Legacies aren't Legacies Anym...

By lawstudentdropout

What would happen, if one day while at the Salvatore Boarding School, there was another monster attack. But t... More

Characters
|| Playlist ||
|| When Shit hit the Fan || Summary ||
The day it all happened.
Act 1. Season 1.
We pulled a Barry Allen. Bloody hell.
Look's like everything is not in Hell yet. The comets still coming.
Friday Night Bites. It's an Annual Thing Now.
History Repeating (Episode 9) ~~ Part 1
History Repeating ~~ Part 2
History Repeating ~~ Part 3
The-- Ah shit. Looks like theres another vampire on the loose.
Bloodlines With the Original Family
The Explanation
Totally off topic... but...
Lizzie. Stop. Being. A. Bitch.
Return to Unpleasentville.
Return to Unpleasentville ~ Part 2
Another generation of the Children of the Damned.
Rose's are Beautiful
The Myth, The Legend, The Baddest Bitch of Them All, Katerina Petrova
Great. The Towns Full of Werewolves. And Ironically Hope's in the Cresent City.
Self-Sacrifice. What Hope Does Best.
Whole Family Issues
As we Lay Dying, Our Life Flashes Before our Eyes
Act 2. Season 3.
Happy Birthday. Not. We live in Mystic Fall, you Idjits.
The Tribrid Who Seems to love Self-Sacrifice.
Holy Shit. Stefan was in a love triangle with my Dad and my aunt. Ew.
Who the hell acts like that?
The Second Reckoning. Oh, who am I kiding? There' been like 10.
It smells like hell. We're all going to hell.
"Ordinary" People
"Ordinary" People ~~ Part 2
Happy Homecoming
Happy Homecoming 2.0
Homecoming 3.0
The New, New Deal.
NOT A NEW CHAPTER (i am so so so sorry but this might be good news!)

The 'Sun and Moon Curse'. That's what this is. Sure.

2.3K 64 95
By lawstudentdropout

~~Hope's POV~~

I wake up, on the chair I feel asleep in after binging the first 5 seasons of Supernatural because thats all that is out in 2010. Yay. Something to hate about being in the past.

That and the fact we have 10,000 other problems than just Malivore now.

Yay.

So, I go to wake the twins up.

Josie, I poke, while saying "Wakie wakie." Because thats how I will wake Josie, always and forever.

Lizzie, on the other hand, I pretty much jump on, while scresming, "Wakie wakie!"

That then gets me pushed onto the floor.

That then wakes up Josie.

Then, as it turns out falling loudly on the floor, gets a Damon and Stefan Salvatore opening our door.

Well, well, well, if it isn't the consquences of my actions.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Damon asks us.

"I'm trying to wake Lizzie up. She doesn't like to wake up." I tell him.

He sighs before moving over to wake Lizzie up by pulling of her blankets.

"I wouldn't..." Josie starts, but its to late.

Damon was then thrown back against the wall before hitting the ground, while Lizzie's blanket move back up, covering her again.

"She tried to tell you, idiot." I tell Damon as he gets up.

Damon sticks his tounge out at me.

"Children, stop. We gotta wake up the other child." Stefan says, walking over to Lizzie.

Stefan walks over to her, for his try to wake him up.

"Lizzie..." Stefan starts, shaking her a little bit.

"No.."

"Lizzie. You have to wake up." Stefan trys again.

"No..."

"Lizzie. Don't make me get someone who will wake you up." Stefan tell's Lizzie.

"Who..?" Lizzie whispers, still not fully awake.

"Caroline." Stefan tells her.

At that, she shots up, fully awake.

"I'm up. I'm up." Lizzie insists.

"Wow. Great job, Stefan." I tell him.

"No one in history has been able to do that. Minus Mom, of course." Josie tells him.

"Alright, up. All of you. We're heading to the tomb. Anyone in?" Damon asks.

"I'm in." I tell him, standing up.

