Bakugo x reader

By sobxbi

I am being so serious do not read this unless you want to eternally cringe😭... this was my first fanfic ever... More

Part 1- first day✨
Part 2 - intense training✨
Quick backround and quirk explantion
I know✨
The attack✨
The pool✨
Movie date✨
 apology✨
Electric love✨
Battle with katsuki✨
Your mine✨
Stay in your place✨
 homecoming✨
Feeling down✨
Internship time✨
Date day
Love you✨
Unexpected episode✨
Unexpected episode part 2✨
Exams part 1✨
Exams part2✨
Mall  incident✨
Pool day and training camp✨
Training camp 2✨
Training camp 3✨
Captured✨
Battle✨
Into the dorms✨
Ready?✨
Cooped up✨
Nightmare✨
Provisional license exam pt1✨
Provisional license exam pt2✨
The big 3✨
Out✨
Me too✨
Straight girl igorance✨
The tea✨
Stupid arguements✨
Do i forgive you?✨
Work studies✨
Real battle✨
The gummy bears✨
Halloween part 1 🎃
Halloween part 2🎃
Day of the dead✨
Grocery store✨
Home sweet home✨
Hinas mystery man✨
Cooking with katsuki✨
The party✨
Sleepover with karizma✨
They're back✨
Surprise✨
Skate rink✨
Taken✨
Lifesaver✨
Dont even know✨
Break✨
Snow fall✨
Dinner✨
Eve of eve✨
Christmas eve✨
Christmas✨
Hes who?
Why again✨
 psychotic
So close, so far
Instinct
Fear lingers
Everythings fine
Reminded
Burn in a good way..
Off day
Death doesnt scare me.
Death is a scary concept
Hold it in
Whos fault is it really?
Push through and shut up
Almost time!
This house is a nightmare
Author note.

Back to kyushu✨

4.4K 99 223
By sobxbi

It's Tuesday and I'm at school sitting at our lunch table. Kiri is looking super stressed out on something.

"Hey kiri, is something bothering you?" I ask him.

"Hmm? Oh nothing I'm great!" He smiled quickly.

"Ok well let me know if that changes." I smiled and go back to eating my food.

***

We made it to our hero course class finally.

"Today you will be training, go get in your hero costumes and meet on the field. Go" Aizawa said ordering us.

"Yes sir." We all replied.

••

"Ok everyone, today's simple, pick a partner to spar with and practice hand to hand combat while using your quirks. Pick a spot and start, you have until the end of class." Aizawa explained to us.

I walked up to Katuski and leaned my arm on his shoulder.

"Wanna fight with me?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Why would I want to do that?" He scoffed.

"Hmph, rude. I guess your just scared I'll beat you." I shrugged my shoulders and started to walk away.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! ILL BEAT YOU IN A FIGHT RIGHT NOW!" He yelled at me.

"Oh yeah? Prove it." I teased.

"I WILL!" He said stomping away to a place we can fight.

I took my stance and decided to use my wind control quirk. Gathering wind around me and putting in a "ball" in my hands.

"Don't go easy on me now." I reminded him.

"Trust me, I won't." He smirked.

He came running at me and then blasted in the air to get the high ground.

I made a shield made of air that covered over my head. He landed behind me and blasted my back.

I turn around and hit him with a powerful ball of wind but he only slid back a few feet.

"Fuck, this quirk isn't a good match for him." I thought to myself. I quickly change to my manifestation quirk, and get wings and sharp talon like fingers.

I fly up and he blast just as high as me. As he goes in for a blast to my face, I dodge it and quickly fly behind him. While I'm behind him I kick his back really hard towards the ground. He fell onto the ground but blasted up quickly.

After he hit me with a explosion we were both on the ground. We both start doing hand to hand combat while staying on the ground. Somehow I manage to get him on the ground so I took this as an opportunity to pin him.

I quickly jump and tackle him, pinning his arms to the ground and his legs.

"Got ya." I smirked.

"Shut up." He said annoyed that he lost.

He threw me off of him and we walked to the side to take a break.

I got some water and was catching my breath on the sidelines while watching everyone else train.

***

"Ok class, good job today and I have an announcement. Next week you will be off of school for thanksgiving break. Use some of that time to train if you can. Also since the winter is coming up your winter hero costumes will be arriving Next month on December 1st. Class dismissed." Aizawa said releasing us.

I changed back into my uniform and then walked with katsuki to the dorms. Well I didn't walk. He gave me a piggyback ride cause I made him.

"Onward to my room!" I said pointing forward.

"Shut up already idiot." He said gripping my thighs in his hands.

"Rude." I reply while my arms hang around his neck.

We finally get to my dorm and he THROWS me onto my bed, pretty hard and then jumps on top after me.

"Noooo your all sweaty get off!" I said shooing him off my bed.

"And I'm the rude one." He said rolling his eyes.

"Ya you are, now go take a shower." I said pushing him out my room.

"Wanna join me?" He smirked.

"Hmm, let me think about it? No." I said closing the door on him.

"What do you mean no?!" He says raising his voice.

"I mean no. Do you want to hear it in Spanish? Ño" I said emphasizing 'no'.

