Legacies aren't Legacies Anym...

By lawstudentdropout

What would happen, if one day while at the Salvatore Boarding School, there was another monster attack. But t... More

Characters
|| Playlist ||
|| When Shit hit the Fan || Summary ||
The day it all happened.
Act 1. Season 1.
We pulled a Barry Allen. Bloody hell.
Look's like everything is not in Hell yet. The comets still coming.
Friday Night Bites. It's an Annual Thing Now.
History Repeating (Episode 9) ~~ Part 1
History Repeating ~~ Part 2
History Repeating ~~ Part 3
The-- Ah shit. Looks like theres another vampire on the loose.
Bloodlines With the Original Family
The Explanation
Totally off topic... but...
Lizzie. Stop. Being. A. Bitch.
Return to Unpleasentville ~ Part 2
Another generation of the Children of the Damned.
Rose's are Beautiful
The Myth, The Legend, The Baddest Bitch of Them All, Katerina Petrova
The 'Sun and Moon Curse'. That's what this is. Sure.
Great. The Towns Full of Werewolves. And Ironically Hope's in the Cresent City.
Self-Sacrifice. What Hope Does Best.
Whole Family Issues
As we Lay Dying, Our Life Flashes Before our Eyes
Act 2. Season 3.
Happy Birthday. Not. We live in Mystic Fall, you Idjits.
The Tribrid Who Seems to love Self-Sacrifice.
Holy Shit. Stefan was in a love triangle with my Dad and my aunt. Ew.
Who the hell acts like that?
The Second Reckoning. Oh, who am I kiding? There' been like 10.
It smells like hell. We're all going to hell.
"Ordinary" People
"Ordinary" People ~~ Part 2
Happy Homecoming
Happy Homecoming 2.0
Homecoming 3.0
The New, New Deal.
NOT A NEW CHAPTER (i am so so so sorry but this might be good news!)

Return to Unpleasentville.

2.4K 58 38
By lawstudentdropout

~~Hope's POV~~

I wake up in the Salvatore House after a long night of homework.

Sigh.

Lizzie is sleeping at the end of my bed and Josie fell asleep on the floor next to my bed.

I nudge them a tiney, tiny bit. Josie doesn't feel it and Lizzie just pushes me back, way harder than a nudge might I add.

I look at the time. 7:30. That means we have about an hour before school.

Lizzie will kill me if I don't wake her up to get ready.

Than again, she will kill me if I wake her up.

It's a lose lose situation.

Dammit.

"Lizzie! Wake up!" I try yelling at her.

She just moves her arm to push me back again.

"Ok, I give up. I'll just wake up Josie and leave her to wake you up."

I get off the bed and shake Josie awake.

"Wakie, wakie." I say while shaking her.

"What?" Josie asks, still sleepy from sleeping.

"Your sister isn't getting up. It's your problem now." I say before walking over to the dresser and picking up some clothes, before heading to the bathroom to shower.

I turn the shower on the highest setting and get in.

I always find showering awesome.

It's a way to kinda wash yourself of all the worries or issues you have had the last few days, weeks, months, years... etc.

Right now, I'm washing away the worry about the situation me and the twins have gotten into.

I'm washing away the worry about my family.

I'm washing away the worry about Landon.

I'm washing away the worrys of back home.

I'm washing it all away, and am going to try to start new today.

When I'm done, I get out of the shower and put my hair up into a bun before putting on my towel.

I hate why my hair gets stuck to my back and the towel.

After I dried off, I get on an oufit-

(Ignore that it's a Klaus inspire:d outfit XD) (And ignore the hair. Her hair is in a bun.)

I walk out of the bathroom at about 8:10, leaving me 5 minutes for breakfast.

Yay.

I walk downstairs and see Stefan walking into the libeary. I guess that means no breakfast for me.

"What are you looking for Damon?" Stefan asks his brother.

"Not your concern." Damon tells his brother.

"No, but putting Elena in harm's way. That is my concern."