"Just give me a second, I woke up like 10 minutes ago." I say, before running out of the room and changing into jeans and a maroon shirt, putting my hair in a poney-tail.

"Ok, ok, I'm ready to go." I say while I'm running down the stairs, to find Stefan and Damon standing there, with Lizzie.

"Josie not coming?" I ask Lizzie.

"Nope. Said she had to do somethings." Lizzie informs me.

"Alright. To the tomb?" I ask the people.

Stefan just walks out towards Damon's car.

"I guess that's our cue, girlys." Damon says before walking towards his car, me and Lizzie following him.

~~At the Tomb~~

"Let's do it." Damon tells Stefan, both of them moving to open the tomb door.

"1, 2, 3." Damon counts down, then they both move the piece of soild rock that was in front of the tomb.

"You know, Caroline did that by herself yesterday, right?" I ask them.

Stefan laughs a little and I get a glare from Damon.

~~At Elena's House~~ Later ~~

"What are we doing here again?" Lizzie asks the brothers.

"We need to talk to Elena." Damon tells her, walking up towards Elena's front door and knocking on it.

"That doesn't answer what me and Hope are doing here." Lizzie says. I hit her arm.

"Ow. Watch it. You have superstrength, I don't." Lizzie aims at me. I just roll my eyes.

Elena than opens her door.

"Hey. Can we talk?" Stefan asks Elena.

"Why?" Elena asks, suspicously.

"We went to see Katherine." Damon tells Elena.

"Come on in." Elena tells us.

We all walk in, one at a time.

~~At the Tomb~~Flashback while telling Elena~~

"Please... come on in. There's plenty of room for all of us." Katherine tells us sarcastically.

"I'd rather poke my eyes out." Damon assures Katherine.

"Mmm, they're such pretty eyes." Katherine fires back at Damon.

"We're here for the moonstone." Stefan tells Katherine, getting to the point.

"Feel like tossing it over?" Damon asks her.

"Tell you what. Hmm. You get one of your little witches, preferably Hope, I like her, to hocus pocus me out of here, you can have whatever you want." Katherine tells us.

"Doesn't that go against what you said yesterday? I thought you liked it in there. Nice and safe, where Klaus can't get you." I ask her.

"I've had time to reconsider." Katherine tells us.

"Meaning you're hungry." Damon points out.

"I'm starving, Damon. And dirty. But above all, I'm bored. At least running from Klaus wasn't boring. So here's the deal-- you get me out of here, you get the moonstone and I'll disappear from Mystic Falls forever. Let me know what you decide." Katherine proposes.

~~Back at Elena's House~~

"You don't believe her, do you?" Elena asks.

"No, of course not. We just want the moonstone." Damon tells Elena while tossing an apple between his hands.

"According to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break." Stefan tells Elena, while I walk up to Damon and snatch the apple from his hands.

Annoyed, Damon says, "No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice. Ergo, you live."

"How do you destroy it?" Elena asks.

"By releasing it from the moonstone." Lizzie tells her.

"How do you guys even know this is gonna work?" Elena asks us.

" 'Cause we have a bunch of craft witches on our side." Damon tells Elena.

"Bonnie?" Elena asks.

"And me and the twins." I say, hopeing to calm her down a little bit, trying to give the some confidence about our plan. (@Hellstarshipper HAHAHHA)

"They all agreed to do anything they could to help us." Stefan tells us.

"It's Katherine who has the moonstone. She's not going to give it to you." Elena says.

"We're gonna get to from her." Stefan tells Elena, before being corrected by Damon.

"Well, what he means to say is that we will pry it from her cold, dead hand if we have to." Damon corrects his brother.

"I like that plan. Why don't we just do that?" I ask Damon.

"That would make our lives so much easier." Lizzie says.

"They just need to find a way to release the seal long enough for us to get in, get the moonstone and get out in time for her to return it." Stefan tells Elena.

