Mr and Mrs Khanna |completed|

Autorstwa bubbleybunnies

Continuation of "love that never rest" read first book to find about avneil Completed on 10th January 2024 Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Teaser
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue

Chapter 48

341 36 4
Autorstwa bubbleybunnies

Slumping himself on couch he took his phone out and scrolls through his phone to pass some time while his wife getting ready.

They were going to attend his father friend's son wedding and his wife kicked him out of the room after he was ready because his wife wanted some privacy from him.

He had been walking around the living room for half an hour but couldn't hold himself from sitting down and glancing over the clock time to time.

He shuts his phone and shoving his phone back in his pocket stood up and thought upon checking on his wife who have been taking years to get ready.

He climbs the stairs and stood front of the door was about to push the door when he stops and thought would it be good idea to just walk in or wait.

He was dilemma wondering what to do when he chucked his thoughts away and pushing the door he enters inside only to get shocked seeing his wife standing front of mirror and adoring full set of bangles on her both wrists.

He stood by the doorframe leaning against and watched his wife getting ready who hadn't acknowledged his presence yet. He took a deep breath and taking small steps starts walking towards her.

He stood behind her and looking at her through the nitro slips his arms around her waist making her flinch away. She gasped and looked up and looks at him in shock. She wasn't expecting him to come in like this when she strictly told him to stay out of the room till she doesn't come out.

Coming out of shock she struggles in his grip and glares at him who tightened his arms around her waist not letting her move away from him.

She glanced over him and sighs and stops moving away.

Avni : Neil. What are you doing? What did I tell you about not to entry inside? Why did you come inside? I was getting ready. You're disturbing me.

He didn't bothering giving response to her but dips his face into her neck and starts nuzzling  into her neck making her breath hitch.

She held her saree side and closed her eyes. Her eyes widen opens she felt him leaving a mark on her neck. She gasped opening her eyes and glanced through mirror to see him smirking standing little away.

Her fingers traced the bite and turning around she glares him who rested his arms and rested against his chest and stares her who looked magnificent stunning pastel colour saree with jewellery adored.

He couldn't stop himself admiring his wife beauty to which he hardly heard his wife complaining about the mark.

His trance broke when he felt slap on his biceps. He shook his head and holding her hand pulls her over to which she collided with his chest. His arm went around her waist and his finger brushed against her hair removing little side.

He got closer and pecked her forehead and trails kisses on her both cheeks and nose before distancing himself and cupping her face he looks at her.

Neil : baby, why are you worried or complaining about the mark? People are too smart to understand what happens between the couple.

She slaps his arm and muttered shameless making him chuckle.

Avni : Neil please let me go. We haven't got much time left. I need to get ready.

Neil : how long will it take you get ready baby? I can't wait outside like a love puppy downstairs. It doesn't look good on me. I can watch you get ready if it will take longer you to get ready.

She rolls her eyes and nodded her head and asked him to move turns around and continues to wear the remaining jewellery.

As he promised he took a seat on bed and crossing his legs stared his wife beauty.

He stood immediately when she turns around and starts walking towards him and tiptoeing ruffles his hair making him smile.

Kissing his cheek she steps away and looks at him who looks handsome dressed in white Kurta. Her heart flutters seeing him in red.

Her cheeks heats up as she looks at him whose eyes were already on hers. She immediately looked down but he tilts her head up and smiles.

Neil : why are you shy baby? There is nothing wrong drooling over your own husband. You looked ethereal gorgeous baby.

She blushed more and crashed into his arms making him chuckle. He wraps his arms around her shoulder hugging her back and dropping a kiss on her head.

He smiles when he heard her soft mumble before she  broke the hug.

Avni: you look handsome too Neil.

He cups her face and kissing her forehead looks over the clock to see the time.

Neil : we should starts moving baby otherwise we will be late and hear a lot of scolding from our parents for being so late.

She chuckles and nodding her head rushed to grab her phone and purse. She walks back to him and looks at him holding his hands.

Avni : let's go Neil.

He smiles and nodding his head, they walked out of the room. Neil locking the front door looks at his wife who stood behind him.

( Avni's attire)

( Neil's attire)

He opens the door and gestures her to get inside. She nodded her head and gets inside the car only to get surprised seeing a beautiful bouquet of flowers in the backseat.

She looks at her husband who settles on the driver seat while smiling at her. She looked so pleased seeing the flowers especially when her husband brought it for her.

Avni : Neil. What is this for? Why flowers all of sudden?

Neil chuckles and reaching to backseat got hold of the flowers and forwarded to his wife who gleans in happiness before taking the flowers and placing it in her lap while staring the flower with so much love.