"Fine then loser." He said walking out of my room.

'I should go take a shower to' I thought to myself.

I got into my bathroom and took a pretty long shower. Like always. I had my little concert and stuff then got out after like 45 minutes.

I was in my towel and another towel on my head, walking into my bedroom to change.

"GAHAHDHDK! What the fuck are you doing in here?!" I yelled to see katsuki sitting on my bed.

"Well your door was unlocked and I finished my shower. You were so loud by the way , I could here you singing from down the hall." He scoffed.

"I bet it was an amazing concert to hear. Your so lucky you got to hear such an angelic voice." I sarcastically said.

"Keep telling yourself that, bear." He said looking back down at his phone.

I grabbed my clothes and changed in the bathroom since katsuki decided to show up.

After I'm done changing I walk out and jump on the bed. I put my head in katsukis lap and look up at the ceiling.

He puts his phone down and starts playing with with hair.

"Your hair is so cool." He says bouncing it around in his hand.

"Thank you?" I said not sure how to respond.

"Oh kat! I just remembered, hawks is calling me and tokoyami into Kyushu on Friday, which is Tomorrow, I'll only stay one night though." I remembered.

"Againnnn? Ughhh it's gonna be so boringgg here without an idiot to make fun of." He complained.

"You have kirishima, deal with it. I'll call you though." I told him.

"Ya you better idiot."

"Wanna come to the station and drop me off? I don't feel like having another awkward walk to the train with Tokoyami again." I complained.

"Ya ya I'll take you." He muttered out.

"Ok thanks! Also hawks I'm gonna be in the city tomorrow, so when I get on the train he's getting on with me. So technically we are meeting him there. I don't even know why he's here but he is." I ranted on while he continued to play with my hair.

"You sure like the sound of your own voice today, don't you?" He sarcastically said.

"Oh shut up." I scoffed.

*** morning time on Friday.

My alarm went off which woke up both me and bakugo.

"Time is it?" He asked in his raspy voice.

"4:00." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Ughhh." He complained putting his head under the pillow.

I threw the blanket off of us and hopped off the bed.

"Cmonn get ready so you can drop me off, you still have to go to school after." I whined shaking him up.

"Alright, dumbass I'm up I'm up." He said sitting up in the bed.

"You get ready and I'll go change in my room and get my bag. I'll be back in 10." I said rushing out his room.

I already packed my bag the night before so it would be ready. All I had to do was put my hair up and my uniform on. After that I headed back to katsukis room.

"Hey loser, you ready?" I asked peeking from his door frame.

"*yawn* ya ya I'm ready let's go." He sighs.

"Babe, you don't have to take me if your this tired ya know-" I was saying while walking up to him.

"Uh no, I'm taking you so hush idiot." He growled in his low sleepy voice.

It gives me chills every time I hear it.

We both walk out of UA and head to his car. He drove me to the station and we finally arrived.

"Want me to walk you to your train?" He asked parking the car.

"Yes please." I softly smile looking over at him.

We walk with our hands intertwined to my stop. I'm a little early but katsuki had to go so he could make it before class.

While we walk to my stop I see hawks waiting by the door. He Acknowledges me with a head nod but doesn't approach, I think he knows I'm talking to katsuki right now so he can wait.

"Ok well you gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow." I say turning to face katsuki.

"Be safe dumbass, don't go out doing stupid shit like last time." He said putting his hands on both sides of my waist. I put one of my hands on his arm.

"Can't make any promises." I sarcastically smiled out.

"Ya well, I gotta go before I'm late to school. See ya later dumbass." Katsuki said placing a kiss on my lips.

It was quick, like a peck, but since he's so extra he had to grip my ass like his life depended on it.

"Katsuki! Not in public, hawks is literally right there waiting for me!" I say slapping his arm.

"Tch, what's he gonna do about it? Whatever, go on with your bird man boss. Bye." He says letting me go.

"Bye love ya!" I say walking away.

"Love ya too idiot." I heard him say while I walked to hawks standing by our stop.

"H-hey hawks, waiting for tokoyami?" I stuttered out pretty embarrassed for what just happened.

"Heh, ya. The train should be here any minute now." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"That w-wasn't what it looked like-" I tried defending myself.

"It's fine, that's your relationship not mine. Don't worry about it!" He reassured me.

"Oh ok then." I said looking away still embarrassed.

Tokoyami finally arrived right when the train got here. We boarded and were on our way to Kyushu.

Pretty much a filler chapter but I hope y'all liked it💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 230 27
Hello! Ok don't hate cause this is my first story and I've never tried writing anything like this before lol. This will be a BakugouXReader story! I...
79 2 14
This is the story of a girl who is at her limit with life and ready to give up, but is pulled back into a world of color and sound when she finds a b...
158K 3.6K 23
{A Katsuki Bakugo x Fem Reader Fic} "Goddamn it i fucking like you now stop looking at me like that" "i-," "just reject me or whatever" "...i uhm i...
19.6K 479 20
So I made this one because I'm not going to finish the other one let me know if this is any good! This story is actually 19 chapters long the rest is...