"Wow. I mean, it sounds like you guys already have it all planned out." Elena says bitterly.

"Yep. We're awesome." Damon tells her.

"I'm not so sure that's a 'we' maybe a me and Lizze?" I sass Damon.

"Ah, well in that case your right. It's an 'I'm' not a 'we'." Damon sasses back to me.

"Children. We have bigger things to worry about." Stefan scolds me and Damon.

"That plans great. Except for one thing." Elena starts.

"I don't want you to do it." Elena tells us.

We all look at each other, confused.

"What are you talking about? Elena, we don't have a choice." Stefan tells Elena.

"What about Klaus?" Elena asks.

"We'll find him, but after we get the moonstone." Stefan replies.

"Is that before or after he killes everyone that I care about, including everyone in this room?" Elena asks everyone.

"I can handle Klaus, Elena. I need you to trust me on that." I say, trying to assure her that everything will be ok.

The truth is,

I don't know if I can stop him.

I don't even know if he'll believe that I'm his daughter.

I don't know how to solve any of the problems that have to be solved.

But I have to do this.

And even if I can't, I have to.

"Earth to Hope." Lizzie says, waving a head in front of me.

"Sorry, what happened?" I ask her.

"Elena doesn't want us to de-spell the moon stone. So, we have to find a way for her to agree." Lizzie informs me.

"Great. When do we meet up with Bonnie to talk about the de-spelling of the moonstone?" I ask her.

"Never? Hope, if we do that, you won't ever be born." Lizzie points out.

"So. It'll save Elena and her family. That's all I care about." I tell Lizzie before walking out of the room.

~~At the Salvatore House~~

I'm in the Salvatore house, waiting for everyone to show up, when I hear a familiar voice.

"Hope?" I hear Jermey asks/say.

"That's my name." I say, standing up.

"What the hell happened to you? We talked at family game night, then you disapered." He questions.

"Well, we're are not sure what happened. All I know is one minute, I was in the woods with the twins, then I was in this old abandoned house, with Rose and Trevor." I explain.

"Wow." He says surprised.

"Wait, what are you doing here? Do you know about," I move my hand in a circle, "all this?" I ask him.

"Yeah. Vampires, witches, werewolfs, everything that everyone in this house knows."

"Everything? You haven't quized me yet." I tell him.

He laughs.

"Fair enough. Not everything then. Although I do know what the twins told me." Jermey explains to me.

"And what did the twins tell you?" I ask him.

"You know, being Caroline's kids and the whole time travel thing." Jermey explains.

"Ah. So then I should tell you, that we were facing the guy who probably sent us back here, and sent me a few months into the future."

"Oh, yeah I guess that makes so much sense." Jermey says sarcastically.

"About as much as a vampire, or a witch, or a werewolf..." I start, but then I get cut off.

"Ok! I get it." Jermey cuts me off.

After that, we just talk about what had or has happened when I was forced to time travel.

~~Later~~

Me, Bonnie, Stefan, Jermey, and Damon are all discussing the plan to de-spell the moonstone. Lizzie and Josie aren't here becuase they know that if we do this, I might never be born. So they chose to stay away.

"Me and Hope might be able to lower the tomb spell long enough for you to get in there and grab the moonstone from Katherine." Bonnie explains.

"How? It took both you and Grams last time, who was a super experienced and powerful witch, and Gram's died." Jermey points out.

"I'm well aware of what happened. But I've learned a few new things. And, I'll have Hope there to help me, which we didn't have last time." Bonnie answers Jermeys question.

"Bonnie..." Jeremy says, like he doesn't think this is a good idea.

"How will you get it?" Bonnie asks Stefan and Damon.

"She hasn't been feeding. She's weaker. We're not." Stefan explains.

"You wouldn't be underestimating her, would you?" I ask the brothers.

"It's a plan. Is its perfect?" Damon scoffs, "What plan is?"