( the bouquet)

Neil : do I need reason to buy flowers for my wife baby?  I was coming back from work and saw this new shop opened in recently and I really loved their flowers so I thought why not to buy one for you. Doesn't look so pretty.

She nodded her head and examined the flowers before looking at her and moving closer jumped on him giving him tight hug and kissing his cheek returns back to her seat.

Avni : I love you so much Neil. Thank you so much. It's so beautiful and smells so fresh and amazing. Thank you Neil.

Neil : I love you too baby.

He then drove to the venue while turning the music on and in between glancing over his wife who hadn't left the flowers till she received. He chuckles at her behaviour.

They walked through the entrance looking over the family who were between the guest and talking. Avni spotted Bebe and Neela standing to elders ladies and talking.

She nudged Neil who turns and looks at her.

Neil : what happened baby? Did you find anyone?

Avni : yes! Look over there. Bebe and maa. Let's go to them.

Neil nodded and was to follow his wife when he heard his father voice from behind.

Neil : you go to them. I'll join you shortly.

She nodded her head and went towards them and greets Bebe and Neela who compliments Avni. The ladies who were talking with Bebe and Neela looks at Avni.

Lady : who is this Bebe? I don't remember seeing her with your family. Is she married? To who?

The lady bombarded so many questions at Bebe at once who looked so confused and annoyed at the same time.

Bebe : you didn't attend my grandson Neil's wedding. Let me introduce you to my daughter, Neil's wife. They got married 9 months ago. You're not able to attend due to being out of India.

Lady : oh yeah! I remember. Time passed so quick. How are you beta? What are you doing? How is your marriage life going?

Avni looks at Bebe and Neela who blinks their eyes before replying back to the lady.

Avni : I'm going much better auntie. And with god grace my marriage life is also good. And why wouldn't be I have such an amazing family and husband.

The lady faked smiles and nods and starts asking few other questions giving them hard times.

At the same time Neil walks and stood beside his wife getting Neela and Bebe.

Neil: what's the gossip ladies? You seem to be interested in my marriage life auntie.

Lady : i wasn't Neil beta. I was just asking few questions to your wife. I missed your wedding.

Neil : oh! It's okay auntie. Meet my wife Mrs Avni Neil khanna. Though you might have already met her.

Lady : yes I did. You have beautiful and intelligent wife Neil beta.

Neil : I know. Thank you. Bebe, maa please excuse us. I need to take my wife somewhere.

Neela and Bebe chuckles and nodded their head leaving the couple alone.

Avni : where are you taking me Neil? People are watching us.

Neil : do I care about them baby. Quietly follow me.

They both went on the stage and congratulated the couple gets down the stage. Neil pulls Avni to corner and looks at her.

Neil : I have told mom and dad, we won't be staying for too long. After eating we will leave. Okay. And keep away from those old aunties. They love poking their nose into other people's business. Okay.

She nodded her head and looks at him while cupping his face.

Avni : Neil can I ask you something?

Neil : no baby. I don't want to hear about those ladies questions. I clearly heard what they were saying baby. I don't want to go there. Please.

She again nods her head and leans forward towards him and pecks his lips making him gasp and grin at the same time.

After spending few hours and like Neil said about them escaping after eating came true. They both bidding bye to their family left the venue and went to home.

Neil didn't wanted to go home yet so he drove one of his favourite place and on the way he brought the ice cream.

They both sat on their car front while eating ice cream stares the view front of them. He looks at his wife who was engrossed in eating the ice cream like a    Child. His mind went straight to the lady who asked his wife when will they plan to have children.

He wanted children of his own. He couldn't wait to be father. He smiles imagining their little family.

His trance broke when he heard her voice. He shook his head when she asked him what happened.

Neil : baby. This is so prefect just you and me.

Avni : yes Neil! This is seems so beautiful with you.

He smiles and placing his cup down pulls her side hug. He kissed her head and mumbles softly.

Neil : I love you baby. I couldn't be any happier than having you in my life. I don't know what I would do without you. You mean so much to me. I love you so much baby.

Avni : I love you too Neil. Even I don't know where I would stand without you Neil. Thank you for making my life so beautiful.

He smiles and dropped another kiss on her head and holding her hand stares the view thanking god for this beautiful journey of them.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

This was the last chapter.

Epilogue will be out by Saturday.

Vote and inline comments.

~

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

139K 12.9K 64
This is about two people who study's in same collage. Then they eventually has feeling for each other but was afraid to share. Will they overcome t...
75K 6K 18
Peep into. Short story of avneil ❤️ Tags: Avneil #5 Zain imam#16 Naamkaran #1 COMPLETED ON 23 APRIL 2019
265K 30.3K 164
[ This is the first book written by me, so in this you may find many grammar mistakes and other types of mistakes, So read the book at your own risk...