The Redo

By Ahiriah

Crystal Myers, like any other nineteen-year-old in college, went to a party. There she met Jess Cole. They sp... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸𝟿
π“‚€ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑 πŸ›πŸ˜ π“‚€
𝓒𝓱π“ͺ𝓹 31
'βœ΅β€’.ΒΈ,✡°✡.q.✰ π•–π•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ✰.q.✡°✡,ΒΈ.β€’βœ΅'

Chapter 13

1.6K 23 0
By Ahiriah

~Would you like to go out with me?

Crystal

Lately I've been thinking alot about these feeling I think I might possibly have for Jess. I don't want us together and we might break up and be parents that are nasty exes. That will just brink too much
drama into Emily's life. I don't want her
to have parents that can't get along with each other and have a bad or toxic relationship. I don't want to fall for him cause I'm scared if things go bad I'll end up hurt and we'll probably have a bad friendship if we were to be friends after.

I picked up the phone and decided to call
Jayla and asked her for us to have a girls' day with Emily and go shopping, get our nails done, get some food and go swimming. She said yes and now I'm going to get us ready.

I went to Emily's room to see her on her bed with her iPad playing a puzzle game, I told her we we're going to have a girl's Day with aunty Jayla she said yay and went to her closet while I stood and watched what she picked out. She took out a black and white striped shirt with gray, black and white plaid skirt with white and black fur slippers.
It looked nice so I let her ware it because it was a good outfit choice.

I helped her put it on then went to my room and picked out a blue and white checked coat with a
whit T-shirt dress underneath with a white Michael Kors never full hand bag and white boots.

I then packed a big with snacks, water, slippers for me, scocks for
My baby, and other things. I then went to
the closet in the living room hallway near the door to get her stroller.
I put everything by the door then went to check in Emily. I found her still in her room so I told her to bring her iPad and I grabbed my phone. We went to the door and I opened it then placed the stroller in the trunk of my car.

Once I was done getting everything in the car and strapped in Emily, I got into the driver's seat and told Jayla that I'll meet her at Mark Lonning Mall. We got there 37 minutes later. A little after I parked I saw Jayla's silver Audi
park next to me. I got out and we greeted each other with hugs. I then opened the door and got out Emily and gave her to Jayla. I went to the trunk and got out the stroller. While Jayla strapped in Emily
I went over to seat beside my driver's seat and got out my bag.

About a minute later we walked into the mall with me pushing the stroller and Jayla holding both of our purses. We decided to first go to a shop called Kate Jane. It is one of my favourite stores.
As we walked in I was a white beautiful dress. It caught my eye so I decided to try it on and it was the perfect fit. Jayla also found a pant suit she liked and I got Emily a little sweater dress that was so cute and this beautiful
star necklace, I also got a moon and star one so we would be matching .

After a few more stores we went to
Chipotle to get some food then we went to the salon to get our nails done.
Jayla and I got similar designs while Emily say between us with her ipad. I don't think a four year old need to get her nails done so I didn't let her. I think it would be more appropriate when she's 10. While we were doing that we discussed a few things to do with Emily's party that's like in 3 weeks.

___________________________________________

Jess

For the past few days I've been thinking about how to ask Crystal out. I'm sure of my feelings towards her and I want to make the 3 of us a family and extended it eventually. I can't wait to do so.

I think I should buy her some blue, red and white rose like 12 dozen of those, show up in a nice outfit, probly get a plane to come write it in the air and have some candles on a path way and ask her. I think my plan is solid. I hope she feels the same or is willing to try this out, atleast for Emily's sake.

For the whole day I've been planning out what I will do it's about 7:38 now and I am going to text her and aske her if they're at home. I'll use the excuse to see Emily although even if she says no. I will be visiting Emily.

I texted her and she said they're home. So I got dressed into a whit button up shirt and gray and white plaid pants with black shoes.

I called the pilot to make show he was ready as I headed out.
In about 45 minutes I was there and the pilot was about 10 mind away. I got the people to set up the flowers and candles while I waited for the pilot.

~Imagine it being so etching like this but at night ~

The pilot would be in arriving in 2 minutes, so I hurried out of the car and went to knock on the door. Crystal answered, she was in sweat pants on a red crop top. She looked cute with her hair in a messy bun. I heard the plane so I smiled said hi and pulled her into the drive way. Her face looked surprised and shock. Then right when she was about to say something the plane came writing will you go out with me, I pulled her into me and turned her towards the plane.

After the plane went she was quiet for a while, thinking of what to say. I was there a little nervous waiting patiently for her response. After like 2 minutes she smiled and said sure. Then she frowned and said but we have a few things to talk about first. I was confused but followed her into the house.

I told her my true feelings towards her, she said she likes me too but she says she's worried about the outcome if something goes wrong. I didn't think about that. I didn't want us to have a bad relationship if this doesn't work out.

I was still positive that it won't and convinced her. I then told her when to get ready and an outline of what she should wear, because the date would be a surprise.

After talking, we watched TV together in the couch coddled up in blankets. It was a warm sight, I wanted it to be just like now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 360 32
As Brent (28) and Jessica (24) confront their pasts, they uncover deep-seated secrets that threaten not only their relationship but also the stabilit...
136K 4.9K 40
(First Book in the Saving Series) Lauren had Crystal when she was 18 with a mysterious man that left her the next morning. She was kicked out but sur...
1.5K 27 17
After the death of her father when she was 10 years old, Jennifer becomes closer to her mother who also lost her husband. Even after that tragedy, Je...
356 122 21
Jessica Kingston just got out of a toxic relationship then her mother set her up for a blind date but what she didn't know is that her blind date wil...