"Let me do it. I've got my ring. I can get in, get out, no spells necessary." Jeremy offers.

"Or, I could do it. She gets on my nerves, I can hurt her. Magic or werewolf bite. She won't be able to even get close to me with me letting her." I also offer.

"Thanks, you 16-year-old and 17-year-old children. Why didn't we think about that? Why are you even here, Baby Gilbert?" Damon tells us.

"Maybe I can help better the plan." Bonnie offers.

"No. I'll be fine. I won't get stuck, and if she attacks I'll give her hell. I can handle myself." I say, pushing the plan for me to go in and get the stone.

"Hope, if you die, you won't come back to life. That's a no." Damon insists.

"What if I would?" I ask him.

"If you would, then I would say yes. But because you can't..."

"I know a spell. It'll bind my life to yours. I die, I'll come back because of your immortality." I point out.

That gets me looks from everyone.

"What? It'll work. That way, no one has to undo the tomb spell, even for a minute, and we get the moonstone without anyone getting hurt." I try again.

"That could work." Bonnie says after a minute.

"See!" I say, pointing at Bonnie.

"I still don't like this plan." Damon says.

"Well, it's the best plan we have. Can I trust you to let me bind myself to you?" I ask him.

"Fine. If it keeps you alive." Damon says, sounding pissed.

"Great."

~~Later~~

"I have everything I need to do the spell. All I need now is Damon." I let everyone know.

"Bonnie, do you mind helping me?"I ask her.

"Sure." Bonnie says, sitting down in front of me.

"Repeat after me Bonnie, ok?" I asks, making sure she's ok to do the spell.

"Ok." Bonnie says back.

"Obligamus nos obligamus nos et de possumus," I stop making sure she is keeping up.

"quam ut solve forsit nostri: non fuit qui ferret mori, " I starts again when I know she is.

"Δέσμευση εναντίον μας, δέστε μας, ώστε να μπορούμε να συζητήσουμε," I say, pausing for her to finish.

"πώς να λύσουμε το πρόβλημά μας, χωρίς κανείς να πεθάνει,"

"Vezati nas, vezati nas, tako da možemo razgovarati o tome kako riješiti naš problem,"

"a da nitko ne umre." We finish.

"Is it done?" Damon asks.

"Yeah. Me and you, we're binded." I tell him. "Thanks for your help, Bonnie."

"Anytime."

"Are you sure about this, Hope?" Damon asks me again.

"Positive. I wanna kick some Katherine Pierce ass." I assure him.

Damon sighs.

"Don't die on me, Hope."

"I promise you. I won't die." I say, trying to assure him again.

"Anything else?" Stefan asks me.

"Do you have anything that beloned to Katherine?" I ask.

"Yeah." Stefan says before walking out of the room.

When he walks back into the room, he hands me a picture of Katherine.

"It belonged to her." Stefan explains.

I place it in a bowl, put my hand in a cup of water, and make some water drop onto the picture.

It then lights on fire.

"Tera mona vantis oncontis." I start. (That's the best I can do. It won't put the spell in the captions, so I have to do it by ear. And me trying to put it into google translate doesn't work either so...)

"What will this do?" Damon asks.

"I can turn the metal to ash. Blow the ashes on her, and it'll incapacitate her for a minute or two. Long enough for me to get the stone and get out, without murdering her and leaving her there to rot." I explain.

~~Later~~

Me, Stefan, and Damon are just waiting for Bonnie to get here so I can go into the tomb and get the moonstone.

Walking down the stairs, Damon gets a call, so he stops for a minute, while me, Stefan, and Bonnie finish heading down the staircase.

"What the hell?" Stefan says.

Me and Bonnie both look over to where Stefan was looking.

"Is that the moonstone?" Bonnie asks.

"Yeah. It is." I say, while Stefan moves to grab it.

"I hate to interrupt, but today has just been full of suprises." Katherine says, while holding up a bleeding Jermey.

