BTS 8TH MEMBER Promise (BOOK...

By chimmiiechimchim1013

Fanfiction it's my first ever story that i would be making so please bear with me. Everything that i will wr... More

Pt84
Pt85
Pt86
Pt87
Pt88
Pt89
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Pt90
Pt91
Pt92
Pt93
Pt94
Pt95
Pt96
Pt97
Pt98
Pt99
Pt100
Pt101
Pt102
Pt103
Pt104
Pt105
Pt106
Pt107
Pt108
Pt109
Pt110
Pt111
Pt112
Pt113
Pt114
Pt115
Pt116
Pt117
Pt118
Pt119
Pt120
Pt121
Pt122
Pt123
Pt124
Pt125
Pt126
Pt128
Pt129
Pt130
Pt131
Pt132
Pt133
Pt134
Pt135
AUTHORS NOTE
Pt136
LIFE GOES ON
LIFE GOES ON 2
Pt137
Pt138
Pt139
Pt140
Pt141
Pt142
AUTHORS NOTE

Pt127

612 20 0
By chimmiiechimchim1013

SAMMIE'S POV

We have been working everyday for the new album. Everything is going so well with the album making. We are also shooting for the concept shoots and the albums Jacket shoots as well.

We have been working on our choreography this time we have the main track single which we will be promoting and another song which we collaborated with a great American record producer and a DJ Steve Aoki.

In a week we will be shooting our MV for DNA which is our title track from the 5th mini album we are working on which we will release on September 18th of this year. We are trying to finish as much as we can before we continue on our tour.

Because after the release of the album we will do the promotions and set our comeback performance in music shows.

We are tired, sleep deprived but we still feel happy because we get to do what we love make music and perform. We are just hoping that our fans will like what we have prepared for them. And we are proud of the song selections from this album as it represents more of a story of ourselves that we would like to share with our fans.

Jimin and I on the other hand have been doing good. We go out sometimes on dates on private places mostly late at night so we can get to do normal things normal couples do. I haven't ask him yet about his plans about his dating ban. He didn't know that I know it but if he ever needs help I will always be here for him.

We are now on the dance studio practicing our DNA choreography. Our dance gets harder and harder as years go by. I am just so thankful for the good genes my parents had given me so I could endure this bone breaking choreography. Most of our staff are amaze by my energy and endurance that I could keep up with the boys most specially I am always one of the members who is always part of the front and center position along with Jungkook and Jimin.

It is really double hard for me because I need to match my movements with theirs. And I am also thankful for those acting lessons we had when we were trainees because we can act cool and fierce during our performance without looking tired and sluggish.

We call for a break and I literally drop on the floor to lay down and rest. I am so tired ans drench in sweat. After a few minutes I get up and crawled towards the table to get some water.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked me and I just nodded while drinking a bottle of water. Jimin, Jungkook and V is still lying on the floor taking a rest. We tend to give our all even in practice that's why it wears us out.

Namjoon grab some water bottle and gave it to three guys. "Are guys okay?" I heard Namjoon ask them and they just give out an okay sound.

One by one they sat up and drink thw water that was given to them. Jimin look at me and crawl his way to where I was at.

JM: "Are you okay love?"

SM: " Yes i am. The choreo is so insanely hard but worth it!"

JM: " I know, but we need to keep down a notch or else we will get paralyze!"

SM: "Look who is talking you are the one who dances like you wanted to break your bones or something!"

JM: "Hahahaha that's true. The music is so powerful I got carried away!"

SM: " hahaha yeah right!"

JM: "Love are you making fun of me??hahaha"

SM: "Sssshhhh don't be so loud they might hear you!"

JM: "Hear me?? About what? And why are you whispering?"

SM: " If you don't remember mister that we are not out yet in the public. No one knows about us but for a few trusted people!"

JM: "Does it bother you that people might know about us? Are you ashame of me?"

SM: " Don't be over dramatic. It's not that, I just don't want to cause any trouble!"

