A Kiss is still a Kiss

By ladycrookshanks

[COMPLETED] BoyxBoy On his graduation day, New mustered all his remaining courage to confess his feelings to... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER 01
SPECIAL CHAPTER 02
SPECIAL CHAPTER 03

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

5.6K 231 60
By ladycrookshanks

"What is this all about?!" Apple complained as she entered the car and slammed the door.

Tay just looked at her in awe as she placed another set of bags in the backseat.

"Did you bring your entire house? Isn't your luggage enough?"

"You told me to take an indefinite leave, an indefinite leave! How the hell am I supposed to know how many clothes I should pack? And you even told me we're leaving already. Of course, I just brought anything I could grab from my closet. And can you just stop complaining? You didn't even help load my luggage into your car!"

Tay just shrugged his shoulders and looked ahead. They were parked a few blocks away from New's unit.

"And why the hell are we going on a trip in the middle of a workweek?"

"Tsss. Keep quiet. I'm thinking."

"Oh really?"

He revved the engine when he saw New and Earth coming out of the building.

"Huh, so we're stalking them now?? Oh come on Tay. I expected more from you."

"Just shut up okay. I'll give you another bag just help me with this one."

_____

"So where are we going exactly?" New asked.

He was actually caught off guard when Earth told him they were going on a two-day trip.

"Tss. Just don't worry okay. I'm gonna take you somewhere you can relax. You don't have to worry about work. You have me, right."

"I don't even know if being friends with one of the bosses is a good thing or not."

"Well, you can always choose to be more than friends," Earth smirked before turning on the engine.

New just glared at him and didn't say anything.

"Hey, I'm just kidding. You don't have to look at me that way."

*

New shifted in his seat and squinted his eyes as he looked outside the window.

"He-hey, I'm sorry for sleeping," he apologized as he fell asleep the entire drive.

"Nah, no worries, okay. I'm taking you out to rest. Come on," Earth replied and went down the car.

He surveyed the area as he descended the car. It was a beach resort and by the looks of it, it was a resort intended for those who were loaded.

He followed Earth to the reception area and he wasn't even surprised when the receptionist knew him considering his status in the society.

"Good afternoon, Sir Watthanasetsiri."

"Good afternoon. Two VIP rooms, please."

"He-hey. We can just share. No need for two rooms," he interrupted.

As much as he wanted to have his privacy, he knew that Earth wouldn't let him pay anything and given the exquisiteness of the resort, the room rates would be up the roof.

"Or I can just use a standard room. There's no need for a VIP one."

"Oh come on, New. Don't worry about anything. I've got you all covered, okay?"

"But, I-I don't wanna leech on you. I can pay for my own expenses."

Earth chuckled and tapped his shoulder.

"I was the one who dragged you into this, okay. So no need to stresa out. But are you fine sharing a room with me?"

He just nodded and smiled at him.

"Okay. Miss, a VIP room with two beds, please."

_____

"Can you at least help me bring my bags??!" Apple exclaimed as she wiped the beads of sweat on her forehead as she dragged her luggage behind Tay.

"Tss. Is it my fault that you brought clothes good for one year?" Tay replied as he harshly grabbed the luggage from her.

"Hey, be careful! That's limited edition and of course, it's a trip, Tay. I have to look good and I don't wanna post IG photos of me wearing the same outfits!"

"Tsss. What's with people and Instagram?"

"Wooww. Coming from someone who posted an IG story of New sleeping in the passenger seat."

"Wha-Wait? You saw it?!"

"Of course. I didn't give it any malice back then, but now that I know that you're head over heels for him I could only say, you don't delete IG stories seconds after posting them!"

Tay grimaced at her and proceeded to the reception area. He didn't really have no plans of posting that one, but New looked so cute while sleeping in his car and he couldn't help but snap a photo.

However, he hesitated the last minute and decided to delete his IG story. He wasn't expecting that anybody would see it, especially Apple.

"Come on. Hurry up!"

"Why don't you walk in heels so you'd know??"

"Good afternoon. Which room is New Thitipoom staying? He's the one who just checked in earlier, the one in blue."

"I'm sorry sir but we don't disclose any information about our guests."

He smiled widely at the receptionist hoping his charms would work on her.

"Can you check it for me, please? Actually he's my boyfriend and he's sulking at me for forgetting our anniversary and I wanna surprise him."

"Huh? Then why is he staying in one room with Mr Watthanasetsiri?"

His eyes widened the moment he heard the receptionist's words.

"Wait? What?!"

He noticed that the woman bit her lips as if she just disclosed a secret.

"I mean, how many rooms are you gonna take, Sir?"

"Can you go back to what you said earlier? What do you mean by staying in one room?"

"Oh come on Tay. Can you just get a room? I'm so fucking tired carrying all of these!" Apple complained and hit his arm with the bag she was holding.

"Tss. I won't even wonder if you have a refrigerator inside your bags."

"How many rooms, Sir?"

"Two standard rooms ple—"

"Wait? What? Standard? You asshole! I was expecting you'd get VIP rooms."

"Tsss. I'd go bankrupt because of the bags I'm gonna give you. Miss do you have promos or do you offer discounts?"

"Uh, sir, but—"

"Tay? Tay Tawan is that you?"

He turned to look at a very familiar figure.

"Wh-White?"

White was his junior in University. He was kinda close to him since they were orgmates.

"Hey long time no see. Your girlfriend?" White asked and pointed at Apple who was eyerolling at his back.

"Her? No, of course not! She's just a friend. By the way, are you here for a vacation?"

"No. Actually, I'm co-supervising this resort. My grandma owns this one."