Damon hums at his brother.

"What are you talking about?"

"I think he's talking about yours and Elena's roadtrip, Damon." I tell him, sitting down at a table which was facing the brothers.

"Oh, yeah. Elena and I had a blast."

I laugh a little bit.

"I don't think he meant that part Damon."

"I get it." Stefan continues, ignoring me. Jerk.

"You're just bitter because one of us gets to be with the person that we love, and poor Katherine is just out of reach. Unless there's another way for you to get into that tomb. Is that what Bree said?" Stefan continues, kinda rubbing it in Damon's face.

"Stefan, don't rub it in."

"You're pathetic when you're fishing." Damon tells his brother, obviously annoyed with him.

"You're transparent when you're deflecting." Stefan fires back.

I look down at my watch and see it's 8:15.

"Well, as much as I would love, and I mean really love, to hear the rest of this conversation, I have school to get too. See you later brothers." I say, getting up from my seat in the libeary.

"Bye, Hopey!" Damon calls after me.

Stefan shakes his head. "Bye, Hope."

I eun up to my room quickly and grab my bed. I walk to the twins room to see Josie sitting in the bed and Lizzie standing in front of her mirror doing the color change magic thing.

"You two ready?" I ask hopefully. ( Hellstarshipper I DID IT AGAIN! HAHAHAHA.*Evil laughter*)

"Yep!" Josie says, standing up and walking out the door while Lizzie just yells at us "NO!"

I roll my eyes, grab Josies hand and start walking away.

"Wait! You two!" I hear Lizzie call after us.

I don't stop though.

Not to long after we walk out the door and towards school, we hear someone come up behind us.

"How the hell did you two get here so fast?" Lizzie asks, out of breath.

I just shake my head and laugh a little.

Lizzie pushes her way between me and Josie hands and puts the hands in hers.

"Jerks."

"Bitches." Me and Josie say insync.

"Geez, I thought when me and Josie did the twin thing was creepy. That was worse." Lizzie says.

After that we all laugh and walking into school.

~~At School/School Lunch~~

Lizzie and Josie walked off to a class they had on the other side of school, and that leaves me to walk with Elena and Caroline.

Elena gives Caroline a necklace.

Mostly likely one with vervain.

I have to laugh a little at that. Caroline had been on vervain since she found out about me and the twins.

"It's so pretty." Caroline raves to Elena.

"Thank you." Caroline tells Elena.

Wow. I honestly wasn't expecting that after the Caroline I had meet a while ago. She was kinda a bitch.

I'm guessing the twins changed her a little bit.

Like I did my Dad...

Ok! No more sad thoughts.

"God, it'll like go, with, like everything. What's the occasion?" Caroline asks Elena.

"No occasion. Just wanted a little friend gift." Elena assures Caroline.

"Lesbian friend necklace? 'Cause we're freaky like that?" Caroline asks Elena.

I snort.

Like, a full on snort.

"Your friendship is important to me."

"Why are you being so mushy?" Caroline asks Elena.

'Because, you've been avoiding me," Elena starts. My eyes go wide.

"Avoiding you? Why would I do that?" Caroline asks, deffensivly.

Caroline looks over to me.

Shit.

She's been avoiding Elena because of what me and the twins told her.

"And I wanted you to know that whatever is going on with you and Matt, it's ok." Elena finishes, ignoring what Caroline said. Thank God.

I resist the urge to laugh again. Matt and Caroline. HA!

"I was gonna talk to you about that. I was, but there's just not much to say. We've hung out a couple times. That's it, but.... I just feel like we've peaked as friends." Caroline states. She looks at me, relief in her eyes.

Elena just nods at Caroline.

"This is weird.I shouldn't be talking to you about this. It's weird. It's weird, right?" Caroline rambles.

"It's a little weird but-- heh. If it's what you and Matt want, then it's not about me."

Again, I resist the urge to snort. Isn't everything about Elena Gilbert? From what I've read in Stefan's journals and from what my family has told me, it kinda was.

