Chapter 1

Continuation from pervious book 'love that never rest'.

If you haven't read first book then do read it before reading this book.
............

It has been 3 months since avneil have confessed. Praksh has opened big Khanna industrial. Neil is still teaching along helping praksh in business. Neil is CEO of Khanna industrial. Neil works in weekends and Friday. Tuesday he stays at home and spend times with his girlfriend. Their love has increased, their closeness is much strong which means no can separate them.
Khanna family knows about avneil. Neil and avni has requested them to keep secret until they won't reveal it themselves which Khanna happily agreed.

When Neil told them they were more happy than Avni expected. Avni has starting praksh and swetha as mom and dad but only they are not home.
Riya and avni has start living in Khanna house. Neil always sneak to Avni room. Riya has her room next babe room.

Today is Tuesday at 6 am when Avni alarm ringed. Neil sleep was Disturb by this, he opens his eyes and smiled seeing Avni sleeping very close to him.

He carefully untangled himself for Avni and placed her on bed, he kissed her Forehead and left for his room.

Neil in his room, he was getting ready when his door opened. He saw his girlfriend waking in sleepy mood. She called him in her sleepy voice while rubbing her eyes cutely.

Avni : Neil

Neil : baby what happened? It still 630am, you should be sleeping. Come here.

Avni goes to him.

Avni : you left me that why sleep broke?

Neil smiled seeing cuteness.

Neil: you sleep in my room.

Avni : will you sleep with me please.

Neil : anything for my love. Come now lie down.

He made her lie down and himself lied beside her. She slept immediately feeling his warmth. Neil was just admiring her sleep. He was stroking her hair, he had big smile on his face. He unknowing slept.

After few hours there was continuous knocking on door, this broke Neil sleep.
Neil opened his eye and Made Avni lie other side of bed. He got up and opened and saw Swetha standing there.

Swetha : tillu what is this? You know you late today.

Neil : mom I just slept over.

Swetha : next time this shouldn't happen, come now everyone is waiting for you until I wake Avni up.

Neil : mom Avni is with me so i will wake her up.

Swetha was in her teasing mood.

Swetha : Tillu, don't you think you should wait for marriage.

Neil knows his mom very so he played along.

Neil : really mom but I thought I have every right on your daughter.

Swetha smiled went vain.

Swetha : shut up. Come quick.

Neil : I will.

Swetha goes from there. Neil closed door and went Avni. He sat beside her.