"Ooohh," he squinted his eyes as he looked closely at White.

"White, I need your help."

_____

New heaved a sigh of relief as his back hit the soft matress.

"Hmmmmm. This is so soft I could probably sleep the entire day," he murmured as he grabbed the pillow.

Earth chuckled and sat on the bed next to him.

"What do you wanna eat? I'm gonna call for room service."

"Just anything. I'd rather sleep than eat though," he replied and snuggled the pillow.

"Okay, just sleep first. I'm gonna wake you up once the food arrives."

*

New rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms as he scanned the room looking for Earth.

"Oh, you're awake. I didn't bother waking you up since you were sleeping soundly," Earth, who just came out of the bathroom, said. His body was only covered by a towel and his hair and chest were still wet.

He cleared his throat before replying.

"Uh, thanks. I slept well though. It's just a good thing you didn't wake me up."

"You might wanna take a shower before eating dinner."

"O-Okay."

_____

"Check your bag if your wallet is there," Apple told him as they walked towards the resort's restaurant.

"Tsss. I have it with me, okay. There's no need to fidget," Tay replied obviously annoyed by Apple's continuous nagging.

"I'm just making sure, okay? I don't wanna pay for the both of us. I've learned my lesson."

They both settled on the seat near the entrance.

Apple clapped her hands the moment the waiter handed them the menu.

"Gosh, I'm starving!"

He only chuckled and looked at the list of food.

"One vegetable salad and orange juice, please."

He abruptly lifted his head to look at Apple who just placed her order.

"I thought you were starving," he said and gave emphasis to the last word.

"Tsss. Yeah I'm starving but I'm still on a diet. And can you please order steak. I just wanna see meat while I eat so it would feel like I'm eating it, too."

"You're impossible," he scoffed but still gave in to Apple's request and ordered steak.

*

They were in the midst of eating when he noticed two familiar figures entering the restaurant.

"Shit, they're here," he whispered to Apple who was busy staring at the steak he was slicing.

He noticed that New was surveying the area, and his eyes widened the moment New saw them.

He didn't even know what he was thinking for he was already panicking that instead of asking Apple for help, he stuffed an entire slice of steak in her mouth.

"Whatjsjkabdbka—" Apple grumbled.

"Oh shit," he exclaimed the moment he realized what just happened.

"What the fuck was that? I told you I'm on a diet!" she complained after spitting the meat on a tissue paper.

"They're here!" he exclaimed in a low voice.

New and Earth settled on an area five tables away from them and he noticed that New would glance at them once in a while.

"Apppllee," he lovingly called out to her and held out a slice of steak.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Apple glared at him.

"Come on, just take it. New is looking."

"Shit Tay you're using me to make him jealous?!" she exclaimed in a hushed voice since the several people were starting to flock the area.

"Just eat it, okaaay? Aaaaah."

He observed New in the corner of his eye and saw that he was looking at them.

"Just take iiittt. I'll buy you a new set of lipstick," he said through gritted teeth, aiming the spoon closer to her mouth.

"Fuck you, Tawan," Apple grunted and sported a fake smile before eating the food.

"Good girl."

_____

New bit the insides of his cheeks as he looked at Tay and Apple in the corner of his eye.

"You okay?" Earth asked and leaned closer to look him in the eyes.

"Ye-yeah. I'm fine," he replied and continued eating, the food lodging in his throat as he stopped himself from glancing back at them.

They continued eating in silence with Earth occasionally asking him if he wanted more.

They were almost done eating when a waiter rolled in a trolley in front of them.

"Did you order for more?"

Earth just smiled at him and signalled the waiter who then placed the circular tray covered in cloche on the table.

"Open it."

New was hesitant but curious at the same time. He had a weird feeling in his gut that he couldn't explain.

He stared at Earth before slowly reaching out to remove the cover.

He wasn't really expecting food to be inside but what he saw made him gape at Earth who was just smiling at him.

"Wh-what's this for?" New stuttered as he looked back and forth at Earth and the silver bracelet in front of him.

Earth then reached out and grabbed his hand on the table.

"I'm serious when I told you that I like you, New. I know I don't have a space in your heart yet but I'm hoping someday you'd give me some. Please, let me show you how much I care for you in the way I can."

Earth then grabbed the bracelet and placed it on his palm.

"I want you to keep this bracelet so if one day you'd finally decide to give me a chance, you can wear this one. But if you decide not to, you can return it to me," Earth continued and closed his palm.

He felt the coldness of the bracelet on his skin as he clutched it in his hand whilst looking at Earth.

_____

"Boom-erang," Apple whispered to him.

He clutched the spoon tighter in his hand as he looked at Earth whose hand was on top of New's.

"So, what now? What are you gonna do, huh?"

Tay glared at Apple who was smirking at him, obviously mocking him.

"Tsss. You think I'm just gonna sit and watch him get New? It's gonna be a goddamn bloody fight."

*****

Hey there loves! Thank you so much for your comments and messages. I really do appreciate all of them to the point they make me so kilig. 💙 Stay safe loves! 💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 9.2K 55
As part of a dare he didn't want to partake, New was forced to rob a complete stranger by grabbing his phone in the middle of the crowd. But why is t...
1.1M 48.9K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
308K 22.3K 111
SJ is in love with his best friend since he can remember. He is not so sure about Liam, but back when they were eighteen, they agreed to date each ot...
143K 6.9K 36
NEW Lucky Charm🍀. [COMPLETE] Tay Tawan is the best senior detective on his squad. He arrested hundreds of bad guys, gangs and mafia around Thailand...