Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru...

Par ScammerOne

Inubozaki Shouichi was a boy without any memories of his past. He is now adopted at the inubozaki house and i... Plus

Bio
Harem
Awakening
Noble Storm
Encounter
Wish
Sword Maiden
Sword Maiden II
Perplexity
Shining Hearts
Shining Hearts II
Adversity
Overcoming Adversity
Anticipation of Tomorrow
Anticipation of Tomorrow II
Anticipation of Tomorrow III
Idyllic Happiness
Idyllic Happiness II
Idyllic Happiness III
Idyllic Happiness IV
Blessing of the Gods
Blessing of the Gods II
Blessing of the Gods III
The Choice For A Change
The Choice For A Change II
The Choice for a change III
Those Who Know Grief
The Bonds of Love
The Darkness Of Despair
The Light Of Hope
Inubozaki Shouichi
A Brewing Storm
The Connected Past I
The Connected Past II
The Entrusted Future
The Entrusted Future II
Aftermath
Records Of the Agito - The Unknown Past
Records Of the Agito - The Lost World
Records Of the Agito - A New Beginning
Records Of the Agito - The Red-Eyed Devil
Records Of the Agito - What It Means To Protect
Records Of the Agito - Determination
Records Of the Agito - Transition
Records Of the Agito - The Two Girls
Records Of the Agito - Overconfidence
Records Of the Agito - Recovery
Records Of the Agito - Budding
Records Of the Agito - The Flowers Of War
Records Of the Agito - Exploration
Records Of the Agito - Exploration II
Records Of the Agito - Fleeting Days
Records Of the Agito - Sisters
Records Of the Agito - Loss
Records Of the Agito - Warped Minds
Records Of the Agito - Mad Thoughts
Records Of the Agito - Chikage's Choice
Records Of the Agito - The Future Of Mankind
Records Of the Agito - Warriors Of Shikoku
Records Of the Agito - Warriors of Shikoku II
Records Of the Agito - Ashikawa Shouichi
Records Of the Agito - The Passed On Feelings
Spectacular Days
Joyous Youth
Precious Memories
Precious Memories II
My Heart Aches When I Think of You
Concealed Intentions
Pure Hearts
Final Duty
Shinning Evolution
I'm Happy For You Are With Me

Records Of the Agito - Determination II

176 11 1
Par ScammerOne

Just as Shouichi was enjoying his meal and looked at Hinata who is still teasing Wakaba, he felt the same tingling in his head when the snake lord was about to attack Wakaba.

Shouichi: Both of you get down!!!! 

Wakaba and Hinata: Eh?!

Shouichi immediately dives down to protect Wakaba and Hinata. Just after Shouichi dived down, an explosion wreck the Shouichi's dorm causing widespread destruction not only to his dorm but to the surroundings as well. 

Shouichi: Both of you! Are you okay?! (Shouichi said as he looked at both Wakaba and Hinata who were laying down under him) Ah?! (Shouichi said as he came into a realization) 

Hinata: Y-yes...... I think I'm alright. Ah?! (Hinata also realized something happened to her)

Wakaba: M-me too. (Wakaba then looked down to see that there's something squishing her chest.)

*squish* *squish* 

Shouichi was squishing both Hinata and Wakaba's at the same time. 

Shouichi: So, Uhm.......

Wakaba and Hinata: PERVERT!!!!!! (Both of them immediately uppercut Shouichi away)

Shouichi: OW!!! 

Wakaba: W-what are you thinking???!!!!! (Wakaba said while covering her chest in a red face)

Shouichi: In my defense, it was an accident! I had no choice to protect both of you. 

Inner Shouichi: Lucky accident for me though. (Shouichi was yelling as loud as possible from his heart)

Hinata: Hmmm...... You dare to lay a hand on my Wakaba-chan...... (Hinata said while picking a knife that's lying around and looking at Shouichi with the face of an Oni)

Shouichi: Wait, wait, wait!!!!!!!! There's an enemy that just attacked us!!!! We can deal with this later!!!!!

Hinata: Mou...... Looks like we're going to save your execution for later on. (Hinata said with a sweet but dangerous smile)

Shouichi: Don't say such dangerous things with a sweet face!!! 

The three of them then took a peek through the still-standing wall and saw a figure with horns while carrying a forked spear approaching them. 

Shouichi: It's one of them again, huh?

Wakaba: Who are they? Is it the same one as the one that attacked me? 

Shouichi: Yes...... but....... this one is different from the ones before. 

Hinata: What do you mean? 

Shouichi: I don't even know myself, but...... Just from over here, I can already feel it, this one is on another level from the ones before. To be honest, I don't think I can even defeat it myself. 

Wakaba: Then, with my help- Ouch! (Shouichi then flicked Wakaba's forehead)

Shouichi: Your leg is still not healed, right? You'll only be a burden, so take Uesato and get away from here as far as possible!

Hinata: Let's go, Wakaba-chan!!

Wakaba: But!

Shouichi: Go!!!!!! 

Wakaba then immediately took Hinata's hand and ran as fast as she could away from the ruins. 

Shouichi: Henshin!!!!

Shouichi then transformed into his other form and jumped to deliver the dropkick towards the monster. Just as Shouichi's dropkick was about to hit the monster, it launched an energy attack in a form of a cross which causes an explosion knocking him down. The monster then walked to the downed Shouichi and used its forked spear to pierced him right at his chest. 

Shouichi: AGHHHHHH!!!!!! (Shouichi screamed in pain as blood began to gush out from he is stabbed)

Taurus Ballista: So this is Gills...... The pathetic being trying to protect mankind? 