"Fuck. Jermey." I exclaim.

"I'm sorry. I took some powder." Jermey explains.

"Don't worry. I know he's wearing his ring, so no matter how many times I kill him, he'll just keep coming back for more. So I'm going to be in the back playing with my new little toy. You guys just give me a holler when you've got the tomb open." Katherine says, walking towards the back of the tomb, with her 'new little toy', Jermey.

So, me and Bonnie spend the next few minutes getting the spell ready.

"Where the hell is Damon?" Stefan asks us.

"We can't wait, we have to get him out of there." Bonnie tells Stefan.

"Stefan, I can't go in the tomb. I'll have to be here with Bonnie, doing the spell. I've called the twins, but I'm not sure if they'll get here fast enough, and it's not safe for you to go in there alone. Especially not when Katherine's in there." I explain to Stefan.

"We don't have time. We have to get Jeremy out of there." Bonnie tells me.

"She's right. We don't have time to get you back up. Your going to have to go in alone." I tell Stefan, not happy about it.

"If she's fed, she has her strength back." Stefan adds to our little debate.

"We still have some of the powder, ash, thing." I tell Bonnie, her than reaching down to grab it.

"Do you think you can get close enough?" Bonnie asks Stefan.

"He has to. Even if you can't Stefan, you have to." I tell him.

"I know. Let's do this." Stefan tells us.

"It's going to take us sometime." Bonnie tells Stefan.

"How long?" Stefan asks.

"No idea. A while?" I tell him.

"Just get me in there as soon as you can." Stefan tells us.

"Can't this spell only be used by a Bennet witch? Does that mean you can even do the spell?" Bonnie asks me, panicing a little.

"That's what your for. You'll still be using my power too. Calm down, Bonnie. We can do this."

Than, me and Bonnie with the spell book walk closer to the tomb entrence.

"Phasmatos Salves Nas Ex Malon." Me and Bonnie start.

"Terra Mora Vantis Quo Incandis,"

"Et Vasa Quo Ero Signos." We continue as Stefan walks closer to the tomb entrence.

Soon, all the flames in the room reacted.

"Ooh, something's happening." Katherine says, finally coming out from her pit.

"Bonnie, no!" I hear Jermey cry out.

I look over at Bonnie and see her nose is bleeding.

"You have to stop her, she's not stronge enough." Jermey calls out again.

"I can take it from her." I say, sitting Bonnie down, than looking at Jermey and noding.

"Hope! What the hell are you doing? You need a Bennet witch!" Bonnie says from her spot where she's sitting on the ground.

"I don't need a Bennt witch for this. I'm a Mikaelson. I'll find a way around the issue." I whisper to myself before continuing.

"Look, Hope, I like you an all. But you can't do this. You aren't a Bennet." Katherine tells me from her safe place behind the tomb wall.

"Phasmatos Salves Nas Ex Malon." I say, continuing.

"Coniuncta Dissolvat Sanguine Miscet Nunc Mea"

"Terra Mora Vantis Quo Incandis." I say, taking a knife out of the bag me and Bonnie brought.

I slit my hand open.

"Coniuncta Dissolvat Sanguine Miscet Nunc Mea" I continue, putting my blood on the flames.

"Et Vasa Quo Ero Signos" I say, while walking over to the next candle.

"Coniuncta Dissolvat Sanguine Miscet Nunc Mea" I say, sliting my hand open again because it healed.

"Phasmatos Salves Nas Ex Malon" I say, while walking over to the next candle.

"Coniuncta Dissolvat Sanguine Miscet Nunc Mea" I say, sliting my hand again, and getting ready to repeat the process.

"Or maybe you can. But how the hell can you if you aren't a Bennet witch? Do you really think your that powerful? You must be delusional." Katherine says. I just ignore her and keep doing the spell.

"Terra Mora Vantis Quo Incandis"

"Coniuncta Dissolvat Sanguine Miscet Nunc Mea"

"Et Vasa Quo Ero Signos" I say, finishing that spell.