(I have nothing against Elena, she just sometimes gets on my nerves about how she is the center of everyone's attention.)

But, at least she's trying to help her friend.

"But it's all about you." Caroline tells Elena, kinda summing up my thoughts.

"Matt's not over you, and we all know it." Caroline points out to Elena.

"I'm with Stefan now. Matt understands that. He knows he has to move on."

Elena.

Sweetie.

Just because you have moved on, doesn't mean that the other person has, or even has to. They can be stuck on you for as long as they need, even if you start to move on yourself. That's just how having humanity works.

Everyone has different emotions, different coping mechanisms, different minds.

You can't act like because you have moved on he has to.

But, of course, I don't say that out loud.

Elena is having issues herself.

She probably isn't think about those facts.

She just learned vampires and witches, she probably doesn't have enough time to really sit and think about the human mind.

The only reason I have, is because of when my parents died.

I had a lot of time to sit around then.

I had a lot of time I took to grieve.

Hell, I'm still grieving."

"Hope? You ok?" Caroline asks me.

"Yeah, sorry. I was just lost in thought."

"Ohhh.... Is there a boy?" Caroline asks me, obviously not know what I was thinking about and going back to her normal girl personality.

"No, it isn't a boy. Nice try though."

Then the bell rings signaling that lunch is over, and we all get up and walk to our next class.

~~Later Getting Ready for the 50's Dance with the Twins ~~

Me and the twins walked into a dress store, looking to get dresses for the 50's.

After Lizzie had picked out a dress for her, she proceeded to pick out outfits for me and Josie.

Lizzie's Dress

She searched for I swear, forever.

She made us try on a bunch of dresses.

I swear, she isn't human.

Finally, after about 100 year's she picked out dresses that were 'just right' for Josie.

Josie's Dress

And then, after another 100 years, and a phone call with Caroline, she picked out the "right dress for me." Her words, not mine.

After that Lizzie calls Caroline to consult her on what to do with our hair.

After that phone call, which lasted about an half an hour might I add, she did everyones hair, even her own.

Lizzie's Hair (Hair tye is Maroon though.)

Josie's Hair

And last but not least, my hair.

Hope's Hair

After Lizzie got us ready, she rushed us out of the Salvatore House and waited for Caroline to pick us up for the dance.

On the car ride there, I get a text from Damon.

Vampire hunting tonight, at the dance, Attacked Elena and has been invited in. Wanna help?

Well, how could I say no to that? I'll meet you at the dance.

:)

I shake my head at the last text.

"Who you texting Hope?" Lizzie asks me from the passanger seat.

"Damon. Elena was attacked by a vampire, they want help killing it."

"Wait, Damon juust texts you things like these? Isn't there suppost t be a secret code or something?" Caroline asks me.

"Nope. No secret code. Although, that would be awesome." I say, laughing a little.

I take out my "M" necklace and put a spell on it so it vibrates if a unknown vampire enters the same room as me.

This vampire won't know what hit him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this chapter turned out to be 7,000 words so, I cut it down a hell of a lot and turned it into 2 chapters, thanks to advice from @SoftMochi549. Thank you so much!

So this chapter is out early, and short. So yay?

Anyways the next chapter will be in different POV's and will take place at the dance.

Let me know what you think!

Until next time,

~~addyfm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 3K 113
As Klaus Mikaelson once said, 'You should know, my littlest wolf. That even when all seems burnt to ash in our story there is always another chapter...
5.3K 113 61
Two years have passed since the death of the notorious and feared Klaus Mikaelson, and his twin daughters, Hope and Nicolette, are still trying to mo...
29.1K 978 40
~Completed~ In this Hope & Josie fanfic The two struggle separately With themse...
42.4K 1K 20
Sarah Nightshade, aka Sadie, was not your average girl. She's a blonde 17-year-old with anger problems, but...she's also a hybrid. A mix between were...