Shouichi: What are you????!!!! Why have you and your kind been killing humans throughout the island????!!!!!! (Shouichi said angrily)

Taurus Ballista: We are Lord. We are the beings that have kept humans from attaining any kind of power. For humans to wield the power of gods, it's unforgivable. Humans don't need any power, we will be the ones to protect humans. 

Shouichi: You kill humans just because they have the power to fight?!

Taurus: Mankind is a weak being. As they gained a new power, they'll only use it for their own gains. That's why humans don't need those powers. We'll be the ones that will protect humans. 

Shouichi: YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!! (Shouichi said as he struggled to try and break free from the forked spear)

But as much as Shouichi struggled, he still couldn't break free from the spear. Instead, the spear pierced much deeper into his body. 

Shouichi: AGHH!!! Is this it?! 

Wakaba: ASHIKAWA!!!!!!!!!! 

Shouichi saw that Wakaba in her hero form running towards him while unsheathing the Ikutachi. The surprised lord immediately pulled out the forked spear and retreated. 

Wakaba: Are you okay, Ashikawa?! (Wakaba said as Shouichi stood up while holding his wound)

Shouichi: Ugh..... Yeah...... I think so... I thought I told you to get away as far as possible!!!! 

Wakaba: I just can't let you die, especially after Shiratori-san entrusted me with everything!!!!

Taurus Ballista: Hmph...... Humans who have been chosen by the earthly gods are nothing compared to our power. 

Shouichi: Agh...... (Shouichi groans in pain)

Wakaba: Are really okay?! 

Shouichi: More than that, we have to defeat this guy! He's their leader.

Wakaba: Their? Wait, What is he?! 

Shouichi: I'll explain later, we have to defeat this guy right now! 

Wakaba: O-okay...... 

Shouichi: Alright, I'll-

Wakaba: Follow after me!!!!!

Before Shouichi could even start talking, Wakaba already ran towards the Lord and draw out her sword in an attempt to slash the lord in half. As Wakaba's sword made contact with the lord, her sword just grazed its body much less slash through it. 

Taurus Ballista: As I've said before, the power of the earthly gods is no match for us. (The monster then used the forked spear to summon the same cross explosion knocking Wakaba back)

Shouichi immediately jumped and saved the falling Wakaba 

Shouichi: Wakaba!!!! Are you okay??!! 

Wakaba: Y-yeah........ 

As fast as Wakaba got knocked back, she immediately stood up and was about to charge at the lord again. Before Wakaba could do anything Shouichi immediately head chopped Wakaba's head. 

Wakaba: OW!!!!! What are you trying to do???!!!

Shouichi: Hold of your horses! That's not the kind of enemy that we can defeat individually. If you die then Utano's sacrifice would have been for nothing!!! 

Wakaba:...... Then, what are you suggesting we do?! 

Shouichi: Right now, The only way to defeat that thing is to combine our power and a strategy. 

Wakaba: What should we do? 

Shouichi then began to examine the surrounding areas looking for a way to buy some time for them to escape. His eye then laid upon a car that was still not exploding but was leaking gasoline. 

Shouichi: Alright, we'll do this. (Shouichi said as he began explaining his plan)

The both of them stepped out from the rubble where they were hiding. Wakaba drew out her Ikutachi whilst Shouichi extended the gills claw on both of his arms. 

Shouichi: Let's do this. 

Wakaba: Yeah! 

Wakaba immediately charged followed by Shouichi in the back. Both of them launched a wave attack in an attempt to try and push the Lord towards the car. Both of their efforts were useless as the Lord was far stronger and instead the both of them got pushed back. But they never relented and kept on fighting. 

Shouichi: Do it now, Wakaba!!! 

Wakaba: Alright! 

Shouichi and Wakaba jumped back towards the car that was leaking fuel and stood in front of it. The lord then released the cross symbol attack from the forked spear towards them. In that one moment, Shouichi retracted the claw and extended the gills fillers, and jumped back to get away from the explosion. The momentum caused by Shouichi's jumping and Wakaba's pulling his hand as strong as possible was enough to cause the lord to lose its balance and got pulled towards the car that was leaking gasoline and the same place where the cross-shaped attack was headed. A big explosion occurred as Wakaba cut Shouichi's fillers that were pulling the lord so that the lord doesn't have a way to pull Shouichi back into the fire. 

Shouichi: Let's run!!!! (Shouichi said as he pulled Wakaba's hand and ran towards the direction of the Marugame castle)

(A few minutes later)

Both of them arrived at the classroom door while still holding hands. Wakaba who realized this immediately felt awkward and immediately shakes of Shouichi's hand with a red face. Shouichi who was looking pale immediately dropped down sitting on the floor. 

Wakaba: Are you okay, Ashikawa?! (Wakaba asked in worry) We should get you to the hospital. 

Shouichi: No! I'm fine! 

Wakaba: You're clearly not! 

Shouichi: No! Just give it a minute! 

Wakaba then looked at the wounds on his chest and saw smoke emitting from it before completely covering his wound. 

Shouichi: *pant* *pant* Alright, I'm okay....... Just have to..... keep it together....... 

Wakaba:...... (Wakaba could only look at Shouichi even though he said he is okay, but deep down she knew that something is very wrong)

To Be Continued

I hope you guys liked the new chapter of my story

Author Notes (A/N)

I do not own Kamen Rider Agito and Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru because they already have their respective owners

All images belong to respective owners.

I only own OCs and a synopsis of the story.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

39.5K 613 24
When a CTRG operator is sent to destroy a new CSAT weapon, the situation became uncontrollable when the device sends him in a different world. Cut of...
293K 40K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
19.8K 501 8
One of the three very being created by Stellar Dragon King Veldanava and his faithful servant, also the manager of the world Rimuru has started a new...
281K 13.6K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...