JM: "What trouble will that be? Love don't stress yourself. As long as we are together and we trust and love one another no problem can ever ruin us okay!?"

SM: " Let's just be more careful okay. Until we can reveal our relationship to the management most specially talk to Bang Pd nim about it!"

JM: "Don't worry I'll work on that. I'll talk to him soon. I am no longer comfortable hiding like this!"

SM: " Neither do I. But let's  just be careful until we can personally talk to Bang pdnim."

"Okay let's go from the top!" Our choreographer shouted as he calls us back to start the practice once again.

So much for toning it down, after the gruelling practice we are literally sprawled all over the floor.

I am still catching my breath. But I am happy that we are done for our dance practice today we will resume again tomorrow. For now we just need to rest a little and then will work again in the studio for some other songs that we need to finalize.

I am now sitting in the studio beside Suga as we wait for Slow Rabbit as he is in a meeting at the moment. I don't know where Jimin and Jungkook are they might be loitering around the building again.

SG: "We haven't talk in a while. We should hang out we need to catch up!"

SM: "Yeah we need to do that. I missed talking to you it felt ages since the last time that we hangout. I mean we are together literally everyday but don't have the chance to talk!"

SG: "How things are going between you and Jiminie?"

SM: "We're good! We enjoy our free time together. How about you? How are you and Annie? I haven't really seen her since we came back here. Are you keeping her for yourself!"

SG: "I can say we are good. We are really trying to get to know each other more. I am not rushing her or anything she needs time and I can wait!"

SM: "It doesn't sound that you are really good I can sense some sadness on your statement!"

SG: "Hahahaha am I that transparent to you?"

SM: "Like duh!! I know you are pretty good at hiding your feelings but not to me! I know you well enough to know your true emotions!"

SG: " Yes you do! And i know you too that's why we click most of the time!"

SM: "So tell me what's the deal with you and Annie?"

SG: " Little Miss Nosy!!"

SM: "Seriously??!"

SG: "It's nothing really. you don't need to worry!"

SM: "Oppa you have always been there for me ever since, you have help me so much and taught me a lot of life lessons most specially when it comes to Jimin. I wanted to do the same for you, I wanted to comfort you and listen to you. Don't bottle it all inside. You know that doesn't help you!"

SG: "Don't worry I am not going through depression now. I know better than that and I have struggled with it for the longest time. And I don't want to go back that road again. And you don't need pay me for whatever I have done for you. I did it because you are important to me and I love you!"

SM: "I am not trying to pay Oppa there is no price for what you have done for me. I just wanted to be there for you if you are sad. I don't want you to feel alone."

SG: "Don't worry if I will be in a situation where it's hard for me to bear, I promise I will come running to you so you can comfort me and hold me steady myself. Arasso!"

SM: "Ne!! Arasso!! I am always ready to hold your hands wherever I am just call me. I'll come running and meet you halfway!"

SG: "It sounded like lyrics from a song hahahaha!"

SM: "I know but I mean it okay!"

And he just nodded and gave me a warm smile.

I do miss him. Even if we are always together there are certain things that you will really miss out if you don't pay attention.

Slow Rabbit came in the room and Jimin and Jungkook aren't here yet so I decided to find them so we can start.

As I walk through the hallway I saw Jimin walking towards the studio. He don't look good he looks upset.

"Jimin where is Jungkook? We are about to start!" I told him and he just look at me didn't say anything and continued walking.

I got shock by his treatment. I mean we were okay just earlier. What happened to him?

***chimmie***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 528 54
This is year 2015 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...
3.5K 69 28
How two strangers fall in love after facing betrayals...will they live forever together?? or will there be another betrayal?? Don't read the alternat...
1.4M 26.1K 198
These are bts imagines that I have wrote. Please don't take my stories without my permission. I do take requests just message me and I'll answer. Als...
3.5K 482 31
This is year 2018 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...