Chapter 43

His eyes flicks opens feeling his wife snuggling into his chest. He looks down and his lips curves into a thin smile staring his wife who looked absolutely stunning early in the morning.

He recalls last night and smirks remembering how beautiful last night turned out as he planned. He brought his finger up and tucks hair stand away from her face and starts adoring his wife who soundly slept embracing in his arms. He caressed her cheeks softly then giggles out.

He bending down kissing her forehead glanced over to the side table, stretching his hand he got hold of his phone and looking at the time thought to get up and go for swim.

Kissing her head again softly he untangles himself and putting a pillow on his side carefully climbs down the bed and finding his boxer in the floor, he bends down and picking it wore it.

Ruffling his hair and glancing over the bed for the last slips on the slippers and walks out of the room.

Inhaling the fresh air and opening his arms out he looked so content and relaxed. He then making few arrangements by the pool steps inside the pool.

Her hand roams around bed finding his presence but finding nothing she opens her eyes and looks at side of her side and finding empty she frowns and getting up leans against the headboard pulling the duvet closer to her chest looks around the room hopping to find him.

Her eyes flicks over to the washroom and thought he might be there but not hearing any sounds coming from washroom she got confused and looks other side of the room to see the back door slides open.

Her cheeks turns crimson as she watched him bare chest holding a glass filled with a drink and his back facing towards her. Seeing him like that realisation hits her about last night.

Bitting her inner cheek recalls how loud they were last night. Her body starts to warm up as everything flashed up front of her eyes. Glancing over her hottie husband who looked worth to drool, she climbs down the bed.

Wrapping duvet around her naked body she slips on her slippers and taking small steps she walks towards him with her gaze fixed on his back. As she got closer she could see his back printed in marks of her nails. Her face heated up when she stares his back standing him.

Her throat dries up as she opens her mouth to say something but nothing came up. He didn't turned around but could feel her presence behind him.

He smirks and took a sip of his drink. He wanted his wife to take a step and come forward. He wanted to know what can his wife to gain his attention.  

Her soft whispers made his heart flutters and keeping his glass on the side he turns around and looks at his wife whose gaze immediately met his.

They both stared each other and Neil minute later broke it and gestures her to come closer. Following his order she comes closer and lowers her body. He cupping her face kissed her forehead ans smiles holding her hand.

Neil : wanna join me?

She looks at him before nodding his head. She was about to step in but looks at him when he stopped her. She gave him confused look.

Neil : you will come into pool like this baby? Do you even realise what you are wearing?

She looks down at her and embarrassed looks at him feeling so stupid and being so lost in his thoughts didn't realise she was wrapped in duvet.

Neil chuckles at his wife and pulls her closer. He pecks her nose and holding the duvet looks at his wife who hasn't moved her gaze away from his.

Neil : baby! Shall I remove this? Do you want to join me in pool? Are you okay to come in?