"Non potes abire et tu non potes. Usque ad verso paulisper facio." I say quickly after I finished the spell.

"Are you done trying to be a Bennet, Hope? Because I'm pretty sure it didn't. I can't get out." Katherine says while putting her hand up onto an invisable force field.

"No. You can't. But Stefan can go in, and come out with Jermey. So could Damon, if he was here." I explain to her.

"What the hell did you do?" Katherine says, getting pissed.

"I took down the tomb spell. Didn't you want me to do that?" I ask innocently.

"Yes. I did. But you did something else too." Katherine accuses me.

"Me!" I say, faking a gasp.

"This is outragous. Why would I ever do something like that?" I say, very, very, very sarcastically.

"Cut the crap." Katherine pretty much yelled at me.

"Well, you see, I did a spell my Aunt Freya taught me when I was 12/13." I start.

That gets me a look from Katherine.

"Ok, maybe I looked at it while she wasn't looking, but! it was a spell to lock someone inside of something or somewhere. One person. Singular."

"You. Bitch." Katherine tells me.

"No. I'm a witch. I mean, I guess you could call me a witch bitch..." I tell her.

"I don't give a damn! I'll drink Jermey dry, if you don't get me out of here!" Katherine says, swinging Jermey around a little.

"Et nunc audi mw, cogentibus abiciant." I say, making her let go of Jermey, even going as far as healing him.

"You can go in and get Jermey now, Stefan." I tell him.

He looks at me suspiciously, before walking towards the tomb, helping Jermey up, and helping him walk out of there.

"What the hell did you do?" Katherine asks me.

"Silencio." I say, getting her to shut up.

"What I did was a spell that minics... compulsion is the easiest thing I can think of. Then I did a spell to shut you up. A very much needed spell, might I add." I told Katherine.

I then did the motion that let her talk again.

"Oh come on! You just ruined the next episode, Hope!" Katherine tells me sarcastically.

"Maybe. But that's better than Jermey or Bonnie dying." I tell her.

Me and Katherine have a stand down.

Veins start to grow under her eyes.

I make mine glow yellow, while rasing an eye brow.

Katherine gives up first.

"Fine. Leave me here. That will eventually come back and bite you in the ass." Katherine says, walking back into the depts of the tomb.

"I doubt that." I say before begining to pack up the bags.

"How the hell did you do that?" Stefan and Bonnie asks at the same time.

"What do you mean?" I ask them.

"What we're talking about is the fact that you were able to overide a spell made only for Bennet witches. Or that you were able to do spells after it? Big ones?" Bonnie asks me.

Lizzie and Josie come running down the stairs.

"We're here to help!" Lizzie screams while running downstairs, trying to hold onto her bag that is full of herbs and spells books that they made out of memory during their freetime.

"Your a little late, but thank you." I tell the twins.

"Ok! Stop avoiding. Please, answer the question Hope." Stefan asks me.

"Well, you see..." I start. "My family bloodline is of powerful witches." I start explaining.

"I thought you said you didn't know your witch bloodline." Bonnie says.

"That was a lie. I do. We just aren't known for the best things. Or even being witches." I add.

"What does that mean?" Bonnie asks me.

"It's a long story I don't want to get into. All you need to know, is I'm a powerful, first-born, witch with a werewolf side that makes me more powerful and easier to piss off. That's all you need to know." I say, finishing packing the bag, standing up and trying to walk out of the tomb.

"All we need know? Hope, you can't not tell us what witch bloodline you are! You can't keep secrets like these! Why the hell are you even keeping this secret!" Stefan says, stepping in front of me, demanding answers.

"Because I don't want you to hate me!" I scream at him.

At that, he takes a step back.

"What the hell do that mean?" Jermey asks from behind me.

