Percy Jackson- The Cursed Hero

By Darkgamer08

At the end of the battle of Manhattan, Percy kills Luke, thus destroying Kronos. But while fading , Kronos u... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
A/N ( please read )
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Rewrite final
Rewrite released

A/N

2.1K 10 7
By Darkgamer08

Heya guys. I know that an A/N is the last thing that you want to read right now. But I just wrote this to inform you that the reason I didn't update this story in the past week was because I was working on my other story . The epilogue for this story will be uploaded before next Tuesday. I swear on the Styx.

Make sure to check out my other story- 'The son of Thor' . I have got wonderful reviews for it, but some more suggestions won't hurt, right?

Peace out.✌️✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 304 6
Broken. Insane. Ruthless. These words are the words that describe Percy Jackson now. Follow Perseus, as he is sent back to the past to extract reven...
73.5K 1.9K 48
An alternate timeline, another life, a new destiny. Percy has a fate greater than any other in this universe and any other that exists. Born from the...
3.1K 93 9
He had gone through all. He has been to Heaven and Hell, literally. But just one act was more than enough to push him over the edge and seek vengeanc...
23.8K 498 21
*Discontinued* Percy Jackson battled against Kronos and just when he thought he had won, he couldn't be more wrong. Kronos sends himself and Percy ba...