. "How many times do I have to tell you, I want you to keep your slutty hands off my yuzu-chan but you don't have to worry about being bored, I have a plan." Matsuri stirred her hands inside her blazer then got out her phone showing the photo of Mei and matsuri kissing. Mei seemed slightly surprised. "You have quite a reputation right as to what I've heard? Just one small click and dozens of people will find out, even the ones that will have an impact on you. Your smart right, you wouldn't want that to happen to you no?" Matsuri's blue eyes slightly lit up in the dark and because of that Mei could see Matsuri's grin. Mei shook her head answering Matsuri's question.

"Good, there's us two coming to an agreement then." Matsuri got out another phone. She placed her work phone inside Mei's outdoor shoes and crossed her arms while she chuckled in amusement. Mei lowered her lavender eyes at the phone. "I've set you up on a date with one of my clients so you won't bother me and yuzu-chan for when we go on our date on Christmas, keep the money just make sure you get it. Then we can both enjoy our Christmas and don't even think about double crossing me Mei-san." Matsuri sounded slightly serious. Mei bent down and gazed at the phone before answering matsuri looking up at her looking dull.
"Alright, I won't..."

"Oh my god it's finally done I'm crying tears of joy!" Yuzu looked at the perfectly sculpted cake and admired it feeling proud. It was a white vanilla flavoured layered cake with decorations on them as she made a small edible replica of Kumogoro .She got a handkerchief and wiped the sweat of the forehead. Out came Ume with her beer feeling refreshed from her nap as she had a warm and happy aura. "Don't get her too worked up over this she is going to be tired and bummed out." Ume chuckled as she said this and yuzu ignored her only hoping for the best.

The door opened and Mei arrived looking slightly regretful and worried. To Yuzu's perspective she just had a blank face just looking down but Mei's head held so much bottled up emotions. Ume welcomes mei as she smiled cheerfully. "Ah Mei your back! So do you think you can take some time of on Christmas? Mei gulped before answering. "I'm afraid...I won't be able to attend, I have to spend Christmas elsewhere doing the student council work..." Ume looked surprised and yuzu looked shocked as she jolted up. "What all those cakes for nothing!?" Yuzu exclaimed and Ume sighed as she lowered her voice. "Yuzu please..."
"Can't they make the acceptation of letting you have a break or is that underrated here?!" Mei felt guilty about lying and Ume tugged onto Yuzu's ear hard dragging her out of the room. "Ow! Mama stop!"
"Don't you dare make your sister feel bad Yuzuko! She has to keep up with the work in the academy! Have you forgot that already?!"
Mei sighed as she walked into her room hearing yuzu and her mother arguing.

Yuzu sighed as she set the shower temperature on to steaming hot and took her clothes off. Yuzu looked in the bathroom mirror and felt frustrated as she growled softly. I had to throw most of the cakes away and for what? Mei did promise me that she would that she would join so why would she suddenly change her mind?
That girl is confusing, that I know but all of this is bullshit!

Yuzu spent the time in the bathroom contemplating about what happened and she came out of the bathroom in her night clothes with a towel wrapped on her neck. She saw Mei sitting on the desk focusing at something that she couldn't see properly. Yuzu flopped on the bed feeling defeated as she groaned softly. "Bathrooms free by the way..." yuzu heard Mei reply. "Alright." Yuzu looked at Mei then mustered you her courage to ask the dumbest question.
"So you sure you won't be free on Christmas?" Yuzu face palmed herself in her mind for saying something so stupid knowing what her answer is.
God I sound like a bratty kid...
"Like I said...I'm afraid I'll-" Yuzu's phone buzzed interrupting Mei as yuzu took her phone out seeing a text from matsuri.

Matsuri: hey yuzu-onee, wanna go on a date tomorrow if you're free??? Just the two of us?🌝

Yuzu: yeah sure I'm down for whatever.

Matsuri: Yay!!! I know this really good place where they do the best deserts! 😊

Yuzu sighed as she responded back then put her phone down as she stared at the ceiling and accidentally blurred something out. "Jeez that girl wants to go on another date that soon..." Mei unfortunately heard yuzu as she stood up and hid the work phone that read the location she needs to go tomorrow.
"Go to her yuzu." Is yuzu looked up at Mei who was standing near the door.
"Huh? M-Mei?" Mei clenched her fists. "That girl, she needs you...don't let me ruin your fun." Mei's voice lowered then walked out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
497K 17.9K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
283K 9.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...