"Look, I've always been an outcast, even before people found out who I was related to. Once they did, they ran. As fast as they could. And, I'm finally feeling like I belong here. I don't want to be kicked out just yet." I say before pushing past Stefan, and up the stairs and past the twins and straight to the Salvatore house.

~~Lizzie's POV~~

We all watch as Hope leaves the tomb, obviously pissed off about the conversation.

"Hope's never fit in. And the few times she feel like she does, she isn't one to let go. Even if you hate her at first, or she hates you, but if you find a way to gain her trust, your an idiot to let it go. She gives out trust to some people because, she doesn't want to get hurt." I start explaining, as me and Josie finish walking down the stairs.

"What happened to her?" Bonnie ask us.

"She lost her parents. And her uncle. Three aunts that will die eventually... she's going to lose almost everyone she cares about." Josie explains.

"Yeah. We all will. That's what makes us human. Theres more." Stefan says.

"She's part vamire. She will live past all of the people she has cared about, minus the vampires." I tell them.

"A vampire? But she doesn't drink..." Jermey starts.

"She isn't one yet." I say.

"What?" Jermey, Bonnie, and Stefan all say at the same time.

"She's a born vampire. She's had vampire blood inside of her since the day she was born. She was even able to turn her mother with her own blood when she was born and her mother was killed." Josie explains.

"How the hell is that possible?" Stefan asks.

"She's a born vampire because her dad was a hybrid." Me and Josie say at the same time.

"Those don't exist. Neither do people who are witches, werewolves, and vampires all in one person." Stefan says.

"They didn't," Josie starts.

"Until Hope." I finish.

"And there weren't hybrids," Josie starts again.

"Until her dad." I finsh for Josie again.

"And how did we not know about this?" Bonnie asks us.

"Time travel." Jermey finishes for us.

Stefan and Bonnie look at him, confused.

"Sorry. We were meaning to tell you Aunt Bonnie, we just..." I start, but I get cut off.

"Aunt?" Aunt Bonnie asks us.

"They're Caroline's kids." Jermey says again.

"To be fair, we've only told so many people..." Josie says.

"Who? Who have you told?" Stefan asks us.

"Caroline, Damon knows a few parts, Jermey. I think that's it..." I say.

"Oh! Hope's uncle." Josie adds.

"Right! How could we forget him?" I ask Josie.

She laughs.

"Girls? Would you mind?" Stefan says, stopping us from laughing and talking.

So, we get into the whole story. How we time traveled. Everyone back home. The Salvatore school. Etc, etc. Although, we don't get into Hope's family a lot. That's her story to tell.

All we get from that was a bunch of wow.

"We should leave the tomb area. We don't want Katherine knowing everything." I say.

"I already do."

"No you don't. We left somethings out. Somethings Hope should say herself." Josie says before walking out of the tomb room.

"Yeah. Good idea Josie." I say, following her.

~~Hope's POV~~

Once I got to the Salvatore house, I head straight for my room, and take out a computer. I'm not sure who's it is, all I know is that it works.

I steal one of Damon's credit cards, because I know he can just use compulsion, and start googling.

Next thing I knew, I had book a plane ticket, gotten a hotel room, and rented a car.

In New Orleans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! Another chapter is done.

I really shouldn't upload again, but it's my book and I'm doing what I want! Enjoy the extra, extra chapter.

Let me know wht you think!

Until next time,

~~addyfm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 2.2K 25
The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted. The Mikaelson Academy for the Elite and Superior. Two schools. A decade-old rivalry. What happens when...
2.7K 68 11
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Imagine if Hope had a twin sister, she hadn't seen for years. They both hate each o...
43.1K 1.3K 32
What if Hope went to New Orleans after she saw Landon and Josie kiss? What if she never stayed? It sets 15 years after the Malivore jump. Hope left M...
293K 13.2K 58
A newly triggered werewolf attends the Salvatore Boarding School. Having to deal with her new found strength and anger issues, Alexandria Sinclair tr...